"Some say" "Allegedly"

I have no way of verifying this and I doubt anyone else does either, so let's just wildy speculate and shitpost.

Attached: f0f64223-92d6-4819-b2b7-5aae80a44e9f.jpg (1078x1075, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gi7gSu9ePUc
imgur.com/a/Iwf2R6n
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to believe.

Attached: 1548628232793.png (468x371, 282K)

That's bullshit but I will believe it if recurring digits.

So does kek, looking at dem dere digits.

Shut it down!

Attached: Oliver Letwin.jpg (962x633, 131K)

>we cannot disclose the source

Attached: 1544928943545.jpg (640x628, 40K)

That's why it's so reliable, it can't be compromised.

they've already extended it to April in case of no deal
obvious fake

SHE DID IT GUYS

Attached: 1549107412205.webm (600x900, 2.86M)

I wonder if May is so pissed with Brussels, that she has just said fuck it. Her legacy is already in the toilet, so it's not like she has anything to lose. I'd like to think she realized that going down as the PM that destroyed democracy in Britain would keep her from stopping Brexit, but I think it'll be for petty reasons.

Of course we're leaving. The FISA docs are being released....

Oh wait...... You forgot about those? Haha.

>women
That's a tranny user......

There are other reports that Theresa May is going to lose power if she does not agree and was given 10 days around 7 days ago. So putting that and this together I am going to agree.

I'll believe it when I see it.

get that downy eyed tranny off my screen

What's up faggot? Attracted to her? Guilty feelings? Need to project some more sweetie?

Damn you guys spent too much time on /b/.

You fags wish that was a tranny.

AYA GUVNA!
YEW BEEN DEW DA POLLZ?
DAS A CROCK!
MEMBA DA MUM WIT DA SHIXSHISH UN SHEVINZ?
DA LORRIE IN DERBYSHIRE?
WE DUNNIT!
BY JOVE LADS WE DUNNIT!

Attached: fthtrhetrhtr.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Welp, I guess at least the anti-brexit girls are actually real girls though.
Brexit BTFO.

Attached: 1549303177166.jpg (1125x1539, 643K)

Ok.sounds good.

fucking gross and offensive looking. pound of makeup and squinty eyes. disgusting

next step she gets a big blackie to fuck her on stage to protest against brexit.

The city of London corporation needs to protect its legal offshore laundering operations.

This means we are leaving the eu with no deal.

Britain is a side show. The city is all that matters to the people in power.

Screen this

>What's up faggot? Attracted to her? Guilty feelings? Need to project some more sweetie?
>Project

That's so ironic Im wondering if you're actually psyopping against trannies for writing this.

There's nothing stopping them from opting for no deal before the deadline.

I love my Country!!

youtube.com/watch?v=gi7gSu9ePUc

Someone from bongistan tell me why they don't just cede northern Ireland back to Ireland so that this backstop crap can be a nonissue? Didn't the north Irish vote remain?

I gotta go collect a package, should I take this opportunity to spend the last of my money on tinned food or just one really really big frozen chicken?

Hmmm the smell of the roasted surgery cavity.

Tinned.

gotta be the tinnies for the lads

She really wants people fapping to her doesn't she?
She needs to stop.

What does no deal brexit mean?

This likely true, everything else is parasitic periphery as far as the city is concerned.

it means eu cant screw uk out of their money anymore

i just want what ever result to have the maximum amount of butthurt desu

>Someone from bongistan tell me why they don't just cede northern Ireland back to Ireland so that this backstop crap can be a nonissue? Didn't the north Irish vote remain?

The northern irish consistently vote to remain part of the UK.

We don't actually want them, NI is a terrible place full of awful people, but anything other than the status quo has them shooting people.

And we can't cede it "back" because it was never part of the RoI

The people have spoken, tinned reject vegetables have won the day.

>Junker posting on Pol

You've been on Jow Forums too long, faggots.

Attached: 1550606304919.jpg (1080x1350, 341K)

why would i be saying this if i was junker. also some fun fact about my country. alcohol consumption is very high

frozen tendies

100% gaurantee UK remains

I’m joking Luxbro, it’s just funny to me to find someone from Luxembourg who doesn’t support Eu

I don't understand this. If every nation benefits more from what the EU provides than the taxes, tariffs, and fees they have to give to the EU...
...where does the money come from?

Nope they're saying April 12th will be Brexit day.

