Contact with .....them

contact with .....them.....

Attached: Maria Orsic UFO Vril.jpg (640x442, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
youtu.be/1zz8_MxcnzY
reluctant-messenger.com/1enoch01-60.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldebaran
malcolmnicholson.wordpress.com/tag/maria-orsic-hoax/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvEhExAId4Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ7YyLg_ewU
youtube.com/watch?v=VBrx4O10XkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 601full-ola-rudnicka.jpg (601x900, 29K)

what do you think this world is

not even close

factions of nordic ayys wanting different outcomes for humanity and earth is flat.

Attached: 51-Fu+bOm9L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 27K)

Women are like emotionally insane men that lack penor. Don't be so afraid of them

flat or hollow

not women. beings

flat

impossible

life is round. only sick and dead things are flat

k

Attached: Trump-NASA-Space-Force-Flat-Earth.jpg (996x1528, 758K)

The fallen aliens and hybrids.
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

Attached: wtc-7-crowley-aiwass.png (840x671, 645K)

>He doesn't know about the Germanic Antiquity Study Group

>Sees demon with big head and tiny ass eyes with clearly defined nose
>alien has giant eyes, no nose

Somehow these are the same because of headshape?

hitler lost, because he made a pact with them.
youtu.be/1zz8_MxcnzY

never peer into the abyss, or the abyss might decide to swallow you whole.

Fuck, it's hard to stare at.

the united states is next. ask kerry, but i doubt he would answer....

Okay, I'm gonna need a qrd on these vril witches. Who are they, what did they tell Hitler. I keep hearing about this more and more.

Attached: sherlock pepe.jpg (882x731, 123K)

wake her up at 4:40 am. are you fucking nuts!

"yes, o nephilim overlords, satan's plan is followed as you commanded. we still can't break the dome though... we need more time..."

Attached: 519045-john-kerry-antarctica-reuters.jpg (1280x720, 299K)

Kill all kurvats kill all germcucks and kill all pagcucks.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (960x540, 35K)

how does it feel you will get betrayed by your so called god, baal?

Take your maygay flag off then we talk.Fag

them or (((them)))?

Pussy you are litteraly scared of a fucking drawing LMAO man up bitch.

i don't talk to things that should not exist. i only mock you before you cease to exist.

stay comfy. it's almost time.

Attached: demon_seed.jpg (693x378, 38K)

The amerimutt will marvel at the ruins built by the pureblood whites and believe them the work of giants or beings from another world.

(((another world)))
there is no other. god bound the dead nephilim to this world, they are called grays and aliens by blue-pilled idiots who watched too much space invaders and never heard the story of enoch

Whats the story of Enoch?

reluctant-messenger.com/1enoch01-60.htm

NPC's are the original humans. Any thinking person is a hybrid of aliens.

Aliens came, came inside our women, and their offspring brought civilization upon us.

if we are already non npc's then why are they fucking with us still? i know we are going through changes last two rivers.. i mean, IT IS for the better. my life has improved. but im still curious

Then howd the aliens gain sentience? Did they evolve from alien monkeys?

>Maria Orsic UFO Vril
An unearthly beauty, quite literally.
Pity she was shilling for the reptos and their mantis masters via their Nordic slave race.

Attached: t3-3b maxres.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Do YOU just leave your children unattended?

Our current civilization is basically in its rebellious infant stage.

I was just thinking, why would they want to give me special powers? I wasn't a really good person. Is being a good person a prerequisite to your abilities, or do the abilities themselves actually make you a better person? Then it just popped into my head. When you have premonitions, you may change your decision to do something because it will have a negative outcome in the future. When you learn in your life, it is because of punishment/pain after the mistake you made. So does premonition put this learning process in reverse and we just don't make the bad decisions and become a better person without going through the punishment phase!!!!????

Humans (not NPC's) have the power to bend the universe to our will. We've never gotten anywhere by accepting fate. It's akin to CHiM.

any rundown? cant read the whole thing at the moment

iiiinteresting

Attached: elongated-head-compare2.jpg (640x340, 73K)

how do I increase my power? what foods do I avoid? can I eat beef and chicken? (please)

you problem then.

Attached: pope1.jpg (323x336, 117K)

you have very few time left. but do waste your time goy...

>yes. waste it until it's too late

Meditation. Junk and processed shit. Yes, but you'll feel better the less you eat of it.

Croats came from the stars.

tl;dr: satan is real, and his offspring are the fallen angles, demons without a body who have been watered down to what we know today are the fake jews who orchestrate ww3 and the apocalypse while we sleep the sleep of sheep

enjoy.

Vril is just another name for dark/zero-point/vacuum/orgone/prana/anima/eloptic energy.
Vril society received blueprints for a bunch of vril-powered machines from the Anunnaki (power generators, anti-gravity, FTL drives, etc.) that the nazis used to build their fleet of anti-gravity flying saucers (these didn't have FTL yet).
After the war the secret societies fled to Antarctica, where they finished the FTL drive constructions and eventually fled to Aldebaran.

