In the name of KEK DESTROY VEGANS WITH MEMES

In the name of KEK DESTROY VEGANS WITH MEMES

Attached: изтеглен файл.jpg (183x275, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apex_predator
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/03/100305-first-proof-gorillas-eat-monkeys-mammals-feces-dna/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0xbia1m4LA
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl-d60l28y0
welt.de/wirtschaft/article189198937/Henkel-Schauma-Shampoo-wird-jetzt-vegan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meat is for animals. South Indian cuisine is the best cuisine ever

Attached: si.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Also the human digestive system is more suited to a vegetarian diet

>street shitter wants to lecture

speak of yourself. And when you do it stop refering to you as "human" its ridiculous

Take the poo to the loo and your post to the shadow realm.

Well, if you want to live like an animal and ignore facts, go right ahead

>meat is for animals
no its for those at the top of the food chain, specifically humans.
YOU are a dirty fucking shit covered animal, and shit covered animals eat vegetarian. you are no better than a pig or a chicken

Heavy cream, egg, fish and Meat are the only things needed in a white mans diet.

you forgot the cup of cow piss.

>its for those at the top of the food chain
Stop deluding yourself. You are not at the top of the food chain. If you tried hand to hand combat with a lion or a grizzly bear you would most likely end up inside its intestines

If meat is so unhealthy, then how come beef liver is the most nutrient dense food you can have?

Attached: BL001.jpg (500x450, 114K)

Attached: vegan mental gymnastics.png (2048x2048, 926K)

>implying tool use isn't what put us on the top of the food chain.

Learn to Will to Power pajeet, we used to take down mammoths via pack hunting and tool use.

its the human brain that allows us to realize that and bring a gun so we don't end up eaten. thats why we're the top, retard.

Attached: vegans.png (1239x297, 67K)

Attached: 1510781564229.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Attached: 1454389299480.png (480x428, 284K)

Attached: 1464043410763.jpg (325x219, 40K)

Attached: 1514352030757.jpg (1024x1024, 343K)

Shadilay my fellow deplorables

lol an indian talking about food
hahahahahhhhhhhhhh
go away

Learn what an apex predator is. Human beings aren't apex predators. It doesn't work like that

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apex_predator

You fail to understand that you are an ignorant nigger, go eat more fried chicken and fuck your welfare queen

ITT Village idiots

Attached: 1485188952718.jpg (800x800, 70K)

Attached: gmPbL.jpg (635x525, 106K)

Attached: DanBtKgVwAAz_sU.jpg (480x480, 40K)

alright, you're too fucking stupid to talk to. enjoy drinking your cow piss.

Vegans are harmless. They pose you no threat.

Attached: DL0UR5PVoAA-fNg.jpg (640x640, 109K)

Attached: 1518534991999.jpg (599x563, 69K)

>pus
>feces
That's what they invented pasteurization for, Grug. None of the rest of those are real problems.

>Gorillas
>Vegan

Meateaters....... you stink. You smell like shit. You got meats going through your pores.

Attached: JAGaVM-TPcLhxEbWEc1DSp98CwnAQrTL5O9mFBaQa18.jpg (988x768, 93K)

Yeah, about that

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/03/100305-first-proof-gorillas-eat-monkeys-mammals-feces-dna/

Anyone ever noticed how nobody fucking likes vegans except for other vegans?

Why is that?

I tricked a vegan into eating cheesesteak by telling her it was meatless. She was LIVID when she realized I lied.

(((((((((National Geographic)))))))))))))

Kys

Attached: gender-revolution-ngm-covers.png (1900x1366, 3.22M)

this happened

first of all, not entirely vegan, also this lmao youtube.com/watch?v=d0xbia1m4LA

Anyone ever noticed how nobody fucking likes meateaters except for other meateaters?

Why is that?

>meat is for animals
and humans are animals

She was mad at herself for enjoying it so much and she took it out on you. Like a woman who has an orgasm during rape.

VEGANS ARE MASSIVE NWO FAGGOTSLAVES youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

Veganism is the one thing you guys get wrong. You'll never win a debate with one because they're right. I had to accept that and go vegan.

Save a cow
Eat fat people

Yea, some of us work jobs user.Can't shit post all day

This infographic clearly explain why humans and meat are not suited to each other

Attached: dietcomparisonchart2.jpg (450x498, 63K)

Tell me why there was monkey DNA in Gorilla shit.

>Also the human digestive system is more suited to a vegetarian diet
what is omnivore digestive system? go choke on a poo and die retard.

Drink blood and raw milk

Eat raw meat

Sungaze

Eat high meat

You will feel better than you ever have before.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 79K)

Medium well is best, fight me

Raw is the best

Fair enough. I meant carnivores, which humans are not. However a lot of humans to seem to like LARPING as carnivores which I suppose makes them feel more masculine

The infographic is wrong.
Humans have four fangs, they're just short so you might miss them.
We have a digestive tract identical to that of a fox.
It's as long as it is because that way you extract the most out of your food.
When you only eat vegetables, you're going to shit all day, and you're going to rupture your ass with the hard fibres.
Now that's fine if you want to deal with it, but you can be a lean mean protein machine on a carnivore diet without much exercise whereas a carb-focused diet is how you get fat.
Then there's the matter of genetic predisposition, some folks can't handle carbs well, others struggle with some vegetables (the nightshades), but almost everyone can physically handle meat.
We are most like chimpanzees, and they fucking eat each other. For Christ's sake the Papuans eat each other.

axe me if i give a fuck nigger

Just a month ago I were sitting in a Steakhouse, just having some fun and there was this family next to us. The daughter would groan upon reading the menu and then loudly ask for the Salad plate.

