Admit it, Jow Forums, you got punked

Admit it, Jow Forums, you got punked

Attached: file.png (620x483, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Y9GV8Fan0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Perhaps, but were the libtard tears worth it?
I'd say yes

To keep shillary away from power, totally worth it!

Hillary would unironically have been a better president than Trumpstein. No global homo for sure.

this

I mean we expected nothing less from the UK, brexit has only been debated for 3 years why would you ever want to make a decision for your future when you can stick around limbo.
For reference voting for shillary would've resulted in the US being swedistan 2.0

Is this the new damage control COPE from Muellet report being a complete flop?

All of a sudden it's "b...but he likd izzzreelll."

do you seriously believe that a clinton would ever be anti-globalist? are you people really pretending to be this retarded?

>people actually think this

COPE

>euros having opinions on american politics

cringe

stick to your EU copyright law and your brexit shit

Attached: 1536322518813.jpg (539x558, 90K)

if you want to make an omelette, you got to break some keks

translation: if you want to get rid of the jew, give them what they want and watch their destruction in the process.

worked flawlessly, didn't it.

Tell me about the wall

>memeflag migatard
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

epically baconed by kekistani redditorino

Stay jelly irelevent shithole.
Trymp will make earth great again

Pentagon approved 1 billion fag

kike

Yup.

NOW WE YANG GANG!!!!

Attached: Smert.png (640x985, 53K)

Help Ryan fool the YT monetization folks by watching this so Ryan can get the channel approved, after he plans to switch it back to politics; youtube.com/watch?v=5Y9GV8Fan0c

Wtf you guys can't have fun anymore?
Fucking nu-fags

wait, wouldnt you want us to support him? you should be saying, no he's a bad goy (from behind a windmill memeflag). instead the kike comes here to dab on us.

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 11K)

I-i admit, we can't [S]elect, only elect our jewish overlords

Yeah, he probably has become a zionist shill just to get shit done, however, his greatest achievement was his campaign when he let the nationalist genie out of the globalist bottle and that is the more important.

Attached: 1551996888940.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

few options for Trump.
>son-in-law is a Jew
>gets called anti-semite
>does stuff thats very pro-Israel
>gets called anti-semite

the reality is, the Jews are already trying to destroy him. Anti-Semitism is the only real weapon they have and he mitigates it by doing shit like OPs pic.

ok i admit it
but how was i supposed to know??

I'm actually still holding out hope. The fact that the newsmedia never stopped hating him is a good sign. I'm imagining that he could be waiting to show his per level in his second tell when his credibility is no longer in question and reelection is not an issue.

>Hillary would unironically have been a better president than Trumpstein
She would have done more to erode traditional family values, free speech and gun rights. While feigning empathy for troubled minorities she would have increased spending on social programs while squeezing the middle classes with tax hikes. She would pandered to lobbyists to make herself and her friends richer just like Trump does. There would be no wall and her campaign posturing would have forced her to adopt a more forgiving border policy. Unironically.