>goes on Jow Forums
>tries to start a raid
>gets called a nigger faggot instead
>starts lurking and sees a bunch yang propaganda
>thinks they're a part of the action now
>gets brainwashed
>starts shilling for something they barely understand
>the average iq on Jow Forums slips a little more

How do we deal with this? I think this is the biggest problem plaguing Jow Forums. It's going to get worse as the 2020 elections are getting closer and closer.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/28/us/politics/trump-gun-control.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I welcome their assistance if it gets /ptg/ off this board. Yang 2020.

Jow Forums won every battle so far, but the media will win the war.
We won't die, though. We will just lose our cohesion more and more as time goes on and the things that used to unite a few of us get buried under the le epic trolls

I think a lot of them are just memeing. Some unironically think $1000 in gibs is a valid position, and they get really butthurt when you question the logic behind it.

damn you guys are really losing it today aren't you?

Why would /ptg/ leave because people are making yang threads?

Are you retarded?

Because they're reddit immigrants and they need to be shown they're not welcome. /ptg/ posters are the worst on this board.

this
their time is up, regardless of if Yang takes their place.

Hhe said why would they leave not why should they leave ya dingus

you guys are a bunch of dips

Attached: 1550045403419.jpg (768x851, 436K)

I can't claim to understand the mind of a Trump fanboy in 2019, much as I can't comprehend the thoughts of a chimpanzee. The best I can do is continue to point out their stupidity.

Attached: 1552520284609.png (930x714, 129K)

These days posters will call you a shill whether you love the jews or hate them and its only going to get worse. In a lot of ways its good that there can be open political discussion instead of reddit level bubbles. However when there are subversive groups trying to discredit eachother it takes away from the real discussion. The board was so united before the 2016 election was decided and before that it was nice to discuss happenings like "cant corner the dorner." I'm not sure about the future here, but it will take a lot for this site in general to sink to the levels of reddit or whatever other normie discussion sites. I am glad that after being on Jow Forums for 10 years+ I can still find enjoyable threads to lurk and post freely.

behind every high IQ shitposter is a legion of zoomer newfags to do their bidding, it's the natural order

Why would they even care?
YOU didn’t leave just because people made trump threads.

100% this.
MIGA DISCORD TRANNYS MUST GO

Attached: faggot president.jpg (956x1199, 185K)

We should be nurturing younger posters to go full Gen Zyklon, not chastising them. I want Gen Z to succeed where us millenials have failed.

Find clever ways to get people to admit they're underage. Then report to get them permabanned.

this

Yeah this place is full of former h3h3/filthy frank watching epic libtard rekt memers turned drumpf kike shills. It’s pathetic

That's because I was already here. Most of the people still in that shitty general today are here because they're low-IQ hero-worshiping redditors. When they realize they're no longer welcome, they will leave.

And if that doesn't work, we'll just have to try and get Yang to win. No president Trump, no president Trump general.

>obvious newfriend

My yang folder is already growing and I'm barely lurking their threads. best thing about shill campaigns like this is the more they try the more ammo we get

Attached: 1535319559440.png (676x873, 903K)

boomers please. it takes a whole 20 seconds to change an IP and get back on this board posting. jannies/mods are fucking retarded

if you don't at least understand yanggang, you're an election transplant.

Kike tranny detected
Bush was 1000x times more israel friendly and obama too considering they started wars for israel
Trump has not started any wars

Eh, lurk more and you'll see what are just memes and what is the truth. No smart person thinks that 1k gibs would actually work.

kys MIGA discord tranny

Attached: 1553392627094.jpg (672x371, 75K)

zoomers are also too retarded to change their IP so it works out

r a r e, get them bro fuck these dilating faggots

Attached: 1535103658490.png (501x697, 104K)

M8, they likewise were “already here” before yangposting started.

Anyways, you clearly have brain damage so good luck in life.

Trump is pulling out of syria and defused north korea
Trump has not increased troops in middle east in fact hes reducing numbers
The jews are seething
Fuck you seething kike

>no change to NK, another place IDGAF about
>keeps increasing stay behind forces in syria
kys kike, keep shilling for greater israel

What I am talking about is how you have both leftist sjw types posting Trump is an Israeli puppet and the anti-jew posters that make up the core of the board. Trump has 100% turned into another neocon but what is the alternative? Bernie sanders? I miss Ron Paul....

Basically. Yang is pure cringe.

you better hope you win tranny and we don't decide to kill you before you do us. but with yang's stance on gun control there's no chance in hell

Attached: 1530243443534.jpg (584x454, 97K)

>staybehind forces
You realize you just admitted hes pulling out, just not 100% of them

Yang, retard.

>Trump is pulling out of syria
Number one reason I voted for him instead of clinton. I'm glad he actually did it considering how he caved in on gun control etc.

The obama administration literally created the refugee crisis in the EU and hillary would've been even more agressive than obama.

What gun control? Banning meme stocks?

Unironically, t_d tards are what killed this board. It went from being entertaining to being 50% "hurr black people" threads and 50% ben Shapiro shills

Jow Forums isn't "dying". It already died. Unless the mods decide to make some more rules, the board is just too large to maintain itself, and will simply be flooded.

