Why is this board against gay people? Some of them are pretty cool. Not all gays are faggots

Why is this board against gay people? Some of them are pretty cool. Not all gays are faggots.

Attached: Untitled.png (1698x663, 742K)

Because aids

Because they get shit on their dicks from other men when they fuck anal.

Attached: 2vep.png (2480x3508, 240K)

Attached: 1482501894960.jpg (555x415, 36K)

damn i didn't know ian mckellen was gay

We're not.
Homosexuals are degenerate, and disgusting. But if they're not being constant about shilling for it, nobody cares.
You're right when you say there's a difference between a gay person and a faggot. And a black person and a nigger. and a jewish person and a kike. and an asian and a chink, gook, flip, slant, etc. I could go on.
Nobody. Fucking. Cares.
But what we can't condone is people constantly asking to be virtue signaled. It's like girls on the internet. You're not a girl, you're not a black, etc. Until you make yourself one. Then you're a whore or nigger.
For instance, you weren't a subhuman. Then you made this thread with that flag. Now you're a subhuman communist. I hope you gather the rest of your kind up and live on an island, I'd love to see you all resort back to cannibalism and die in the most hideous of squalor. You faggot commie subhuman.

I don't think anyone is against it when it is two hot young men doing it. Most people have gay urges in one phase or another. I had a gay phase, I just wanted to be a pretty young man in a gang of pretty young men. So it could be like in an anime.

People should not judge before seeing tsuritama or free!. There is something to be said about being pretty together, it makes life green yellow snd happy.

It is just part of the red pill. Fash, racist and gay. Everybody on Jow Forums is doing it.

Attached: 250px-Bishounen_Oranges.jpg (250x354, 31K)

Some jews can be pretty cool too. But guess what? I don't want them anywhere near me, my family, my people.

Not all gay people are degenerate destroyers of society, it doesn't matter as long as they don't breed or raise kids I think.

Attached: 1552181007319.jpg (720x568, 33K)

I’m a faggot

Kys

Would you really resist a true aryan. Woth perfect skin, blonde hair and sweet blue eyes?

Attached: anime-bishounen-black-boy-Favim.com-3743016.jpg (500x334, 67K)

Go back to your tranny discord server.

>Because they get shit on their dicks from other men when they fuck anal.
You dont get shit on your dick when you fuck your girls ass?

Gays should go back in the closet.
Gays should not be allowed to marry.
Gays should not be allowed to adopt children.

Made a thread about not all blacks being niggers but it was pointless, resistance is futile

Because child rape and STD's, also they will never contribute anything to society are they are unable to reproduce.

The problem isn't that they like fucking men. The problem is that they want to push it on others and then it's just a slippery slope all the way down. USA has gone from a strong moral country to the center of every possible degeneracy in less than 50 years.

Attached: pkabdm2cw5711.jpg (640x960, 54K)

notice how all furries are also homos, think about that

Faggots are gross. Faggot rape kids. Faggots are diseased. Faggots are mentally ill.

I don't hate them, they are mentally ill. Just like people with down syndrome.

>Most people have gay urges because I had
Yes, you can become gay in right conditions but that doesn't mean everyone had those conditions imposed on them and they never had any "gay phase" like you.

Attached: 1534422436-4508c53f670a3d77aebed12629e76e6b.jpg (604x515, 124K)

>some of them are alright
this based blacks and sihks, dont forget the pedophiles either

Ian McKellan has been friends with Bryan Singer for years, even before X-Men. Lots of rumours about him. They've likely both enjoyed young boys together. His time is coming.

Stephen Fry had a breakdown in the 90s and fled England. His destination of choice was Belgium. A country known for its sick underworld of paedophilia among the elites. Fry is also married to a man young enough to be his son.

Look at the picture. Thats his husband not his son. His motherfucking husband.

Attached: 4204F9E700000578-0-image-m-65_1499177190847.jpg (634x967, 153K)

I'd rather gays over indians though jfyi

Anal with women is gay.
Change my mind.

But all faggots ARE gay

Sodomy is a sin for a reason.

Uhm actually...

If you look from gay from a lookism perspective, it is better to be four hot guys that might be gay, than to be a handsome lone wolf.

Lone wolfs gets chased off. But when the hot gang of guys hugging and being cute enters the club there ain't nothing that can stop us.

I would rather be an 8 in a gang of 8s, than a 10 in a gang of 4s. None of your friends would trust you, because you are mr. Steal yo girl.

The gay sex only makes the bond stronger, further empovering the true final form of the weaboo. The bishi man! And everybody wants this, this is what everybody wants. To be cool with cool friends just like anime and feel good.

Its not just Jow Forums racist troll, thats not good enough anymore. Fash Jow Forums troll and gay is the next frontier! Through the butthurt and beyond!

Attached: 19882987648_2c0359c499_b.jpg (768x768, 105K)

Yeah i know you would like gays. Even your muhammed was gay.

>reddit spacing
Kom deg tilbake dit du kom fra.

I'm not agaisnt gay people. I'm just against gay people behaving like faggots in public and in schools