Why has this gun essentially never been used in a mass shooting?

Why has this gun essentially never been used in a mass shooting?

Attached: 81D73FE0-20DA-4904-BE70-D9D4DCFDE236.jpg (407x450, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Mumbai_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westgate_shopping_mall_attack
google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/1088327001
palmettostatearmory.com/ak-47/psak-47.html
ammunitiontogo.com/index.php/cName/rifle-ammo-762x39
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuz everybody knows its shit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Mumbai_attacks

?

>2008
That was nearly 12 years ago my man

"Never" is bretty broad range dude

Because that's the "scary Russian/Muslim gun"

The AR-15 is the "Evil white man's gun"

Bataclan and Charlie Hebdo.

It’s not patriotic
It’s also analogy’s with this and no one wants this to be seen as a bad thing
Pic related

Attached: 6CBC2F15-7DBF-45FC-916A-2B799F29B912.png (1200x1200, 50K)

The ak has a more complex manual of arms for operation. It takes more time and practice to master reloads and properly use the sights than the ar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westgate_shopping_mall_attack

AKs and grenades.

>AR-15
What about MP5, though.

>what is a muslim terrorist attack

also you don’t need a ak round to rip through armor less bodies .223 does just as good and more reliable

Kalashnikovs are Russian sponsored terrorism, and Ar-15s are American sponsored Terrorism.

Attached: rwb.jpg (384x384, 77K)

Russian collusion and lack of nessesity to ban something already unlawful to import.

why 9mm?

g3 7.62

They're more expensive than ARs

Because the brown stocks and grips look too much like a hunting rifle and it’s virtually impossible for normies (mainly women) to distinguish between the two. Also, most Europeans and Americans would also associate foreigners/immigrants to the AK47 which would detract from the optics (natural born white male) of the shooting that the deep state/NWO want. The deep state/NWO understands these facts, so they use the AR-15 which looks indentical to a military rifle, to carry out mass shootings. They want the public to freely hand over their modern sporting rifles, because it’s the only chance that the public has at maintaining their rights. If the AR15 is banned the AK47 would be banned by the same law, therefore they don’t waste time trying to create negative optics for the AK47.

There was actually a string of shootings in Michigan about 2 years ago, when a trucker went around killing his old bosses, he was black and used an AK47. Because he was black and used an AK, the media/deep state/NWO completely ignored the shooting. A business acquaintance of mine lost his dad in the shooting. The guy only shot two, but was on his way to kill more. It makes you wonder why the mainstream media didn’t jump on the fact that he used an AK.....

google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/1088327001

u w0t m8?

They're only more expensive in America because of the ebil russians/chinese need to be taxed

There was a varation of it in Paris of the islamists in 2015 they've used the Zastava M70

It's pretty shit to be desu.

AK uses different ammunition, that must be much harder to procure in the west than standard NATO rounds, so no point fucking with this. They do manufacture some AK for NATO rounds now, but these must still be much rarer than AR 15.

I'm guessing some African muzzie shoots up a market with a Chinese reproduction every week, it just doesn't make the news

Nobody gives a fuck about canada you stupid fucking leaf. It's an American thread asking questions about American issues. Nobody gives a fuck about your irrelevant country you stupid bag milk drinking nigger infested retard.

>2008 was 21 years ago
Where does the time go?

well there's your answer
if it wasn't taxed literally every shooter there would've had an AK

7.62x39 is cheaper than 5.56 in America and can be bought online by the 1000 round case. Why do foreigners even bother replying with shit then know nothing about?

>harder to procure in the west than standard NATO rounds
They're not harder to produce, but they're more expensive. 5.56 is walmart-tier, cheaper and more accessible to the public.

Uzis are pack-animal decimators. Easy to get in the states as well. Never understood why Uzis, MAC-10/11s are never used.

You hit the nail on the head! Or should I say, hit the primer?

>AK uses different ammunition, that must be much harder to procure in the west
False.

>that must be much harder to procure in the west than standard NATO rounds
M8...7.62 and 5.49 ain't exactly difficult to get a hold of in this country. It's more expensive, sure, but you would expect it to be given all the extra steel.

rate my collection, lads.

