>What are the key laws/principles?
bomb israel

>Who is forbidden?
americans

This.

this

no women

All betas must become cute traps

Attached: 9a36b8179fb19a19b0a94e894d72f38382a3d80858d7996d0f0b10c97161b9a8.jpg (731x1024, 132K)

this also no jews allowed into banking, academia and public government

Attached: 1553392693703.jpg (1180x787, 291K)

1 Female Slave for every male citizen so we don't have incels shooting up the place.

Attached: 1551233932177.gif (313x499, 2.93M)

no womens rights

Attached: aint got no time for no bitch.gif (440x366, 2M)

Only 1 law: Pure whites only. Any non-whites within the border are immediately executed.

This is the only law you need because a 100% white and free nation is automatically one of the highest trust, safest, and best places to live. It's in their nature.

Literally all you need for any white settlement to succeed is a bunch of white people and a few guys with guns to mercilessly shoot any shitskins at the border.

What if all the female slaves belonging to the incels kill themselves?

Attached: c0cd5c448e29e388db251db889b362fe.jpg (236x314, 17K)

this.

Whites only. Public degeneracy is met with public execution, our old and young are guaranteed security, you can do drugs and drink, but any hint of addiction of interference with daily duty and you will be forced to go through withdrawal on public display.

>women can't vote
>no jews
>Mandatory military service with university education for MEN
>after completing the the service you are allowed to vote
>Philosophy is obligatory topic since middle school
>segregated schools
>women are thought the basic (math, history) but after that they would be thought how to cook, clean saw, etc.

out, faggot

Attached: fuck kiko.jpg (469x176, 38K)

Whites are the only race that would thrive without any laws to govern them. With no laws to say "women have rights", women would fall back to their natural place in society. It all solves itself with lawlessness.

You're responsible for your own personal property, take care of it. You have to buy a replacement.

Attached: 1510920250514.jpg (675x900, 145K)

Attached: fascism.png (1080x1080, 1.53M)

Please, kill yourself.

That would violate the nap and call for their immediate execution

Whites do not need laws. They are a naturally good and high trust race. Any nation even one of lawlessness will be one of the best places to live on Earth only because it is 100% white. It's in their nature. They don't need a law or government to taint that.

How?

Women pretty much fail at this all the time today, introduce a society that treats them like children (as you should) with no access to guns or knifes for wrist-slitting; standard pussy suicide stuff, and female suicide will be like 1%.

Every man gets a mountain. And thirty billion dollars go to Israel every year.

damn dude wasnt this bitch from home and away? she still juicy or what

>degeneracy is met with public execution
In a lawless anarchy where murder is legal, whites are the only race that will naturally kill off degenerates because it is legal to do so. They will have to in order to defend their communities.

Whites are the only race who thrive without any law or government because it's in their DNA to be good.

Aaaaaaand Your nation survives 5 years before being bombed to hell by the freedom states of democracy for exterminating your oun citicens

Attached: IMG_1370.jpg (195x258, 7K)

There should be some kind of intelligence test for any political office. No more of this Guam will tip over if there are too many people on it shit.

white ethno state

if jews can have one so should we

How about no jews?

cuck, every single nigger from america needs to breed yentas in israel. then we beat those mamzers to death with stones from the wailing wall, afterwards every iranian gets to shoot a jew in retaliation for the countless genocides jews have committed. that's a good plot for an educational history movie.

Attached: 1553579016737.jpg (720x693, 76K)

how will we take our revenge if theyre not there to shine shoes and wipe streets ?

Kikes went from being whipped to build pyramids to completely fucking the Middle East.

They need to be killed. As says, a case can be made for khazar milkers being sex slaves.

NO jannies
NO trannies
but above all

1. No non-whites are allowed in

2. Shariah law

3. Pedophiles get castrated

4. Free healthcare

5. Free college

6. Limited speech

7. Limited press

8. All types of guns, knives, swords etc... and gun/other weapon accessories are legal unless you are mentally ill with a mental illness other than depression

9. Abortion is only allowed if the mothers life is endangered by the baby

10. All religions except islam and christianity
are banned

11. Mandatory 2 year military service for all fit for service males in order to keep a masculine male population

12. Usury is banned

13. the usual crap is banned (murder thievery etc...)

