How long does he have?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 9.48.35 PM.png (600x290, 62K)

Mossad can't do shit. The truth will be revealed and Israel won't be able to make anyone scared with their threats.

oh no

tracey found dead. suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head 3 times

813 retweets so looking gud.

Quick rundown on Michael Tracey?

Tracey seems like a good guy. He went against the leftist grain of thought and got excommunicated for it, and he hasn't let up since.

Basically after Ilhan Omar tweeted "AIPAC" on February 12th his tweets have been super redpilled.

Tracey, Greenwald, and Dore are all people I respect. They're only searching for the truth just like Jow Forums. Although they may be misguided at times they won't let their egos get in the way of changing their minds.

I don't know much but he's a former TYT guy who got pushed out for going against the Russia narrative. Isn't afraid to speak his mind. Similar to Greenwald and Andy Ngo.

But who is he? Whats his origin story?

'Sane leftie' journo and one of the biggest critics of the Russian collusion hoax. Hates AIPAC.

Who knows? I think he was on TYT at one point but I don't care enough to research his history.

>TYT
...and dropped.

It's people like them that gives me hope for new political groups in the US, or some kind of synthesis between left and right that has a realistic chance of combating all the rot in this country.

45 minutes

this can't be happening it was her turn!!!!!!!!

Attached: jew_votes_donors.jpg (1662x1350, 592K)

Gonna have to prosecute every living president and congressman. Sealed indictments, sealed indictments for everyone!

Do you understand the biggest issue isn't the people? It's the fact that these social media companies have been PURPOSEFULLY polarizing the population by using their platforms to conduct psy ops on the people. They've been trying to remove all middle ground on social media. That's why only the most extreme are still on. That's why people like Richard Spencer are still on Twitter.

I kek'd.

Attached: gif_hitlerlaugh.gif (500x400, 1.69M)

It took me way too long to realize you were talking about the young Turks and not just fucking up teenage mutant ninja turtles

he is already dead.

3 times with a double barreled shotgun.
I pray everyday for the destruction of Israel and the birth of the rightful country of Palestine.
Basically he'll never be allowed to visit Jerusalem until the Palestinians take back their country.

Yes, but that may not be on purpose. It might just be market (and demographic) forces playing out. I agree with you the result is the same.

>free market
KEK!!!!! You fucking zionist shills are so god damn annoying. Thank GOD we get to watch thousands of executions on live TV once these indictments are opened and the trials are over.

>Dore
I tried watching his "show" a couple times but it appears to just be him reading out tweets by himself, Greenwald, and Tracey, then looking smugly at the camera. The left-wing equivalent of Sargon's reading articles and laughing career.

Nobody said you had to watch their youtube shit...Kek. Dore does have some decent content but a lot of his anger is misguided.

Fully semi automatic double barrel shoots-n-ladders gun*

Bump

The Jewish system of influence is crashing and it's glorious. Between this and the future economic collapse, it's only a matter of time before the second coming of Hitler.

>egos
that word means literally nothing. it has zero meaning.

Greenwald is fucking cunt when it comes to Brazil though. He's the main proponent of the "Dilma was removed by a coup" conspiracy theory that permanently fucked Brazil in the international socio-political landscape.

Are you a Jew? You've gotta be a jew. You are definitely not based and taopilled that's for sure.

wasted

I dont know if thats cute or sad...

D I G I T S

schizo

agreed but who cares, my first quint ever

whens he going on strike & mike?

Yup. You're a jew.

Wont happen, 99.999% of our government votes to give them billions even during the time they are supposed to be "shut down"

Attached: FinalRTR.png (1296x3960, 195K)

WITNESSED
COMMIES BTFO

wasted onshit I dont care about or understand

Wasted on a huemonkey

Attached: 1552015021826.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Jair Bolsonaro is posting again

Nigga I'm fucking adorable

Attached: 1553479503520.gif (274x250, 1.58M)

SAGEEEEE, pussy ass yang gang shill. Media is the jew and the jew lost against jew? How does that work?