Call this "circlejerk rule". The larger the community is, the less influence an individual can have on the commumitys posts before the community becomes a Circlejerk for it's own audience. Jow Forums was simply doomed to become /b/ 2.0 the moment it become famous.

remember that 14 year old New Zealander that got arrested for making mass shooting threats on Jow Forums like a week ago

I really doubt he will make it through the early primary with all the bernie bros back for vengeance after 2016. Does yang how any rural support? That is how trump won. I doubt yang can beat bernie in new york for example. I believe bernie and kamila harris are the candidates that need to be stopped at all costs

I remain convinced that Yang will perform well in the debates. Whether that actually sparks widespread support is more chance than anything, but he's a better candidate than any of the others there.

For me the absolute worst case scenario is Elizabeth Warren.

Just secure the bag and stfu.

This type of thing
nytimes.com/2018/02/28/us/politics/trump-gun-control.html
If gun control legislation passed his desk will he just sign it randomly? What does this mean for any other bill that restricts our rights while trump is in office?

>talmudic levels are off the chart

warren has no shot
>former republican
>thus bad judgment for shitlib
>VERY low energy

>Elizabeth Warren
Almost too terrible to think of. I wonder to what extent the average person will look at the dem ballot and just pick one instead of walking in knowing who they'll vote for.

>ny semit
You keep moving the goal post
We were discussing israel
Finish

you are an idiot than
elizabeth warren literally supports reparations for african americans, she IS the candidate for accelerationism

Mate didn't i tell you the other day to stop posting.

It makes your flag less rare

Fuck you bong nigger u killed hitler

you are a caribbean NIGGER

You are a kike memeflagger

Why are you accusing me of moving goalposts? I still support Trump. I would vote for him over any dem who would push for heavy gun control legislation the day after the next "mass shooting." The obvious shills accuse trump of being a jewish president but the jews didn't even vote for him. The jews have literally destroyed western society with their subversion but if trump named the jew I am sure he would be finished. That is probably why he supports israel so much. To deflect accusations of antisemitism. And fuck palestine the left will eat their own by supporting arabs when there are so many jews in Congress

the yang zoomer army will make us proud, we have taught them well

>dying
>not dead
lmao

While there is some sort of discussion going: If the dems can't win the presidency in 2020 what ate the chances that the party will truly implode? I mean a split with a progressive party forming and dems still holding on to some blue states? Do you think this will make the GOP stronger or weaker?

I've been here since 2013. Yang isn't a zoomer thing, it's driven mostly by Frogtwitter because they're disillusioned with Trump throwing in with the Jews.

Based.

Tldr kike

Unlike a lot of Yang posters, most of /ptg/ came from leddit in 2016.

>Be me, early zoomer (start year of zoomer being 1995 or so)
>20 years old
>Younger sister says nigger, uses Jew as an insult regularly, is very aware of the feminist meme
>Mom calls money shekels from time to time
>12 year old brother also uses Jew as an insult regularly
There is hope anons, don't get black pilled just yet fren

What even are your political views?

Pro trump
I was even shilling for romney om Jow Forums in the 2012

I am also protrump why are we arguing? I voted for Romney in 2012

so fucking based

Im arguing against 4 people at once u nigger

>anyone who disagrees with me is a child :(
>yang posters are raiding Jow Forums :(
>muh shills :(
I just want the insect to give me that bag and other shit. What will Trump give me?

Attached: team_.png (992x651, 758K)

Trannies have a 50% suicide rate
Now make like a good tranny and kys faggot
I mean it 100%

Well hello there
I see you like to hit
your enter key
my fellow 4chins poster
But I must say,
your VPN
is really gay (tbhfam)
I mean it 100%

Fuck off shill

Well I'm not a tranny and I have the same question

Kys chingchong nigger commie

I'm none of those things fag.

RARE FLAG?!?!?

Ok no-brain nigger monkey

Sup nigger

But Jow Forums see nothing wrong with this as nothing of value was lost

want to touch IP addresses? mine is 198.167.223.X

Yangs a distraction nothing more, once Trump launches his campaign everyone will fall behind once Kek starts dropping blessed quads and quints and the left start losing their minds

Attached: trumpenking.jpg (500x656, 52K)

Haha are u 1337 too?

no I'm actually some island nigger posting from my bongo drums

show me ur fucking ip nerd

im bumping this thread because hot damn does op just lay it all out

its all so real and very frustrating

they take the edginess too seriously. they are too immature for the important layer of irony that is supposed to be mixed in with the edginess to reduce cringe.

I dont really want to dox my self mr haxor

im gonna arp poison and find who is posting on Jow Forums from this network

please accept all SSL prompts

training to be a Vet?

You talk like a fag and ur shits retarded

this. as soon as trump is on the campaign trail again shit is gonna get nuts

until we meet again, KN poster

you underestimate them

you island niggers should meet up

10-1 odds you're a newfag

man you hasbara kikes over at /ptg/ have the coolest vpns

fuck off chocolate nigger

Attached: MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE.jpg (1593x5085, 1.29M)

I already met him when i blacked his gf

I don't give a shit about this stupid candy war thing but nice meme
Redline is based AF

>>thinks they're a part of the action now
>>gets brainwashed
>>starts shilling for something they barely understand
I'm seeing this a lot lately.

Nice projection faggot.
Go back to your discord.

Just gotta ignore them. If you merely talk shit about them and ignore them,then your point gets made and their legitimacy dwindles. Jow Forums gives people legitimacy. It's time to be cautious with what you give the time of day.