14. Killing others in self defense is 100% legal

15. low iq people (people that have an iq below 98 are not allowed to breed)

These are only some of the things I want...

>khazar milkers being sex slaves.
>khazar milkers
enough with this meme

Attached: wh2mgkxv5se21.jpg (800x457, 118K)

Permission to jack off to your image, user?

there are no rulers
all drugs are free
all guns are free.
you must own at least 1 gun.
no jails. law free zone. but do some nasty shit like raping a child and you get killed by some angry mob
basic income through drug and weapon trading
and renting law free internet servers

>2. Shariah law
>6. Limited speech
>10. All religions except islam and christianity are banned

But the cherry on top.
>15. low iq people (people that have an iq below 98 are not allowed to breed)

So you want it Islam but not low iq?
Pff

>Fox only
>Final destination

No niggers, no jews

Islam is a based religion

she dont look fit to me cause shes kike and uglish

Only europeans

Fag already trying

You are setting up your country to become an authoritarian theocracy.

Denied. Jerking off is illegal and a waste of energy.

Attached: kbvk7.png (357x508, 459K)

No non-whites, and my dad sucks us all off while we're playing Diablo.
Also you don't have to pay taxes if you don't want to, you can go to jail instead.

>You are setting up your country to become an authoritarian theocracy.
islam
are you really surprised ?
they do that shit in real life all the time

>mystery meat

>Who is forbidden?
Kikes and jannies

If you look at all Western liberal countries they all have the highest suicide rates with men killing themselves at 3X the rate of women. So if you are a man and going to kill yourself, kill 3 women on your way out. It’s only fair.

There is this anime about a country where murder is legal. But because the country is all white, murder is legal yet none of them murder. But when someone does, all the good townspeople instantly murder the murderer.

clip: youtube.com/watch?v=TIAbTS12f_E
context: The man yelling is a foreigner who that day came into the country to kill since killing is legal. He is ignorant of their ways. The girl on the motorcycle is also a foreigner who is just exploring the country. The yelling man is mad at her because she didn't give him a ride earlier, so he wants to kill her. Watch what happens. Every single adult in the country is armed.

The clip ends too soon but he begins firing the gun, then you hear a bang and he is shot. He looks at the wound and goes "What the hell?!" then he gets shot again. He looks up at all the windows of the town and sees all the townspeople in every window with guns drawn on him. They execute him then and there.

WESSEX
>WESSEX
WESSEX
>WESSEX
WESSEX
>WESSEX

Luv me Magna Carta
Luv me 10 commandments

'Nuff said.

Attached: IMG_7739.jpg (606x365, 61K)

In the words of many people but with Tarrent in mind.
We must ensure the existence of our people, and a future for white children

Attached: honk honk.png (1423x1566, 631K)

US bill of rights only for straight white people. Everyone else is banned/KoS.

Based Nip.

Yes, so? Islam is based af

This anime also has an episode detailing the flaws of democracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=4npG1OIrgFM

Can you name one authoritarian theocracy that has worked?
I know, it just surprised me that someone here would push for that.

Long story short its a shit hole country where everything in ruins and no one has anything and is starving because the populous only voted for more gibs over and over until what they got was communism.

Is democracy inherently flawed or is it just the result of sheep minorities and fucktarded women having the right to screw the country they don't give a shit about?

Yeah it's just a cartoon after all (fite me weebs), however it's interesting. But you are right.

This is a highly idealized view. Look at your government or any government for that matter. Corruption and greed are rampant, which got us where we are in the first place.

my nation's founding principle would be genetic engineering

i want a state made up of 300IQ super chads that bang 20 out of 10 women modeled around the perfect 50's housewife
also jews and other nonwhites only exist for the purpose of public flogging and gladiator type battles

Attached: 43223434223.jpg (960x401, 113K)

It is the law of majority rule pure and sweet
If you cannot understand it power your enemies will weep

United States of Africa.
>> Following the collapse of the United States Africa formed one Nation State.
They successfully have colonized the United States and have castrated all whites. Black Males are allocated 3 white females and the females must breed with their owner. Black women must engage in monogamous relationships with Black males, but may own a white male as a pet. They may live peacefully, but they will not breed for they will be the last of their race.