Which is good, it's nice to have a choice. Even in a Steakhouse. But then she already started to complain in this annoyed nasal monotonous voice every vegan seems to share: " Eeeugh is this reeeally without meat?", She would roll her eyes and continue. "I'm a vegan you know? I can't eat meat."

The waitress looked at her confused but told her that the salad was indeed vegan and specifically an addition because of so many families visitting - they always had someone who didn't like steak. The girl looking still pissed repeated herself: "That's good! I'm vegan and I'd never eat meat. It's unhealthy." She glanced to her parents. "Next time we're going to a VEGAN place." As her order arrived she didn't even say thanks.

For some reason this kind of behaviour is the only thing I ever pick up from vegans. This pretentious, embarassing rudeness you only see in sheltered people and kids that never went through anything in their life. And yet they act with this smug superiotery. I bet there are many vegans out there who are completely fine, but you have to fight with this very vocal part of their community. The punchable part as I like to call them.

Would any of you scholar geniuses debunk this documentary? Please. C'mon please. Debunk this. Go ahead broadie. Debunk this documentary c'mon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl-d60l28y0

Attached: the-health-film-that-health-organizations-dont-want-you-to-24317766.png (500x911, 159K)

Well, I'm going to have to agree that a lot of vegans are fucking obnoxious. Especially those who make a fuss about "milk ingredients" or something. I'll eat cheese or something that contains milk or egg ingredients because I'm not picky. I don't like vegans, nor the label vegans. Still doesn't change the fact that abstaining from animal products is the right thing to do on every level.

Ah this fucking argument again. Stop comparing humans with predators. We can digest meat

No one gives a fuck what a dirty roach thinks.

This subhuman just linked a Wikipedia page about apex predators...

You know there's poo particles on your vegetables, right? Eeeeew, amirite?

Fuck off you retard.

you also vegan mutt?

Yep, it's the logical stance to take.

I'm vegan but sv3rige is great. I don't think a vegan diet is the most healthy diet.

I would be a raw carnivore if it weren't for 1) I'm poor 2) ecological impact 3) animal suffering

Attached: 48147812.png (976x1636, 1.31M)

What twisted logic? Enlighten me

It's the wrong thing to do on every level.

Shut the fuck up. I said SHUT THE FUCK UP. GO SUCK ON A FUCKING COW'S TIT AND GET MUCCUS IN YOUR SYSTEM NIGGER. PIECE OF SHIT BITCH

Attached: 1482929310988.jpg (770x960, 66K)

Go play in traffic you fucking utter moron. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

retard alert
except that's literally you, you eat plants like an animal, and you shit on the street like an animal

So you've done 0 research into vegan positions.

This post reeks of mental illness

Is that.... DOSA!?!?!?

gib

Attached: 142098209823.jpg (1600x1200, 312K)

oh come tf on, not entirely, you either are or are not, and the gorilla isn't

This morning I saw that my shampoo got now a vegan sticker on it. I mean wtf, how can a chemical product be fucking vegan and who cares about shit like that.

ITT full of barbaric retards like this

Attached: man-eating-raw-ground-beef.jpg (640x425, 26K)

>water just disappears forever

I type like that ironically, for my own amusement. Neck yourself.

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 9K)

Found a source, only in german sorry

welt.de/wirtschaft/article189198937/Henkel-Schauma-Shampoo-wird-jetzt-vegan.html

>I was only pretending to be retarded
mmmmhm

Some people put their own health above the well-being of animals and the environment. Can you really blame them? We live in a cruel, competitive world.

I've had that dish before, it's really good. That said, go shit in the street you nigger.

Attached: 1538443863205.png (925x720, 174K)

Vegons don't like to shower their shit encrusted dreadlocks, so they had to invent a reason for why they shouldn't.

this moron gets his facts from jpegs he got on JB, lmao

This you

Attached: GettyImages-518884925-db6261c.jpg (960x413, 29K)

nigger never heard the word omnivore
it all makes sense now

Looks delicious.

Or maybe it's just what you pick up? Remember when you were a shitlib who thought Trump was obnoxious? It happens to all of us. We think those who are on the other side are obnoxious because we don't understand them and think we can break down their logic with >HURRDURRLOGIC
but that's never how it works. Redpills been stopped eating animals because humanitarian Chad uplifts all living beings except shitskins and Jews.

at least he's not a syrup slurping moose fucker

Fuck, you reminded me that I forgot my morning glass of milk

I wonder how did you reach that conclusion. Vegan arguments are the worst. Just some moral gibberish about the concept of "killing to survive" and comparison of humans with predators. Never heard any convincing and solid arguments. So I asked you

This you?

Attached: 3016411-inline-s-14-see-130-of-your-favorite-funny-people-in-one-new-book.jpg (510x330, 60K)

You can link these pictures of people eating raw meat, but it is neither an insult nor an argument.

Attached: 192385.png (500x371, 115K)

THEN WHY WONT U FUCKS STAY OUT OF PF CHANG!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay?

Attached: kebapche.jpg (584x354, 52K)

Please show me a debate where the vegan loses.

And yet it so amazing that some of us have evolved to consume it as adults.

No, I'm pretty sure the reason why everyone thinks vegans are fucking annoying is because so many of them are fucking annoying. It's a retarded cult, so it's not so strange. It's like how everyone are a bit skeptical of scientologists and people like that.

>superior Balt phenotype