"Girls are just as horny as men"

Is this true? Why do libtards get pissed when I say it's false?

Is this a feminist idea?

Attached: explain me this shit.jpg (1024x1024, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oON6fVlAx9A
youtube.com/watch?v=wGhg-htVnJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's true but it shouldn't be. If the kikes would stop fucking with our food supply it wouldnt be an issue

no it's not lol

It’s true. They’re just not horny for you,

They are though, but only for chad.

lol

It’s kind of true but also not true. Through my experience with women I have learned that they only ever have sex if they feel the need to, unlike men, they don’t have sex if they get the chance.

Bro. She's like 14.

Obviously it's not true you moron. If women were even half as horny as you how hard do you think it would be to get sex? Use your head.

It's not true at all, the way women think about sex is completely different

girls are actually hornier, their minds are incapable of higher levels of thinking so they have nothing but their emotions, vanity and self obsession to occupy themselves

look at what girls post on social media, its constantly trying to bait some chad knock them up and take care of them the rest of their life

then they get pregnant and have a kid and the sex drive subsides and this new life form becomes their new obsession

you might think, well thats fine, at least it not them-self, but they dont actually see it that way, hence the devouring mother complex

Just not for you.

it is
women dont want sex
they want love
men sexualize women
women learned to sexualize men through men
>youtube.com/watch?v=oON6fVlAx9A

>look at what girls post on social media, its constantly trying to bait some chad knock them up and take care of them the rest of their life
They enjoy the attention and baiting men to fawn over herself, often they're not looking to get fucked when they do that

Yes it is true, but girls are only as horny for average guys as guys are for average girls, and the average guy is 87th percentile.

Attached: attractiveness.png (597x768, 42K)

only after a few drinks, but for the most part, no

>they're not looking to get fucked when they do th
have you ever had a girlfriend? women are obsessed with sex .... O B S E S S E D

which head

A lot of girls are too retarded and shy to get sex and avoid men. My sister

They don't want love at all. You must not know many women.

if you ever interacted with a woman you'd know this is true

the question was if their as horny, not if they can actually acquire sex

It's true because male testosterone levels have plummeted to all time lows.

NEW THRAED

STOP being White, faggots!

I'm certain the pill and poison in our food is affecting them.

It's just not the as men that are constantly looking for pussy.
I can't explain it but the way women lookg at sex is quite different

o shit this maks sense

Attached: oh my fucking jeeesus.jpg (720x712, 24K)

yes and no. Women are horny just as much as men are, but its not in the same way. Women for the most part are more attracted to the emotional connection and acceptance, rather than the carnate pleasure part of sex. However, the media and ((them)) are trying to change that, so the natural order of mating and breeding is thrown off, thus why birth rates of western whites are dropping, and divorce rates are skyrocketing.

If you ever interacted with a woman you'd know this is a joke.

Nah.

Women are incapable of "love". It's a male-driven emotion. Men seek love from women, and women seek rationality from men.

We both seek what we feel is missing in life. Women are utterly devoid of rationality, which draws them towards men, and men recognize how cold, harsh and unloving this world is, thus they see women as soft, warm and loving creatures.

The truth is women seek to become cold and empty, and men seek to become warm and loving.

They get hornier as they age. Some girls are super horny when young, but it all comes down to statistics/genetics I believe. I was with this 19 yr old girl that just needed dick every day, but yeah if I asked 10 other 19 year old I'd doubt they have this kind of sex drive.

oof

You'r a decade off. She's 24.

um wat? Yeah, men are usually afraid they are gonna hurt the woman during sex, and women want you to pound them as hard as you can.

I don't believe it.
We all know how much (((science))) lies.
Form your own thoughts from your own observations. That is the REAL science. Literally the definition.

Girls sexuality works differently, so to say "they're just as horny" is like saying "steak is just as healthy for you as broccoli". It's not false, it's just misleading.