But what happens if my freezer loicence is recinded? They'll remove my fridge and I'll be punished for cruelty to frozen tendies.

Where can i see more of this girl?

>girl

She's adorable

>she

Given the terms of the extension, there are only about 3 days left to approve the deal, at which point brexit is pretty much fixed at 12 April.
The only options now are
A) No-deal brexit on April 12
B) Accept the deal in the next couple of days, and Brexit before or on 22 May (unless the EU agree to a further extension for some reason, but this requires agreement to the deal)
C) Abandon Brexit

(C) is a political impossibility
(B) is frankly too tight a timeframe to be likely
that leaves (A) as the most likely option.

The vote in the UK Parliament taking the brexit process out of the hands of the government essentially sealed (A) as the most likely option.

If you think about it, strictly speaking, the conflict between the Good Friday Agreement and the Schengen Agreement is actually Ireland's problem, not Britain's.
Britain has a migration agreement with Ireland. To remain compliant with that, Ireland must enforce its borders. However, Ireland has signed the Schengen Agreement.
Ireland therefore has to decide which conflicting treaty it wishes to comply with. Not Britain.

imgur.com/a/Iwf2R6n

Attached: 1550608590526.jpg (1080x1080, 249K)

Look at the big brains on Bruce.

Bruce knows more about it than us! I just wanna see more of this Brexit girl! She is a real QT! Hey Brexit girl, in case you're here with us lapping up the attention... I'm a hot blooded half Rhodesian male in my thirties, fancy an Americano at Costa? I have Vodafone vouchers x

The point Britain can just argue Ireland is breaching the agreement, not Britain, and thereby do as it pleases.

And I hold a UK passport and am midway through citizenship applications, so I have an interest.

wait what the fuck are you doing.
dont come here it is hell.
i know you guys have the chink fear but you cannot go within 50 miles of a city without seeing hordes of indians making most of the UK in a paki catchment area.

when i sign a business deal, i expect my partners to respect its clauses.
the so called "hard brexit" would be a fellony to which i would answer with a plain declaration of war.
just pay what you have to pay, and get the fuck out.

Long story. Not going to be my long term primary residence though. I'm entitled to it by descent, and already have the passport that way, just formalizing the citizenship part (it's kinda odd that the UK will issue passports without formal citizenship but hey, leftover imperial stuff I spose)

Could someone tell a politiclet what was stopping the UK from negotiating with individual members of the EU in preparation for the Brexit? You know, just in case mama Merkel and Co. felt like fucking with the brits for undermining their authority.

I remember vividly taking my children to Blackpool Pleasure Beach back in 2009 and literally being the only white person there.

Also, you know how hard it is to find good Indian in AU? Asian food, american food, seafood... but fuckall Indian. Was the first thing I went for when I first visited the UK.

There was no preparation, it wasn't supposed to happen.... same with the US election.

>when i sign a business deal
This isn't CIV5, Mario.

lmao that would be the dumbest move for the continentals. imagine being this retarded.

Fish n chibs :DDDD

>Ugly mouth breather

kek

Basically, the EU treaties prohibit member states negotiating trade deals independently.

It's technically legally unclear whether the EU can negotiate a treaty to take effect at brexit with an EU member that's on the way out. The EU has apparently decided it wont, regardless. Even though that's rather obviously the point of the 2 year exit negotiation period.

these bureaucratic facets are irrelevant. you have to think to the trade deals as regular goods. uk is the buyer and eu is the seller. why the fuck would we europeans compete with each other, and lower the prices?

We've kept hearing that no deal is the most likely outcome several times now, and yet every time someone bends the knee or pulls some fucking trick to delay it. I'm convinced it won't happen. You can make as many flow charts as possible but these are people in charge of this, not robots or algorithms.

One or more of these political rats will sabotage it somehow

Given how much of a mess this whole thing is, what is legal is about the only constraint. There's been a lot of lawsuits threatened over this whole thing.

And the EU isn't in as strong a position as it'd like to think. Britain is doing a lot of the propping up of the EU against the flaky economies right now, and it's walking out the door. The EU is going to have a very tough decade ahead of it. Assuming it survives.

checked

Cancelling brexit altogether (or such a long extension it may as well be cancelled) is the next most likely option.
Britain is going to have a political bloodbath no matter what at this point. Possibly a literal one too.

not revealing your sources is journalism 101

>source: dude trust me

Attached: 1549347332560.jpg (665x768, 84K)

That's a lie.

please be real

>Oh? so you think that Brexit is a good idea right? Ok well how do you explain THIS
>Gets naked

............................................ I am genuinely sometimes terrified at the prospect that this gigantic den of autistic faggots may unironically represent the lack collection of sane people left on this insane wicked earth..

