imagine wasting time (and fuel) on cutting a fucking grass

> imagine wasting time (and fuel) on cutting a fucking grass
Let it grow naturally, faggots.

Attached: 1553592101554.jpg (2272x1704, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fIVAlV8YVF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Allis Chalmers > John Deere

Attached: ENOUGH.jpg (412x430, 32K)

No, if you try that shit where I live the city will fine you $150. Also only fat fucks use a riding mower, push mower has a better cut, and you get a good workout.

Snapper master race.

How about just not having grass and add black rocks to not waste money.

Attached: 1552790568110.png (569x760, 264K)

>push mower
Let's go even more oldschool.

Attached: cut the grass.jpg (600x600, 23K)

*sip*

Attached: saturday.jpg (2272x1704, 1.04M)

Varg approves

I usually pay the fat kid down the street to do it. he could use the exercise.

boomers have an unnatural mentality. Come back one day to find the landlord shredded every bit of grass and cut down the trees that made it the best back garden in the street. Felt utterly disgusted because it made everything look shit and bleak.

>clean gwas is gud user
>you fink its natrul that it grows uh
>wat u fink lawnmowas are mad fowa?

Attached: Dr2gBoiUwAAj2v4.jpg (540x610, 25K)

>paying someone else to cut your grass
Do you pay someone to fuck your wife too?

Attached: 1552844737440.gif (334x271, 3.63M)

if anyone dared to mow my lawn I'd sue them for religious discrimination because hurting plants is against my religion.

Cutting grass is literally the most bluepilled thing ever

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: deer-tick.jpg (373x300, 105K)

I can't because the city will give me a ticket if I do.

This. Riding on a mower and cutting your yard is one of man's greatest pleasures. You have time to think to yourself with the smell of fresh grass around and no one around to fuck with you.

Push mowers take up less room in the shed too. Riding lawn mowers are fat lazy boomers.

over here
if your front lawn is over a certain height, the city will come ticket you

> No, if you try that shit where I live the city will fine you $150.
The land of the free

It's fucking annoying to walk in half meter high grass and it makes your feet soaking wet in the morning and after raining.
The automatic mowers do quite a good job.

No. Her boyfriend does it for free while I take their son to the movies.
WE LOVED CAPTAIN MARVEL!

Attached: B19BE076-36B1-478B-A164-9BFC3E150747.png (773x898, 765K)

they can try

Attached: rethiel.jpg (1780x1106, 237K)

you need mow it , grassless nog

My wife knows her place
She does the lawn
youtu.be/fIVAlV8YVF0

Shit like this is ridiculous small fines for nonsense

Live in a house for 10 years. New neighbors move in decide to cut down trees on property line. I sue them win then put up a 12' chain link fence with barbed wore on top. They move 3 months later. It's gonna take at least 20 years to grow trees back

And heat the earth even further you fucking enviro-nazi?

Nah that shit will grow and get very tall typically and then you'll have every fucking field snake, rate, mouse, squirrel and every other damn thing out in the tall grass, making their way into your walls and all up in the house.
Grow up fucker.

just give them some hay and a fork and theyre happy

How the fuck did they get a permit for a 12' fence with barb wire? I have to have a variance for an 8' privacy fence. What kind of shithole do you live in?

Boomer detected

This gave me a chub.

Landscaping is an overwhelmingly white hobby. I'm not talking about boomers that hire Miguel to show up and cut their lawn, I'm talking about dudes that want to have the best looking house on the block. Pull up YouTube channels. Go to lawncare forums. All whites.

>Owner of property does things his way, to suit himself
>Gay and useless tenant has something to say about it.
Fuck right off and get your own place.

my neighbors would call the town and get me fined. now stfu and go mow the lawn, kid.

In aus that is a fire hazard. I use electric mower anyway.

you think rocks are free?

nah i want to be able to walk in my yard without tripping over a bunch of weeds and having my pants and shoes soaking wet in the morning

Mfw it's almost planting season.

Attached: 1549760482015.jpg (640x427, 58K)

Uncut grass breeds vermin.

It's out in the country do whatever you want. It's my property. I put the fence on my property line. It was only there for 3 months

Underrated post.

33. But I did learn to appreciate cutting grass while growing up on a farm from my father.
Started out on a Ford riding mower(with a hydraulic deck lift). Learned to drive it hauling firewood, then moved onto cutting grass.

Eventually learned stick by driving a legit tractor, and moved onto bushhogging.
City people don't know what a fun afternoon is. At least until you hit a groundbee nest. Holy shit.

Fat and boomer, yes. But not cutting grass is lazy.

Muh pants n shoos might get wet oh the horror!

>Uncut dicks breed anti-Semitism

jews

Wherever I go, I must mow.

Attached: If Mowing Don't Kill Me.jpg (1024x776, 97K)

This. Everything was more alive and if got to out of hand you just bend the grass over and it keeps it short without wrecking it.

Fucking dickheads. Were the spics?

good boomer goy.

Checked for the opossum pic.