Some key facts about female sexuality:

>Because women bear the brunt of the cost of child bearing, women are more selective in their mating. Instead of being turned on by every hot man around them, they must pick the "best" man and only be turned on by him
>Women are mentally children and lack the intelligence or rationality to discern the "best" men, so they fall to social signals (whichever men other prefer must be best) - this leads to hypergamy (many women, one man)
>Being penetrated bears a higher risk of physical injury than performing the penetration, favoring women who only seek this risky behavior during fertile periods (e.g. - women are horniest at certain times of the month)
>Since female arousal is tied to female fertility, arousal falls with age the same was fertility does. Women are most fertile the day of their first ovulation (around age 11-14) and fertility falls steadily throughout their entire lives. Therefore 11-14 year old women are VERY curious about sex and will jack off guys publicly on the back of the school bus, but once they hit 40 they're more discerning and less interested

Now armed with the facts, you can tell that women are "just as horny as men", but only towards certain men, at certain times of the month, and in their youth. As they age, if they're on their period, or if they're approached by a subpar male -- they instantly dry up.

To be continued

>Is this true?
no it's not true. but it might be justifiable to say that they enjoy sex more than men. men are hornier than women, but the experience of sex has a far greater psychological impact upon women.

Old saying
>women use sex to get love
>men use love to get sex
How much rings true is up for interpretation I’m sure

Girls follow a different set of rules and they don't really enjoy sex as much physically, it's more that they just want hot guys to get off inside them. Learn some biology and common sense, retard.

This is not hardcore political enough for Jow Forums.
When young incels in their 20s want to talk about girls. They go to Jow Forums.

ALL HUMANS HAVE LOVE

FK U RACIOST

FK U MISOGYNIST

I AM REDPILLED BUT AGAINST EXTREME WHITE TRASH AKA U

Attached: (WHITE TRASH MINDSET).png (750x1000, 477K)

Women are horny 24/7 just like men but in comparison to men who will fuck a hole in the wall if they're up for it require more mental stimulus than just physical appearance. Instead they crave "Romantic" shit which is more or less you emotionally fucking them but in a good way mentally. If you can find a woman who truly finds you sexually attractive its an accomplishment as women don't have that easy access that we do to sexual attraction.

Of course it is true.

Men get horny, women do not. Yet women will engage more sexually if given the opportunity. Women fuck for status, validation, opportunity among other things, men fuck simply cause they’re ‘horny’

If by love you mean resources, protection, and social value, then ohhhh yeah they're all about some love.

In some ways yes, in other ways no. I'm just saying it's more complicated than yes/no.
For starters, men are less retardedly emotional than women. Horny males will talk about the sex itself (who he fucked), and horny females will talk about the drama surrounding sex (what people involved in something ultimately sexual said/thought/felt).

It's 120% true. My Ex girlfriend used to fuck me everyday and most of the time I didn't even feel like having sex or I'd be in the middle of doing something. She'd just start making out with me or would grab my dick and say stop what you're doing. She would be riding hard too and I was like fuck yeah whatever floats your boat. Kek.

Attached: Kek14.jpg (389x389, 18K)

>not cool bruh
fag

>women dont want sex
>they want love
s o y

Men crave sex and women crave attention.

Here's the uncomfortable truth no one, hardly even around here, will tell you: women do enjoy sex just as much, they're just much more discerning about who they have it with.

Women's desire for sex is based on evolutionary strategy. They're not as "horny" as men.

Now as to your question of libtards getting mad, that's easy. Follow basic logic to figure out what would happen in a world where women truly AREN'T as horny as men. In this world men would ALWAYS be hornier than women. Therefore women would ALMOST NEVER be interested in nor enjoy sex. Therefore all sex would be rape. If such a thing were true, then rape would not only be normal -- it would be necessary to the survival of the species, and therefore ACCEPTABLE to rape women. You aren't "forcing yourself on some girl who doesn't want it", you're "just having sex" -- which, by definition, is ALWAYS with someone who doesn't want it.

Obviously that's not how the real world works. 100% of sexual encounters aren't rape. And that's because most sexual encounters occur between women and Chads -- the way nature intended. Of course this benefits women, so feminists want to make sure this fact is well-known.

