How can you tell if a girl is unused/ a virgin?

youtu.be/MwmctOsAN9A?t=61

Don't tell me they don't exist. I personally know two of them. They still live at home with their parents basically as female NEETs. Too autistic or low self-esteem to fix their situation.

This is a genuine problem because it is a literal waste. Why aren't fathers actively involved in marrying their daughters off? I even talked to one of the dads of these women and all he was talking about is how she needs to get a job and move out. Marriage didn't even cross his mind. Damn boomers.

Attached: 8be4b164e0464cab84cfef7f9d3d0deb554cedbec61e44aedfa8b11c3c53d6ae.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

just rape her. if she bleeds, she was a virgin and you can take her as your wife. Is she doesnt bleed, blow your load anyways but dont commit to her

>I personally know two of them
Post their pics

>shit incels say

That girl has excellent core strength. I used to watch videos of her farting on command

u have to look into the vajaja
for the hymen its the only way

whores sometimes act like innocent little angels.
only a keen eye can differentiate inexperience from faking innocence.

>if she bleeds, she was a virgin

not true, a girl could go horse riding and break her hymen easily...

>Dumb NEET doesn't realize those two girls are prime material and waiting for him.
Don't tell me you have 'Haram protagonist syndrome"

What do you not understand about no hymen no diamond?

>muh horse riding
That's what roasties always say to incels
Unless you are really some olympian sportsman there's no way to break your hymen "accidently"

no true. hymens are highly flexible and can even regrow to some extend. Horse riding is just an excuse for riding jamals big black cock

Fuck nobody wants a used up whore. One past boyfriend is enough to be classified as a whore.

Its bs... a girl can break her hymen in a hundred different ways

Unfortunate to think accidentally breaking your hymen before having sex could get you beaten or even killed.

burn in hell whoremonger

You just have to believe son

BASED AS FUCK

>haram protagonist syndrome
kek

Yeah and all of them involve shit being shoved into her vagina. Flexible membranes don't rip apart because of a fucking horse, they rip because she's fucking a horse.

>Unironically buying this
LMAO

It depends on the individual. Some hymens are more resistant than others. Not just horse riding can do it either. And some can maintain a hymen even while sexually active.
Bodies can do strange things. My wife (gf at the time) suffered a torn clitoral hood (which never healed) due to a terrible allergic reaction at one point (believe me, it was. I was there). The clitoral hood is far more resilient than the hymen. Shit happens.

Why do you need a slut that shows stuff other than your dick in her vag?
It doesn't really matter if it's Jamal's cock or dragon dildo, it's still ruins entirely the concept of "virgin"

>Why do you need a slut that shows stuff other than your dick in her vag?
What are you on about Muhammad? I didn't specify dicks because obviously dildos, fingers, or whatever else you might shove up there would also break a hymen.

It's a freshness seal, you wouldn't drink someone else's opened can of soda would you? That's my point.

>dildos, fingers, or whatever else you might shove up there would also break a hymen
>It's a freshness seal
That's what I am basically saying, stupid mutt with no reading comprehension, if you go in a supermarket and see an opened can of soda you won't buy it either way, no matter if somebody else opened it or it broke due other circumstances. Same shit with vag.

Horse-riding girls are the hugest sluts, and are always high-maintenance.

What's funny is that 99.9% of girls into horses are blondes. Most of those are named Rachel for some reason.

When a girl says she broke it from sticking a toy in there, she's full of shit.

Oh you sweet naive wee ginger scamp you

How can you tell someone is an elitist who treats other people as property?

Horse riding sluts are the only slut i'd fuck.
They all get terrific asses after a few years on the saddle.

perfectly sound reasoning. Kudos.

When they virtue signal?

You have to learn to test them. They are so used to testing others the thought you are doing it to them never crosses their mind.

>rape advocacy
Found the Arab.

fag spotted

>horse riding
Ah, I see.

That expression means stable girls are know to fuck horses.
It's not to be taken literally

More like virgin as fuck...

you are right, a hymen just fly over my house

Roastie detected. Tits or gtfo.

Become a gynecologist

Put your thot detector to the test faggots.

Two are mudsharks
Thirds a roastie
Only one has had a steady relationship.

Attached: TwAxFF7.jpg (720x960, 146K)

the biggest one in the steady relationship, its like dogs the smaller they are useless and noisy they act

I'd say the right is the least thot one since she's the only one with natural hair color

I dunno, trick question? All thots? I'm a jaded old man who wishes he was an incel.

Probably the best way to tell is she virgin or not is probably to stick ur finger right inside her pussie. Gotta work, bro. Use it.

