Anonymous

They're mining your DNA

youtu.be/PXLHdNlU3F8

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-26-10-18-38-044_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (636x496, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Y9GV8Fan0c
archive.fo/JGB25
archive.is/mz3oQ
archive.vn/TXpgL
themillenniumreport.com/2017/02/why-are-tptb-tracking-people-with-rh-negative-blood-so-closely/#more-42840
youtube.com/watch?v=8estRFW1ug0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's why you don't give it to those kikes.

Help Ryan fool the YT monetization folks by watching this so Ryan can get the channel approved, after he plans to switch it back to politics; youtube.com/watch?v=5Y9GV8Fan0c

archive.fo/JGB25
archive.is/mz3oQ

Click this link to request to delete your 23andMe data.
archive.vn/TXpgL

Attached: d Screenshot_2019-01-10-12-01-10-~01.png (625x615, 210K)

Attached: d IMG_20190209_182823_430.jpg (1280x773, 179K)

Can't believe all those Jow Forumslacks that fell for this meme

Attached: d 1547133739100.jpg (3500x3000, 2.3M)

Attached: d Screenshot_2019-02-05-1~01.png (905x1411, 537K)

DA JOOOOS!

Attached: d Screenshot_2019-01-10-13-41.png (1080x681, 126K)

No no no. This board is much smarter than that. I know they wouldn't post their literal DNA analysis on here. That's a personal private affair.

Attached: d Google company.png (1027x1637, 186K)

Yes, idiots paid these companies to use their genetic likeness to engineer medicines, among other things. Only a retard would pay $100+ to find out a few thousand years of their matrilineal genetic history.

fake and gay

>Lmao at all the insecure mutts who paid to spit in a tube so that they can go on Jow Forums and tell everyone how white they are
>Imagine the kikes who have now been paid to harvest YOUR genetic data by YOU can now create a bio weapon to destroy you
OH NONONO!

>Implying targeted genetic bioweapons aren't a far off dream

They already have my DNA then

Not fake. I took a screenshot from a genuine article, but didn't take note of the link.

>Implying they are
>t. Insecure mutt

They are because currently the most powerful tool for in-vivo gene editing produces constant off-target effects. Unless you want a weapon that kills 90% of your enemies and then mutates and kills 40% of your own populattion

Attached: 1529587203047.jpg (500x357, 22K)

>OH NONONO!

who gives a shit nigger, take your schizo medicine dumbass

"researchers"

>t. Another insecure mutt
"Waahhhhhhhhhhh"
Wrong. You're about to get kiked, bitch.

You don't even have to be the insecure mutt. One can deduce genetic info about entire USA with something like 6 million samples.

>Insufferable brit-posting

No one's going to miss you faggots.

But user, I work with Crispr on a daily basis, I know that we currently dont have selection tools powerful enough to facilitate what you are thinking off. Maybe in five to ten years. But not right now

Attached: 1530165653733.jpg (576x1024, 95K)

>t. Paid a kike so that he could spit in a jar
Go get your legs blown off for Israel you useful idiot mutt, kekedy kek.

all romanians score like this on 23kikeandme

random 1% east asian or random 5% Middle east

Attached: 002romanian.png (958x597, 86K)

Theyre looking for someone or something

>Unassigned
Nigger

This is one of the purest romanian dna out there, and it still scores 0.5% east asian mongoloid nigger.

Attached: 003romanian.png (1054x615, 83K)

No really, total surprise, look at my surprised face.
notsurprisedface.jpg

Aka, not white.

>I work with Crispr on a daily basis
posts a retarded asian, typically yellow fever 4chinz faggot lurker.

Yeah sure I do believe you work with CRISPR on a daily basis. Especially with a mentality like that. Fucking idiots, "muh mongoloid rasse", fuck you!

fuck off gypsy

Attached: nihil sine deo1.jpg (700x612, 161K)

We'll know shit. Literally never pay someone to take information about you

hello chang, make sure to eat some glue.

>Mentally ill romanian shitstain doesn't get the replies he wants so he goes back up the thread to start another fight for the attention he so desperatly craves

Pathetic, really
Not giving you a (You) either

calm down there nigger

the white faggot losers only worship their asian princesses because they're insecure losers who can't take a real woman, and are secretly pedophiles. Daily reminder.

If you are brown haired, you are darker than me. Sure i am a shitstain, I fucked your hapa mom. I think you are an asian too, since you like those pan faced gooks. eat my shit nigger
and get circumcsied.

Attached: sunnet.jpg (800x396, 47K)

what's it like, being the second biggest faggot on the entire board?