My man is riding his monster machine right now. A groundskeeper Willy.
Got out the car this morning, young chick hanging out of a car window pulling up nearby squeals “Hello Beautiful!” Without checking I assume she’s speaking to me, turn my 360 degrees as always & say “Hi, there” stroke moustache/get beadier. Car stops she jumps out and starts petting my pupper which is who she was addressing the greeting to, and the owner/director gets out the drivers seat. His daughter. Nice smooth start to the day. Felt bad.
I’ll be on the mower by tomorrow if I keep this up, but c’mon wtf am I supposed to think?

Attached: D1799C54-DE1B-49D0-852F-D49C2A2573FD.jpg (438x584, 100K)

how about a compromise. they really aren't that hard to push if the grass isn't too long

Attached: reelmower.jpg (1110x1110, 55K)

You cut grass and pull weeds because they fuck up your yard and the neighbor's yard. No one wants to live next to overgrown McMansion.

Then you took a long sip of Monster, walked into the first building you saw, shook the managers hand and demanded a job.

agreed, only one way to mow lawns.

Attached: IMG_3155.jpg (350x350, 10K)

That thing looks bad ass.

This user gets it.

>not using your lawn clippings for compost

Fuck off nigger.

The true symbol of Mankind (read:white) dominance over the earth, harvesting the nature and regrowing it at will.

Attached: logging.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Where's the gun mounts?

My grandfather had a rusty one of those laying in a cabin in NH. After I fixed it up I cut some grass, it’s a great way to get exercise. I brought it back with me to Florida and it couldn’t cut the St. Augustine grass there. Way too thick.

What? I weld for a living you faggot.
Who the fuck works for a "manager"?

Attached: 1408569695231.gif (388x268, 2M)

Grasshopper is the only mower worth talking

This machine looks like so much fucking fun.

Attached: 1531265824458.jpg (1343x1159, 1.74M)

You can’t have lebensraum if you mismanage your land. Trees should be removed selectively, diseased trees and trees blocked out of the sun need to be removed. Excessive harvesting is nigger tier.

>at least until you hit a groundbee nest

f

Come mow my 3 acres with a push mower you whiney faggot

Best thing to do is hop off the tractor and walk alongside from a distance.
The bees will chase the tractor because of the heat, until they get a ways from the nest. They'll still likely get you a few times or more though. Yellow jackets are the nastiest ones. No mercy.

Attached: 1284227422727.jpg (283x238, 8K)

It’s just a boomer meme.

> “Listen up son. Go in there, ask for the manager, look him in the eye and give him a firm handshake. Tell him you want a job. That’s what I did.”

Attached: C7A1A7BF-36FA-4C8D-AB5E-F0AD1D8E87AF.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>groundbee
they're called floornets you stupid mutts

Lol why's pol such a stupid beta incel

>3 acres
Lmao, my back yard is over 1.5 acres. I cut it and another 3 acres with my push snapper. Quit being such a lazy faggot.

Not taking care of your property is for niggers and lowlifes degnerates. You can't beat the satisfaction of maintaining a well manicured lawn.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1280, 389K)

They're called yellow jackets you fucking Yankee.

mowing the lawn is therapeutic. i have a gas push mower, so i get my exercise, just walking back and forth for 90 minutes a week. plus the noise drowns out everything else in the world, so it really allows me to reach a state of peace that the working week just does not provide.

but no, i'll stop liking things. sorry.

Chill out Pops, most people using riding mowers only have a tenth of an acre to manage.

Sheeeit. Was cutting the grass last weekend. I’ve got a grapevine in my back yard, put some bluebird houses on top of the support poles a couple years ago. I was *sipping* my beer and bumped one of the poles with the mowing deck, fucking thing had a wasp nest in it. Didn’t realize they were pissed until it was too late. RIP my back.

Attached: F67ED4AD-659C-4E6F-93EE-2ADA2CE47B2C.jpg (1000x861, 180K)

Problem?

Attached: 337717615001.jpg (880x495, 53K)

ugh

please don't ever reply to me again

Shouldn't you be shoveling snow?

this
(((ticks)))

>please don’t reply to me or my wife’s son ever again

Where I came from(rural Maryland) I called them a very hot summer afternoon.

I distinctly asked you never to reply to me again. Please get off of /Pol.

>/Pol
rake yourself

shut up new fag no shills allowed

Attached: 1551738032480.jpg (640x633, 91K)

American lawns look sterile and fucking ugly.

have fun having to pick up all the cut grass laying on the yard after you're done

In the winter I rake leaves.

Attached: 1553156967638.jpg (640x619, 196K)

Attached: mowing time.jpg (900x1145, 158K)

cut grass 2x per week and only remove 1/3 of the length or less and you won’t have to worry about clippings

You should always leave grass blades. They refertilize the land.

Attached: 1551459116922.png (986x600, 193K)

Just a little chillaxation

Well, I live in an apartment complex. There's some Mexican who does that.

White people are autistic as hell, for precisely this reason

Attached: Asian.png (500x500, 29K)

t.

Attached: 1550091183428.png (687x927, 66K)

I'm not allowed to. There is a lawn mafia in my town that will enforce lawn care even in my back yard. If my lawn gets over what they think is too high. They come during work hours and cut fucking everything down. Then they charge me 300 dollars for the privilege. Its like having your home circomsized. The weeds they cut down were part of my garden. The fucking taco niggers they had do it even cut down an apple sapling i had planted that year. Fuck my county.