Even Muslims know Mossad was behind Christchurch

BASED! New Zealand Muslims blaming the Jews for Christchurch shooting! Can't make this shit up, sounds like this guy might be on to something.

msn.com/en-nz/news/national/jews-outraged-after-mosque-leader-blames-mossad-for-christchurch-attack/ar-BBVehvs?ocid=spartanntp

Attached: MOSSADCHCH.png (804x785, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1iE6Rwm1LZQux0w_csBuRBW7jwQ48A54l/view?usp=drivesdk
alethonews.com/2019/03/24/alan-israel-did-9-11-sabrosky-most-censored-man-in-america/
heartiste.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean, it was an Aussie who actually did want to kill those Muslims, but props to them if they wanna lay the blame on Jews. No skin off my back, as long as wypipo avoid the blame it's all good for me.

Only a retard would believe Mossad is behind it, but the more conflict between Muslims and Jews the better as far as I'm concerned.

Attached: DctJcGDV4AAmaZR.jpg (1061x1178, 117K)

Found the kike

Attached: Sudan Sermon by Sheikh Abd Al-Jalil Al-Karouri - The Jews Are Behind NZ Massacre.webm (720x480, 2.41M)

Attached: Qatari Sociologist blames the Jews for the New Zealand Massacre in an Antisemitic Tirade.webm (852x480, 2.23M)

Help Ryan fool the YT monetization folks by watching this so Ryan can get the channel approved, after he plans to switch it back to politics; www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y9GV8Fan0c

Fuck off retard. Why would Mossad do a false flag in NZ of all places? The way the manifesto is written is way too personable and genuine to be a mossad op IMO.

Attached: Sloppy Job Mossad.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

Attached: 92C523D7-B5A5-471B-B0B7-312993BA4E90.jpg (933x1024, 197K)

>posting meme images instead of actually thinking/discussing
ok brainlet, im sure mossad was also behind the guys who used to bully you at high school.

Attached: Christchurch Mossad Iranian News.png (631x960, 447K)

goes to you as well

Attached: sloppy-job-mossad.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

What are you even trying to say here? Try use your words like a big boy instead of just looking at pictures

its bullshit

Attached: IMG_-mzl20v.jpg (592x680, 130K)

Attached: 1552870090084.png (708x472, 671K)

>The way the manifesto is written is way too personable and genuine to be a mossad op IMO.
What do you mean by this?

The writing style, the memes, the formatting, all of it feels like a document a real person wrote and genuinely believed it rather than a jewish false flag.

>New Zealand's Jewish community is outraged and revolted after a prominent mosque leader blamed Mossad for being behind the Christchurch terror attack.

>On Saturday, a group called Love Aotearoa Hate Racism organised a rally for the victims in Auckland's Aotea Square.

>Ahmed Bhamji, chairman of the Mt Roskill Masjid E Umar, gave a speech questioning where the gunman got his funding from. He said he suspected it came from "Mossad" and "Zionist business".

>Mossad is the foreign intelligence agency of Israel responsible for covert operations, intelligence gathering and counterterrorism.

>"I really want to say one thing today. Do you think this guy was alone... I want to ask you - where did he get the funding from?" he can be heard saying in video footage.

>"I stand here and I say I have a very very strong suspicion that there's some group behind him and I am not afraid to say I feel Mossad is behind this."

>One person can be heard shouting in support: "It's the truth. Israel is behind this. That's right!"

>A video of the speech was posted to Twitter, where it's caused outrage in the Jewish community.

>"These conspiracy theories are dangerous lies. They put the Jewish community at risk, at a time of heightened security concerns," New Zealand Jewish Council spokesperson Juliet Moses told Newshub.

>"Conspiracy theories - particularly the idea that Jews (whether through the Jewish state or otherwise) are a malevolent controlling force in the world - are at the very core of anti-Semitism."

>Several attendees at the event have already called out the event, saying they were "disappointed by some of the hate rhetoric".

>"The speaker talking about Mossad conspiracy theories already left me speechless," one person wrote on the event's Facebook page.

>"Mentioning Mossad was deeply, deeply disappointing. And pretty racist," another person said.

>Newshub spoke to Love Aotearoa Hate Racism co-founder Joe Carolan, who said Bhamji was one speaker out of 30 and there were many different points of view at the event.

>But Moses says the event organisers should have publicly disagreed with Bhamji.

>"It is unfortunate that they did not appear to put its anti-racism message into practice, by challenging or condemning the racism in their midst," she told Newshub.

>"We must call out hateful dehumanising language, whatever the source, target and circumstances, and even when it is not politically expedient to do so."

>Newshub contacted Bhamji, who accused Newshub of singling him out.

>"I made a statement, a lot of other people made statements," he said.

>He continued to defend his speech, saying we need an inquiry into where the gunman got his money from. He didn't offer any proof to his speculation Mossad had given him it.

>"Mossad is up to all these things," he said. "When I talk about Mossad, why should the Jews be upset about it? Give me an answer?"

Attached: adb.png (756x556, 646K)

I keep seeing videos like this and I don't know how to feel about it. It always sounds really nice with the insinuated comradery and everything but the more I think about it the more they come off as fucking narcissists who can't fathom the idea of not being wanted in someone's country, feeling entitled to it, and the desire for them to be forcefully driven out must be the work of some elaborate kike conspiracy. Or maybe I'm just misconstruing it all.

ISRAEL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DISPLACEMENT. KYS KIKE.