Attached: subscribe to pewdiepie.jpg (1520x1352, 575K)

Because these happen in the west and the west standard platform is the ar15. U go to gun stores and they will have 20+ ar15s in stock and maybe only 1 or 2 aks and usually some shit brand like Red Army Standard or I/O...
Boilerplate advice for guys looking for cheap ak is Buy a WASR 10,

Did you forget about Charlie Hebdo?

That's not true at all. I own a saiga and have a fuckton of 7.62x39. That ammo is cheap as shit.

>MAC-10/11s
Because FA ones are NFA items and who wants to go on a rampage witha semi auto one

Even the US made ak’s are far more expensive than any basic AR

>7.62x39 is cheaper than 5.56 in America
Only if you buy shitty surplus.

>doing a mass shooting with surplus
ISHYGDDT

it was literally used in the pars attacks which also had a huge casualty rate as well /thread

no they're not you fucking noguns

A century arms uzi costs like $700. IWI ones start at $1000+. An AR can be had for $400. fucking noguns.

Paris*

dont give them any ideas

Because that is a milled receiver in your photo. Most of the ones floating around are stamped. The milled are much more expensive

>doing a mass shooting with surplus
>ISHYGDDT
To be fair, ive never had one problem with the surplus x39 we have here in canada (Chinese)

its ebil russian design and must cost more than true american patriotism

Oh please let me stay, I'll be a good little goyim.

Lmao found the shit for brains

Because non-terrorist mass shootings happen in America and AKs are not that popular in America and AR-15s are pretty much the leading market assault rifle because I guess Americans still have nostalgia for the big gay M16 which was literally invented just so we could have something different from the Russians but was just a jam machine

The only surplus on the market is yugo brass case m67 and it costs more than 5.56. Golden tiger, wolf, tula, etc is all new production and can be had for $.20 a shot.

now fuck off you goddamn noguns.

Attached: aks.jpg (1536x2048, 1.16M)

Every single terror attack in yurop has bee n done with a M70ab2. A single one has been done with a vz58. AFAIK there has never been a shooting with an AR on this continent, despite how widespread it is.
Funfact : brown people use illegal guns. Illegal guns = yugoslavian shit

Who cares about cost? Maximum carnage should be the only concern in a mass shooting scenario.

Why don't you know how to modify these weapons when how-to's are regularly/easily available online?

None of this is true

>Paris Charlie hebdo attack
Never is a long time.

In the US its a common gun, but the AR is far more popular, but everywhere else its THE MOST common gun and per capita is responsible for more deaths than any other gun.....Africa alone makes it this way.

>Doesn't have all of the guns
You had one job

your retared the AR platform is more complexe then the AK. maybe you should try using one daily for a while.

0/10
those are toys

>It's an American thread asking questions about American issues
It's not mentioned in the OP so you're full of shit

A chicom AK was used in the Stockton School shooting.....which led directly to the '89 Import ban and 1994 AWB

airshit/10

>parking a Ferrari and a honda civic in the same garage

the mentally ill and mossad agents dont have much money.

>when how-to's are regularly/easily available online?
I doubt someone would go through that trouble, and the fact that if they do it incorrectly their gun might jam up.

>Maximum carnage should be the only concern
Well you're not getting maximum carnage with 9mm, I can promise you that.

because most mass shootings are with semi auto ARs, AKs are auto and harder to get in US

But not unlawful to manufacture.
palmettostatearmory.com/ak-47/psak-47.html
It's a shame they're out of stock.

why is money so important if you are going to shoot people and end up in jail or dead?

So the terrorists in the paris and brussels cafe shootings and paris concert shooting didn't happen? Let me guess, 'not real attacks' in your eyes?
This is a slide thread.

mass musketings when

1. They have been Paris attack as an example
2. ARs are rarely used either in reality it’s usually some cheap shit gun nobody’s heard of not le scary army rifle. Eric Harris had some shitbox 9mm carbine and then bought his boyfriend a Tec9 for example

Wrong, and wrong

You understand we can buy 7.62 x 39 on-line, right?
ammunitiontogo.com/index.php/cName/rifle-ammo-762x39

>Paris attack
Already been memoryholed by MSM

You can switch AKs to semi-auto

yeah but it's custom and rarer. Whats tge point when you can get SKS or it's variant

Kawaii 1to6 warrior!

pussies

Attached: BigRevolver2.jpg (640x455, 53K)

man I remember those days
it lasted for 3 days and on second day my father went to his office in same locality

>Golden tiger
Bullshit. 1000 rounds of 7.62 is $10 more than .223 usually.