Attached: pepe-pillow.jpg (720x762, 34K)

desu being ballsy and going out with no deal would make her a pretty great pm in my book

BRANCELLED

this irrational, journalistic kind of reasoning might impress the readers of the guardian, but not average IQ people. propositions such as "the EU isn't in as strong a position as" or "Britain is doing a lot of the propping" or "The EU is going to have a very tough decade ahead of it" means pragmatically nothing, its the same as writing : "ejdkfo/5 ÷ 9rooog df66666fff ddwl %%gof" , "&tkwoyo ffgghh 79t9888", "ttttt tt ttttt t t t t t t".

You honestly think that this globalist shill is ever going to be balsy and genuine?
She has clear ideological imperatives to try and fuck this up. Fucking up brexit is her mission or, at least, strategically putting Britian into a situation where it has to return, would work out for the globalists. Do you honestly think these career politicians that have invested all their time and lives into creating their "global village paradise" are going to just give up because a bunch of peasants said they didn't like the idea of a world with no borders?

Attached: antibritish-lord-kerr.jpg (645x947, 93K)

>when Jow Forums represents the last bastion of rational thought and well adjusted adults

Attached: 1553546795379.jpg (550x462, 56K)

Just calling for no deal at this point would be the best option both for her and the country, which is why she won't do it.

Your will believe it brother and insha'allah you will rescue 10x more muslim refugees than you did while in the EU. Thank you love to UK from Alger national

What she thinks and what advice she takes may not be the last word of law

20 years ago it was to protect the sources.

Nowaday it's because "source: my ass" wouldn't look credible.

>We've kept hearing that no deal is the most likely outcome several times now, and yet every time someone bends the knee or pulls some fucking trick to delay it.

Because it is the worst case scenario for you.
Your countrymen will literally die because of it.

There will be no open conflicts in the streets. Yet lives will be lost, tears will be shed and there will be blood.
Mark my words.

This, unfortunately. Look at where "undisclosed sauces" got libtards with muh russia conspiracy.

>Because it is the worst case scenario for EU
FTFY

To be fair, most libtards hoped that Mueller would find something. Only a vocal minority actually believes the collusion allegations to be factual.

Hoping and believing are two different tings.

For both actually.

Just remember that the EU did not chose it. You guys did.
And the EU is way bigger than the UK. We can take the blow and proportionally lose less than you.
For us it stings. For you it will be devastating.

Britain is the fourth largest contributor to the EU. It contributes about 10% of the EU annual income. That's a pretty hefty share.
Losing that is going to hurt the EU, and the EU only has smaller and/or less stable economies as options to replace the UK (like Turkey, kek)
The EU is also stuck with Greece, Portugal, Cyprus... and Italy, despite contributing more than the UK to the EU, isn't in a great place itself.

It's political theatre. The have been forced into a position where their public and private faces have to meet up in the same room on the same day to discus the same subjects.

Democracy and "da pepo" is the public face. Their whole moral foundation that validates their right to rule is built upon the cult of WW2. It justifies all of their military escapades and economic policies.
The private face sees people as interchangeable economic units. Things to be cynically herded. Their needs met with purely material methods. Too stupid to be trusted with their own autonomy and retarders of advancement to an unparalleled "golden age" of globalism. So grand that the end justifies any means. Resistance will be smashed.

But what happens when "da pepo" oppose the private face in such a way that the neither the public nor private face can ignore it? What happens when the public face is forced to live up to its obligations, lest it fall and with it obliterate the very require moral foundation atop which all their private machinations rest?

That's the theatre we are watching right now. They need to keep that public face on, but we all see the makeup running. The cracks are starting to form. The contact lenses are falling out. The scales are emerging.

Attached: antiwhite-pm-police-consequences.jpg (1518x1060, 376K)

Keep dreaming Hans.

Attached: C1366967-E214-4C63-B84B-CFB6E8D9C1DC.jpg (853x480, 88K)

Looking at the current deal, it's very likely to be a worse deal than no deal. That's why it's not being accepted even by most remainers.

>It's political theatre
Yeah I can agree with that.
They really didn't expect the referendum to go the way it did, so they're having to play games to handle it.