I wonder if they can be sued.

What's your excuse into defending some mongols?

Are you some inuit-mixed faggot? go eat shit too. Mongoloids are as worse as gypsies, change my mind.

>inb4: BB-B-BUT ONLY ROMANIANS ARE THE WORST RACEEEE. OMGAGAKDFKA
>inb4: posts picture of retarded asians

oh please, go project your yellow fever elsewhere, mongoloid niggers.

what's like having a 2 inch cock in an erect state>?

>He's still going
Kek

Literally who cares

Oh no Muh genes the Jews are gonna probe them oh nooo

Goddamn Jow Forumstards are all schizo

Go get a beschneidung, ahmed awaits you. Since you don't like to learn something, maybe he will force to cut your cock up and use you in a gang foreplay.

Yea.... I absolutely believe it. I mean, come on user, they harvest dick skin. You think this is beyond them?

Fuck

But I know my genealogy kek

you know what nihil romanians aren't white. you can scream and whine and complain on Jow Forums all day but that doesn't change the fact that you're a dirty gypsy and no amount of pathetic cope is going to fix that. I suggest you go back to selling trinkets out of your caravan this whole shitposting career doesn't seem to be working out for you

>6 million
>88

Kek

tl;dr
didn't read
Keep it short, like 15 words or less. Since all you do is to defend your shitty robotic race with no benefits to this world.

To be fair, the mongoloid race could be used only for work in the factory or as a work force. They're the NPC race.

That's why the white yellow fever ""men"" prefer some asian sluts, because they're literally NPC robot girls. hahaha.

keep going on with the counter arguments i don't even fucking care about what you say.

Also, romanians are turks and mongols themselves. Vee is literally a tatar mongoloid.

Attached: noisuntemturci.png (1024x819, 239K)

Would you sell your son's dick skin for 10k dollars user?

bad post

Attached: harold no.jpg (800x669, 230K)

Again, i am not reading your idiotic posts, your (((IQ))) also checks out since you post some overused image. You aren't original bro. that's why you like the mongoloid race, because you are a faceless drone in the society yourself. GL.

that is literally the first time that image has ever been posted. you are so fucking stupid romanians should be rangeb& how are you even posting from you OLPC

Btw, go to the nearest hospital to make some surgeries to your shitty fucked up face. Like jaw shaving, because asian jaws are kinda blunt.

They will go after your organs. Your sweet, tasty organs...

Mongoloid niggers reading my posts like...

Attached: azicikucundan.png (475x478, 507K)

Imagine coping with your asian DNA by shitting on asians
How do you feel being 1/200th rice?

And the americans are first on the list.

Attached: sunnetsizkral1.png (1460x675, 132K)

does anybody actually know what this faggot gypsys problem is?

Well, hungarians embrace their ancestry by joining the kurultay.

I can't be sure i am asian, i look quite western. I also have some g*rman ancestry, but they were probably jews. Only if you support the khazarian hypothesis then yes, i am 1/200th rice too.

Same question for you, how do you feel being 1/200th negro? At least the negro dna helped your white ass grow up tall and play in the NBA.

Your first post here was to defend your mongoloid race by attacking my arguments. Not nice pal, you could have kept your shitty mouth shut.

Attached: happymerchant-mask.jpg (470x586, 67K)

who said I was talking to you just now? you just admitted to being a gypsy

is my dude feeling ok, maybe he forgot to hit his vape or whatever

Living dna and use your raw data on gedmatch genesis best dna test

>charge you to own your DNA
>"'sell'" it to the guy that also owns the LA times (why is Biden visiting his campus so much before the election I wonder?)
>bioweapons under the guise of genetics/cancer research

Kek, ikr. Ive always said they shpuld be paying US for us just giving them our DNA they make so much off the analytics they woukd still run a profit if they paid us.

>be you in 20 years
>learn from 23 and kike you are 99% pure whitoid
>go get insurance
>priced insanley high
>turns out health insurance company bout your dna from 23 and kike and know you are a risk for spinal dystrophy

Gg cuck at least you know you are not black

If your bloodline is pure you should know it, family tree, pictures etc. Not some dna test. If you dont have that your probably a mutt anyway.

You should go suck a BBC, it will help you out with the asian edgyness you are proving now.

Idk if you are a retarded proxy user or a true romanian tigan borat. But just FYI, I never smoke or drink anything, I don't even drink (((coffee))), and (((vaping))) is for retarded kids like you. Now go fuck off to your mom, shitskin. Don't insult me by putting me to the national level every idiot from this country is on it, like the retarded losers from chanon, I bet you are from there if you aren't a proxy user. You can grab me by the balls, tiganule.