That doesn't mean that your sex life is hopeless, though. Incels can become Chads -- in appearance, confidence, and action. And through many means. First, to fix your appearance, beyond eating well and going to the gym, look into orthotropy. Next, to fix your confidence, pay fox sex. Once you have access to sex you devalue it, and once you devalue sex you lower women's negotiating position and elevate your own. You see yourself as desirable and see women as vying for you, rather than the other way around. Third, to fix your actions, you must practice. Go to bars, talk to girls.

But the final thing to note on being a Chad is the definition of a Chad. From the previous post: "they fall to social signals". Therefore true Chad-ness has nothing to do with how you look, how you feel, or what you do. It has everything to do with how you're perceived. And this can change for many reasons. When there's a shortage of food a man with food is perceived highly. When there are invaders a man who is strong is perceived highly.

this - there is no 'love' especially from a woman - it's hormones

Women are even hornier than men I'd say, but real problem here is that thanks to the sexual revolution and social media women's hypergamy is running rampant.
And in a personal note NEVER date an attractive woman with FB/INSTA/SNAP they are flooded constantly by men and women proposing to them, seriously save yourself the heartache.

youtube.com/watch?v=wGhg-htVnJ0
Kramer already put that debate to rest 20 years ago

>Women are even hornier than men I'd say
lol

no

They absolutely need to feel desired. The physical part is not even close to the emotional part. Obviously they still want physical pleasure but that’s not what satisfies them

...because women care way too much about what "other people" think of them. Strong men don't give a fuck about this.

But they are, they have you ever been in orgies?
Women always keep fucking waaaaay after the last guy has come.
They are more sexual because they are more animal like.

Exchanged a smile with a qt as I was getting of an elevator...my instant thought was "would fuck" but do women think the same way making yes, no, no, yes, no split-second assessments?

Truth. Women don't get horny in the same way men do.

When men want sex, they will continually lower their standards until they get laid.

When a girl gets "horny", she will try to fuck Chad. If Chad isn't down, then she will just obsess about him until he fucks her.

It's the difference between being starving a physically needing something (man horny) and a craving, where you really could go for sour patch kids, but wouldn't eat airheads if you were offered them.

There's a little more to it. See

pretty sure someone already wrote that ITT

this!!!!!!!!!!

Women want an emotional connection, not necessarily the physical act.

Women who fuck a lot of men are using sex for validation and to find a brief connection.

A woman who is emotionally connected (committed) to a man will want to experience that connection constantly- for as much his pleasure as hers. That means lots of sex, multiple times a day and even more leading up to and around ovulation.

This...average men don't make them flood but when they see one that does they have far less restraint than men do.

To be a "Chad" means to make women think that other women want you. This can either be legitimate (other women REALLY DO want you) or an act (you trick them).

What women want changes from day to day and woman to woman, so sometimes just waiting can make you appealing. Pregnant women are desperate for men who will stay with them for 3-4 years to help raise the baby. Young women want men who are knowledgeable about sex and can guide them. Older women want rich men who can pay their bills. Often just being yourself will make you appealing to at least SOME women.

But if you want to trick women, that's easy, too. It could be something as simple as striking up conversation with girls and then telling them you're not interested (which will confuse the girl you're talking to but to everyone observing they won't know who started the conversation and will just see you negging someone) or as complex as building fake social media profiles. Whatever you want to do. Either way, once women think other women want you, their pants will drop. At one point in my life I got to briefly experience this, but I was too stupid and too much of a pussy to take advantage of it. I had just gotten out of a 3-year relationship and had a female friend I was talking to about it. Then a girl in my class saw me hanging out, asked if she was my girlfriend, I said no. That made the girl in my class think I had rejected another woman's advances - and she started coming on to me. I then tried calling up girls I knew in the past looking for a rebound and when they saw this girl in my class clamoring for me they all wanted my dick. I had a different woman in my bed every night for a week straight, but the farthest I got with any of them was second base before I panicked and stopped. The more women I hung out with, the more women wanted to hang out with me.