>Well you're not getting maximum carnage with 9mm
*CRACK*
*SLUURRRRRP*
*AHHH*
WELL LET ME TELL YA, BOY. YOU AINT GETTING MAXIMUM CARNAGE WITH .223/5.56 EITHER. IT WAS A ROUND DESIGNED TO WOUND, NOT KILL.
IF YOU WANNA GET THE JOB DONE YOU NEED A REAL HEAVY HITTER LIKE 7.62NATO OUT OF AN M14. NONE OF THIS MATTEL PLASTIC BS. WOOD AND STEEL.
Not like any of these bitch-boy, onions drinking, incel shooters could handle the recoil anyways

Attached: MG_3437-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 27K)

Obviously fake, some of those are partly melted--or badly molded.

That freaking Tokarev looks like it's made of iced angel-food cake, which is kind of cool though.

Oh and Tula .223 to $30 cheaper than both, so you're a fag.

Down the memory hole.

8 years in the marines with 4 combat deployments bucko. The ar is child soldier tier east. The rock and lock magazines the ak uses are much harder to seat properly during an adrenaline dump

AKs can be semi-auto or select-fire.
They're also not hard to buy, although the better models are overpriced due to import bans from russia.

Don't embarrass us, droog. THEY have different types of ammo for different types of rifles. Almost every respectable gun owner in US has an AK in his arsenal.

I remember one, it was a norico made peice of shit that jammed after a couple shots

Buy only licensed products

>jealous he doesn't have his own Moonraker Laser

Keep being short Oddjob

Unfortunately not many people can get legit izhmash AKs over here anymore due to import bans because MUH EBIL RUSSIA.

Same reason even SKSes have shot up in price over the recent past. All things said and done, you're looking at 400+ for one of those things when they used to be 100-200, and AFAIK they're still around that price over in Canada.

>Almost every respectable gun owner in US has an AK in his arsenal.
It's as much a requirement to have an AK model as it is to have a Mosin Nagant.

I love the SKS, but wouldn't want to be in a situation where I had to reload one in a hurry.

That teeny-tiny sight notch doesn't do the shooter any favors, either...

Get on my level, kid.

Attached: 1537666182997.png (500x336, 85K)

A true American uses American arms. Lugers are fucking sexy though.

All AKs since AK-47 have fire selectors. SKS mags in general are lower capacity than ones for an AK, you can even attach a fucking 75-round dram to it. In a mass shooting it's actually better to stick to full auto in cqc.

P90, pray and spray noob

>AFAIK they're still around that price over in Canada.
They've been climbing up a bit. I got mine 6mo ago for 230CAD. Usually they are around 300-350CAD not on sale. Yugo ones are 550ish CAD. And i just saw "Chinese Guard" sks' (with a bunch of chrome) for 800ish CAD.
Nuggets are 350ish if you were wondering

yea a fire selector, it still has auto option which is problem in legal terms

1) Its banned in US, only ancient AKs are being sold from one collectioneer to another for insane prices
2) Its not using NATO bullets, 7,62/5,45 caliber is uncommon in NATO countries
3) In non-NATO countries like Russia AK is banned for ordinary citizens, its only used by the military.
4) In the middle east/africa/south america and other shitholes, where AK is acessible to many terrorist/criminal organizations - well, there are no "mass shootings" there, because those countries are in the constant process of shooting each other and don't really have a stable civilization

Attached: 1238387789991.jpg (800x557, 40K)

>I got mine 6mo ago for 230CAD.
Literally how? 230 CAD is like nothing in real money. Is your chink sks fucked up or did you buy it off of someone addicted to heroin?

>21 years
This dude is living in the future, bros.

Attached: I can see the future.gif (245x187, 1.93M)