I am a jewish mutt, I have ancestry from all over western,central and eastern europe. At least I don't have anything to fear of while admitting it on this board.

I actually am proud i don't look like the other faggot shitskin romanians. Proud jew, mofos.

>I have ancestry from all over western,central
Except british isles, france, netherlands,iberia.

Ashkenazi jews only came from germany through poland or hungary into romaania.

i bet you get beat up a lot

what's with the ball grabbing, did you vote for the homos last whatchamacallit

also screw you bud coffee is fine

More like someones
Now think in a 10 year scale
Now think enhanced GMO, new pharma drugs, pesticides this list goes on and on
New testing (((advancements))) made public
Take the test again goy

Think human experiments
tracking mutations in the genome
Think fine-tuning their artificial environment & projects

Actually, don’t think
>easier

Imagine needing to give your DNA to DA JOOS in order to know your genealogy

Attached: 1549251944669.jpg (502x442, 29K)

they're actually trying to find everyone with RH- blood and tracking them. the US government actually consideres these people enemies.

not memeing

Attached: blood-group-2668705_960_720.png (433x543, 80K)

guess how I know you dont have a source

Pe romaneste, sa apuca-m-ai de coi retardatule si sa sugi pula

On english, I don't care about your shitpost, please be a gypsy to yourself not to me. True white romanians defend each other, in exchange, you take the things superficially, that's why this country goes to shit, because people akin to you live here. The good people already left after 1989 and built their lives in france, US etc... Aici au ramas doar scursorile ca tine, du-te-n ma-ta.

Nah, but I would beat my cock on your asian mom. But it;s consensual, i won't make mutts. ;)

>far-right
the fuck?

themillenniumreport.com/2017/02/why-are-tptb-tracking-people-with-rh-negative-blood-so-closely/#more-42840

the government keeps profiles on these people! see:

youtube.com/watch?v=8estRFW1ug0
she says @ 4:40
>"I'm not at liberty to speak about the DNA collection"

>uses faceberg, chrome and dozens of other shit
>still worries about muh tracking in 23 and me
Be consistent, at least

Hahaha imagine that faggot Jew moot might actually help someone through DNA autism or HIV research

why should I feel comradery with any of the cretins that live in this shithole that the only good thing about is you don't see any negroes just beggar brownies apart from that one dude on TV hosting family feud

take your advice and fuck off yourself, only reason I'm living here is the dollar / euro exchange rate to local prices which means you can work 5 times less for the same labor if you're paid in foreign dosh

Its not just tracking its

>synthesizing your dna
>selling your dna to insurance companies
>unwanted relatives finding you
>government knowing your blood type ans immunities

>you pay them to sell your DNA
Was anyone surprised?

Imagine falling for this honeypot and even paying for it ahahahha

Attached: 1484363739789.jpg (1898x1346, 298K)

>people literally PAID to have their DNA sold

wow.
and here I thought sharing my wife was bad

The next thing they're going to do claim a genetic copyright to the sequence.
Bam.
The very next day you're a criminal for being in posession of copywritten dna.
Just like how monsanto antagonizes farmers when their plants pollinate local farmers.

Hand over your genes and your chromosomes

Attached: downs.jpg (960x540, 210K)

Garbage grandeur click bait video feeding in to a populace on a subject no one knows about.

Your DNA is nothing special. They already know what the whole human genome can contain. Your specific results do absolutely nothing. They can already obtain much more than they'd ever need, and do do it, without people sending in kits to companies. It really is just an "interesting exploration."

Privacy is great. But knowing what someone does do in a vacuum vs what they could/want to do from their genes, are two very, very different things. Of course there's the possibility of future dystopias with bad decisions abused, but again, it's not because of 23 and fucking me. They already have far more ways of getting whatever they want if they want it. The genome is only so large. Please... just go read a book. Some e-thot doesn't know jack shit.

Bland angle
>0.02 dollars been deposited to your account

Attached: 37E9EDA8-0C67-4219-8846-872BD1D5C668.jpg (400x400, 42K)

>gonna care when his insurance rates go up by 300% because hes “predisposed to disease” and cant get hired to a job because he has “a genetic predisposition to heterogenic thinking”

Ryan who ? AH ?

This guy gets it at least

Attached: 235FB23A-68BA-4CB4-A4E8-56FA396DEBF7.jpg (786x1024, 189K)

There is anyone that doesn't sell your dna ??