Steak is a thousand times better for you than broccoli.

Women's appetite for sex changes with the social environment. If the culture is not permissive towards sex, they will restrict their sexual availability. If it is permissive, they will do the opposite.

Men, on the other hand, are always horny and will be so even if the culture is not permissive.

>Women always keep fucking waaaaay after the last guy has come.

Scissoring other chicks ain't fucking.

of course. Thus is why all women are bisexual to an extent. Men are almost nearly always straight or gay, no inbetween. Women are not. This is of course due to a woman being much more emotional, and are drawn toward the emotional sense of sex instead of the carnal sense. Why women also take breakups so hard. Also why women are much more likely to be up for a threeway than men, they almost always when horny enough, without fail, swing both ways.

This. Turning on a man and being desired is the ultimate goal. A hard dick means mission accomplished, and the endorphins rush.

Broccoli will make you live longer, steak will make you stronger and more energetic in your youth.

Carnivore diet makes people healthier, but also makes them die of cancer at age 40. Vegetarian diet makes you a weak onions boy but you live for 90 years.

Ouch

The truth is women are even hornier than men but the pool of men who bring that extreme horniness out of women is much more reduced when compared to men. Men will fuck about anything with a pretty face or a pretty body but women are much more selective... but when they find a top alpha they will kill their own babies and they will release prisoners from jail just to have sex with those men. The examples I gave of crazy things women do to have sex with top Alphas are true, and there are thousands of other examples.

Btw, if anyone can find more pics of the woman in my pic I'll be your slave for all eternity. Thanks.

Attached: 30043868362_79f3de68f2_b.jpg (819x1024, 351K)

Honestly this, they get off psychologically from men desiring them, they don’t really care about a physical orgasm. Female orgasm isn’t necessary for reproduction either

>semantics

That and we just kinda shut-down down there for at least a few minutes and near completely lose all interest, got my but in, so I’m good. Women can go as long as you keep shoving shit in them is all I’ve ever come to understand

can 100% confirm

Attached: 1551633982433.jpg (640x671, 50K)

Female orgasm does fuck nothing for reproduction, it’s a participation prize

And what became of this ex? Why did the relationship end?

OP btfo

>Women want an emotional connection

Yeah? For how long? If this were true, marriage might actually work.

Hypergamy combined with social media turbocharges women's desire for EVERYTHING, and if they think their current guy is lacking, she'll leave him/take half his shit without a second thot.

Excuse me, "thought."

100% true, and once you understand that you'll never want for poon again.

It's absolutely true.

True

Wrong. It causes the cervix to contract, drawing semen out of the vaginal canal and into the uterus. Baiscially helping those swimmers reach the egg before her hostile vag environment kills them.

Wow, this is well stated

is this the kind of thing that low iq people like to discuss?

Don't forget that women hate/compete with each other ruthlessly. They treat both men and other women pretty poorly for the most part.

t. roastie

depends on the girl. some really enjoy it. some fuck to fill an emotional hole left by chad. some dont like it

>Carnivore diet makes people healthier, but also makes them die of cancer at age 40. Vegetarian diet makes you a weak onions boy but you live for 90 years.

It's that black and white huh?

And who can fucking blame them? For the average European woman historically only half of her children lived long enough to have children of their own. Stock and healthiness of a male mate are critical factors to keeping a woman's genetic legacy alive. Wasting limited amount of pregnancies and resources on perpetuating half of some mantel's DNA is a dumb genetic strategy when chad would be happy to take half an hour to dump some good protein sequences into their baby bag.

Based spic

it's one of these unquantifiable things that makes retards like you tick or something i can't figure it out

women think about dick all. the. fucking. time.

They stop getting the emotional connection from their current man. No dates, no time together, no game, man is too tired for sex, criticizing her work/housekeeping/mothering etc. She no longer feels desired so she wanders to where she is.

tpbp

Kek

Most chicks ive met/fucked are definitely as horny or moreso than guys (if they are into you) to say the least.

Attached: 1552344661051m.jpg (1013x1024, 216K)