If its not, use the dick.

Checkd and seconded.
For me it's the choice of color of clothing and shoes. All that black signals danger to me.

You can tell because when you bed them there is a look of terror in their eyes despite them consenting and or initiating the sexual encounter.

Its a really special moment.

this

this shit have been posted a lot
they are all coal burners

Only correct answer is none of them are fucking you. Matter of fact none of them even know you exist as you stalk them from afar...

Pleas go on...

I love rape stories..

Spotted the neighborhood rapist

Just don't get a slut.
Looking for a virgin while being an adult, you are pretty fuck up mentally.
Get ur shit together, loser.

based real man

L to R
Shark, shark, trad, roastie
Or because clown world,
Shark shark roastie trad

far right is the steady but
>one post by this id

Attached: IMG_7258.gif (511x512, 105K)

user, I...
I have some news for you...

Jesus Christ you potato niggers are retarded.

What's going on over there?

Oh, I see there is bunch of hymen experts over here.

I said that they need to have consented to or even initiated the sexual encounter for this method to work.

Anyway a virginal girl will look terrified because she doesnt know what to expect when a dick gets put into her.

>Being this beta and edgy

Third from left. Mudshark had a baby

Attached: 50572328_107820000216628_8376778314014487351_n.jpg (1080x857, 62K)

Far left also mudshark

Attached: meyTp1m.jpg (987x2027, 183K)

>blah...
>ellipses...
tits or gtfo

All four equal, but one is hidden whore. Probably the left one.

Second from left is the good girl. Fourth is roastie.
How'd you fellas do?

Attached: mad.jpg (600x800, 228K)

>One past boyfriend is enough to be classified as a whore.

Attached: Без названия.jpg (245x206, 9K)

Dare I say, based and redpilled?

Attached: illismug.jpg (1571x1355, 73K)

bad because the miniskirt

> a virginal girl will look terrified because she doesnt know what to expect when a dick gets put into her.
Unless they're the "loophole" type

>got the roastie
what does this mean? also source on her roastieness?

So it was shark trad shark roastie?
I said shark shark trad roastie, so 50%

>mfw losing hope because almost all girls or most girls these days aren't virgins.

Atleast the ones I come across

Based Turkposter.

>tfw no white trash gf neet to collect welare fare with and fuck all day while we do drugs and smoke ourselves to death

Me on the right

>Toned stomachs on women.

Man, why are women so lazy? Seriously. They are already considered generally attractive, even a girl that is fat yet toned massively increases her attractiveness by simply doing some situps.

well isn't that why people kept girls and women locked up at home? they shouldn't be doing hard labor otherwise they might devalue themselves

back when there was arranged marriage and all stuff that is

Girls that get fucked up the butt and claim to be virgins are some sort of retarded religious breed of slut.

>mfw losing hope because almost all girls or most girls these days aren't virgins.

Atleast the ones I come across

>post mutt photos

Okay and boomerpilled

anal religious types make my rod pump with blood

Please tell me there are videos of her farting

My first gf’s hymen didnt break until the third time we had sex :3

stop shilling this shit everyday
sage

Literally not a problem. A month ago I met a hot Taiwanese babe who was a virgin at 26. Best sex in my life

I knew a girl named Rachel who was absolutely terrified of horses

>I even talked to one of the dads of these women and all he was talking about is how she needs to get a job and move out. Marriage didn't even cross his mind. Damn boomers.
Neet life is cancer. She should get a job, but moving out is a pipe dream for many young Americans because boomers don’t want to sell their $70k houses for less than $500k.

>le horseriding breaks hymens meme

Trust a mongol when I tell you that ain't true at all.

How's your wife's son doing in school?

Attached: checked.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>t. microdick

I nailed it

Quads have spoken

Also ffs you idiots it's not THAT hard you gotta pay attention to attitudes toward sex etc. Virgins will usually be a bit more apprehensive about sex and will get turned on much more easily. If you bed a womenz and they know how to put a condom on your dick, that's a roastie.

You stick your hand inside vagina and if you feel a wall of sorts she is a virgin. If your hand keeps going far like she definitely has had a lot of sex

I know that left had 3 black bfs. Is it true that she got a boob job?

I got it right

Based Mohammad

The odds increase proportionally with ugliness.

If you don’t ask, and they don’t tell, then they’re all virgins.
But if you want to know if she’s actually a virgin, we’ll shell be really terrible in bed, like a log.. and she’ll probably make a lot of weird pain noises, and she’ll probably gag if you ask her to suck your dick. She might even cry or throw up.
An adult woman losing her virginity is no sight to behold.
It’s a very depraved moment.