Attached: cf38fcc78e35a0f77653980842f6358d.jpg (600x800, 55K)

but how can niggers colonize america when they can't even make boats
you can't sail the atlantic with a canoe my mang

I'm not smart enough for this.
No Muslims.
No niggers.
Everyone else is allowed, but only as a tourist. Tourists are banned from civilized places; but that's fine, all of our wonderful wildlife reserves, mountains, forests, etc are available for tourism. From my experience, tourists (outside of cities) probably respect this place the most, on average. I imagine it's the same for most places that aren't a road trip away.
That also filters out most negroids and undesirables as applicants for travel.

As for internal policy, and everything else, somebody smarter than me will need to figure it out.

This is after America goes full liberal and pays reparations and whitey stops cheating.

I've thought a lot about this, and it would be Canada but annexed by USA with the 1789 constitution minus slavery and all non whites deported to USA

>Drugs are free
>Guns are free
>Basic income from drug and weapon sales
So no basic income?

Islanders sailed the pacific in canoes, they are pretty god tier blacks though

they hopped from island to island though

no one's sailed trough the barren atlantic with shitty nigger canoes

go back to r9k

Reported for racism.

>I'm not smart enough for this.
You need to grow some balls my little brother. What kind of cuck says that. Toughen up little brother.

Attached: 1536626750349.gif (280x202, 2.37M)

your bait is pretty bad lad

Bait...? I ain't no fucking fish you stupid snow monkey.

I need somebody smart to make decisions for me. Preferably a group of people - like those named after precious metals, for example.

C'mon user, please, I'm about to detonate. I just need to do this to the initial gif you posted..

(You)

Use that energy to improve yourself in other ways.

Attached: 1551403276530.png (181x136, 44K)

Attached: Cringe.jpg (600x315, 16K)

I also want to point out something that no one ever thinks about.
You ever watch animes and how they portray small tight knit communities often? Even though such a thing doesn't exist anymore?

For example the lone hero of many animes wanders into a different village every episode, where the tight knit community there who all know each other and get along, are having some sort of problem, and only the hero can help them?

"Communities" don't exist anymore. (Not in USA at least). It's just a remnant of the past and anime still portrays it as if it is something that still exists. But isn't the concept of a community a completely alien concept to anyone below a certain age today?

We now live in a hodge podge of isolated individuals all out to get what they can get at everyone else's expense. So do kids watch an anime where a "community" is portrayed and even understand what is being portrayed? Do they look and think "Wow I wish that existed. Too bad whatever that is is just a myth."?

Checked and ignored

A Leaf thinking he can judge anyone. You guys are the most cucked idiots I've ever seen.

Wow why has no one before you ever seen this. Just amazing. Screenshotted this post and framing it on the wall.

The lone hero wanders into a village and is instantly welcomed and seen as "one of us" automatically. They tell him about some small group who is oppressing their good sensibilities, the villain, who upon being revealed has many traits that one could only describe as...Jewish.

Seen it a lot in anime.

Would fucking melt itself in the first six hours

Good point. I think it'll be something like Knights. You recognize the concept existed at some point, but since you have no real frame of reference, you will treat it as a fantasy, or a story device. They won't even realize that such places were real at some time.

villages still exist what are you talking about mutt

Not in USA.

well to bad for you i guess

fpbp

All races should be allowed. However, if a race under performs, then there should be penalties that effect that entire race. Repeat offenders, whether it be pertaining to crime, or a general lack of contribution to society, will be publicly named and shamed.

No women land, only fleshlights

I have Stoyas, it's not half bad bit of cornstarch and she perks right up.

newfag, please just go back to r*ddit

Never been on Reddit, faggot.