USA received most of the pre-Antarctica tech via Operation Paperclip after the war, which they used in combination with what they recovered in the Roswell crash to start Solar Warden.

k

Attached: IMG_6925.png (288x175, 7K)

Are you seriously suggesting that blond-haired blue-eyed people AREN'T aliens?

Attached: why_is_russia_helping_kill_isis.jpg (1000x5791, 2.28M)

>2019
>Believing in Religious tales

Attached: E61F6C38-CE42-43D4-938F-F4435B6F7CC6.png (206x250, 89K)

>USA received most of the pre-Antarctica tech via Operation Paperclip after the war, which they used in combination with what they recovered in the Roswell crash to start Solar Warden.
Solar Warden sounds like some corey goode or british hacker crap.

what's a Solar Warden?

how do you know they net to Aldebaran (is that even a real place)?

WE

Attached: D7D3E641-D9E0-4F00-900E-B200C472ED86.jpg (350x200, 19K)

I'm not familiar with this theory either.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldebaran

Attached: 1541492248281s.jpg (79x125, 1K)

does she have any books?

Attached: 06-brie-larson.w536.h536.2x.jpg (980x980, 85K)

From a white dwarf I guess

great thumbnail

Attached: 1535456992841.jpg (500x500, 32K)

>headshape
No, they come from the same dimension. They are also shapeshifters.

That is how real demons look like. They are disgusting.

We need to call them something.
Until they publicly announce their existence and their official name, I'm calling them Solar Warden because that's the most widely known name.

US secret space force tracking alien movements throughout our solar system.
They have a network or satellites that can detect vril technology, primarily for tracking spaceships which are almost universally powered by it.
They can also use that network to detect vril technology on this planet, to find any inventors successful in developing free energy/antigravity.

Enoch wrote a book for the last generation of man (seems to be us). He talks about the watchers, a type of angels. They agreed to commit the sin of copulating with human women and animals. The result are the giants (human-fallen angel hybrids) and monsters (some of them sentient) respectively.

what classifies as "vril technology"?

why do you consider them enemies instead of friends?

>Dark shirt
Thats shitskin not even white.

so are the vril the angels? so half the vril went bad? oh fugg

Attached: 1542274292508.jpg (700x1023, 106K)

in contact with aliens

>what classifies as "vril technology"?
Any technology utilizing zero-point energy.

>why do you consider them enemies instead of friends?
Because keeping the technology secret from the rest of the world when it could solve so many of the world's problems isn't particularly friendly.

Sorry but that photo is fake

malcolmnicholson.wordpress.com/tag/maria-orsic-hoax/

WUZ

Attached: 97C5CB94-153F-4BB0-84EE-6C2A7F062768.png (237x352, 53K)

>give the technology to jews
do you think they're retarded?

any more info about her or books she wrote?

So can I get off this planet then?

nigga, read your own link

it's that old adage "with great power comes great responsibility". maybe they just don't think we're worthy of receiving it yet, I mean could you really blame them?

lmao

So instead they'll just act like jews themselves?
That's a shitty solution.

so what happens when they invade us then? do we have our own spaceships (besides flimsy rocket ships)?

israel detected

I did. Her face is real but it’s photoshopped onto another woman. It looks like queen elisabeth to me actually. Who knows by who or for what purpose

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvEhExAId4Q

pls respon

mommy

Attached: images.png (277x182, 7K)

oh, yeah

Attached: hr.jpg (1920x2882, 669K)

>tfw you will never be an Aryan space angel

feelsbadman

Attached: neet_sad.png (326x326, 121K)

any info or books about vril society?

sonispheres are a good example, or orgonite, if you understand the physics AND metaphysics behind its operation. inb4 science failing to discover the soul for the Nth time.
I've mentioned this before but "BoVRIL" was made by an op paperclip guy. google it.

tfw no albino gf (post more beautiful albinos)

I don’t know much about her except what you read on the internet and that now a whole lot. From my understanding Vril was first mentioned in the book morning of the magicians which you can buy on amazon and there’s a kindle version. Maria was mentioned in a das Vril project which you can buy on eBay and get online. It’s in German but you can use google translate to read it. And then in this documentary

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ7YyLg_ewU

That’s it. She probably didn’t exist

>malcolmnicholson.wordpress.com/tag/maria-orsic-hoax/
I can show you

oh so we're screwed then, the Jews won and there's no hope some space Aryans are going to come save us

Attached: Vril Centre.png (845x126, 28K)

Attached: 35efa5ac350116aabc1e106eaf4a2078.jpg (215x401, 16K)

nice try flag, ALL of the RV stuff could be bullshit but the tech still exists, so its probably not.

Attached: 1550685311291.jpg (960x558, 122K)

No.

Attached: 2f4c68891f6da011a96f0fa28cad440c.jpg (564x534, 60K)

Attached: 3afb57ad9bdb1ad78d6f3d5e3229f1f5.jpg (458x750, 40K)

NSA monitors this board, I'm already all over their radar for shitposting they follow me from thread to thread

and this user is MIB

HONK HONK!

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=VBrx4O10XkI

although you can argue it was the Thule society and not Vril and you'd be correct.

Attached: 1551153749002.jpg (992x762, 212K)