Attached: Hating-Israel.jpg (929x611, 321K)

pathetic attempt JIDF holy fuck

whos got the link for manifesto,

HOLY FUKING SHIT GUYS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Holy shit guys. They've just released an extra page of the New Zealand Christchurch shooters manifesto that was previously removed.

Attached: secret page.jpg (567x296, 38K)

Attached: doesnotnamethejew.png (784x439, 307K)

See > >

I hate this fucking board. It's not a place to have a discussion. Just a bunch of edgy teens/early 20s regurgitating memes. Time to rapefugee to 8pol.

t. Abdul
Settle down faggot. We're coming for you all and we're loving none alive, subhuman.

then get the fuck out kike

its illegal to possess a copy, so I want a copy. again. I deleted it last weekend.

If Christians are not hostile why are muslim attacks always against Christians in Christian nations?

Muslims know the tricks of the Jew more than anyone.

Attached: mossad.jpg (2048x2048, 1.38M)

BECAUSE MOSSAD YOU FUCKING KIKE

Attached: Tarrant.jpg (1438x1720, 1.08M)

yep. Literally every thread ((((someones)))) asking for links

Nothing but bitter punk fucking autists on here who get bullied at their little daycare

Just like the Lavron affair was real Egyptians you fag.

just post the fucking link.

nz has no jurisdiction to tell offshore file sharing ftp's to remove content.

Attached: 888.jpg (3297x1297, 872K)

Low IQ people see conspiracies everywhere.
See black pepol

>Are you an anti-semite?
>No
This is all you need to know

Attached: no.jpg (776x181, 21K)

Its obviously the opposite you fucking twat. Low IQ people arent going to question anything and live in ignorance and bliss

kys

>muslims retaliate but target synagogues

Attached: Dz9v0QaWsAARcjs.jpg (667x375, 30K)

Here

drive.google.com/file/d/1iE6Rwm1LZQux0w_csBuRBW7jwQ48A54l/view?usp=drivesdk

Now that I think about it. When was the last time a synagogue got hit by radical terrorist lone wolf that has nothing to do with the prophet?

Attached: I have an erection!.gif (500x300, 999K)

Pittsburg?

this is all you get.

Attached: 1552633966041.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

the subtility of my cleaver post seem to have gone over your head.

>radical mosque leader blames jews
Just another Tuesday

>t. JIDF

RELEVANT:

alethonews.com/2019/03/24/alan-israel-did-9-11-sabrosky-most-censored-man-in-america/

>The 73-page document reads like it was written by someone who is trying very hard to pretend to be a White Nationalist… But there is one glaring inconsistency. If you ever visit places on the internet frequented and owned by White Nationalists, such as Jow Forums, 8ch*n, Daily Stormer, or Gab, one immediate, indubitable fact hits you in the face: These people hate Jews. More than anyone else, White Nationalists hate Jews and are not afraid of expressing it with thousands of different memes…. What is bizarre about Tarrant’s alleged manifesto is that he says a great deal about this (Jewish) plot. He rails against immigration, fertility rates, and “White genocide.” But he doesn’t mention who the supposed plotters are. Why? Why is Tarrant following the White Nationalist script to the letter but doesn’t mention Jews once in the entire 73 pages?

I used to think Brenton Tarrant was an absolute Chad until I discovered this article on Voat.

On an unrelated note, what are some good places to browse for news? I usually lurk Jow Forums, 8ch*n, and Voat. Video games have finally lost their fun, so I'm gonna start browsing the news a lot more with the extra time. I found the article in pic related on Voat, I posted it on 8ch*n, and someone praised me for browsing Chateau Heartiste ( heartiste.wordpress.com/ ), the site the article is from, which I didn't do, I just found it on Voat, but I decided I should start browsing more places.

Attached: Sweden NO! 02.png (533x566, 342K)

Les musulmans cherchent toujours des responsables

Based

They didn't?

Are we seriously going to squad up with the muslims to take out schlomo? Holy fuuuuuuuck BASEEEEED

these. someone is framing the jews and the mudslimes (and a big part of Jow Forums) are dumb enough to bite.

I don't have it because it is illegal

idk what that is

Yeah it's retarded people would rather spam dumb memes and purity spiral into blaming the jews for everything so they seem the 'most redpilled.' Jews are involved in enough stuff that we don't need to invent more to make them seem bad, there is plenty of content lol. It makes the whole place look retarded when every single event is a mossad false flag.
>inb4 mossad shill
Enjoy thinking nothing ever happens and all happenings are just mossad. It's retarded but there's no point in talking with people who reply with nothing but dumb memes

Attached: 1552887485.jpg (1080x1427, 397K)

Implying roaches would ever snitch on mossad. They're pawns of american jews.

Attached: Israeli PM Netanyahu a 'tyrant' – Erdogan.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

>x roach said whatever about y kike
Thats like when trump said ooga booga obongo king nigger bad because he did x then he proceeds to do the same.
Nothing but a politikike charade.

>all of it feels like a document a real person wrote
>feels like
>feels
faggot

I'd start printing and handing it out.

Attached: 8ACEFE44-AA55-42FB-97AC-889DEEC19E53.png (620x405, 410K)

this really captures the essence of 'SHUT IT DOWN'

youre such a gullible moron

One final comment/ban test before beddy. Another long day of fighting the Jew tomorrow. Night buddies.

Attached: 2smart.jpg (680x680, 69K)

it's very telling that jews in new zealand are offended by someone talking about israel's intelligence service. these fucking people really are israelis first, everything else second.

Attached: 764356.jpg (562x650, 100K)

I think it was real, but I would be fine with putting it on Mossad so we can get along and get on to forced removal.