How do you people keep coping with all the black pills?

How do you people keep coping with all the black pills?

At what point did you realize that the red pill is actually a black pill?

Everywhere you look on the internet, pedophilia flaunted, MSM racism against whites, complete control over the internet (pages can be deleted from TOR sites by agencies in a single click). Every computer connected to the internet has its entire data scanned for CP, terrorism and a profile of the user/s. All the data you post to the internet is also scanned to make a profile of you.

Anything with a microphone and internet access is constantly recording and transmitting back to them.

They got everything. They likely would have known about Tarrant, their algorithms would have matched his extremism to that of others they have caught.

There is literally no way for people to organize against this government that is hellbent on exterminating white people.

Fuck this gay Earth. And fuck advanced technology for enabling this shit.

Attached: ALL your data.png (300x296, 33K)

t. NSA

who gives a shit

I'm not. I'm on centrelink and I drink and smoke a lot and live with my Dad.

i realized if you go black pill your days darken and nothing you do makes you happy but then you hit a point not caring and then you are on the WHITE PILL where you laugh at everything and dont give a shit anymore,
its like being on the red pill but with out fighting for a side your just enjoying the world burn

Attached: 1553474018765.jpg (700x940, 276K)

Yes and? What you're referring to is what I already said "pedophilia flaunted".

Attached: umdbq1luqfy11.jpg (334x506, 22K)

I doubt it's even possible for the world to burn. How powerful are their computers, seriously, if they're powerful enough they could predict all things that could destroy their society. And consequently destroy those aggressors.

My secret?
I've always been blackpilled.

bump

bump

bump

Bump

Bump.

Bump

Bump..

>Fuck this gay Earth. And fuck advanced technology for enabling this shit.

I know, user. I've come to take solace in the fact that we are past the point of no return of economic and societal collapse in countries such as the US and Australia. After truly believing in my heart that this is inevitable I can look at both sides with humor. The sheep are to be laughed at. Some of the assholes who caused this shit will get theirs, so to speak. Anyone who thinks that if our governments started pushing things in the right direction and this action was coupled with the masses immediately taking personal responsibility and making good decisions over-all (LMFAO) is also a clown. Prepare yourself, my friend. You live in an area of the world where people live "off-grid". Put your energy here. What do you think?

They have so much pointless data that no algorithm or human can make sense of it. All they can do is orchestrate a few set pieces every year.

Attached: 1457136662568.png (346x291, 11K)

Bump

substantiate your claims
where are substantiations