Finnish anti immigration party is causing asses to blast in Finland because of their ad campaign for elections...

Finnish anti immigration party is causing asses to blast in Finland because of their ad campaign for elections. Their video has been in front page of all newspaper websites. Lefties are raging how anyone could do video like this. This is good publicity for the video though and views are going to the moon:

youtube.com/watch?v=dzCK4tTu2nE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-26-12-22-06-595_org.mozilla.firefox.png (1080x1920, 787K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/tuesdays_papers_finnkino_backpedals_on_finns_party_ad_migrant_labour_rights_and_blue-collar_jobs/10706976
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Conservatives_and_Reformists
youtube.com/watch?v=SbUEepuTNQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Contains english subs

Good point

> That was the single greatest and most autistic shit I have ever seen.

> Of course its from Finland

Man, those chicks were hot though.

Attached: 576752152515151.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Isn't that the same guy narrating that was in that pulled Social democrat election ad some years ago?

Thanks mate. Lefties are outraged because the video is "political violence" in their opinion.

Make Suomi Suur again

It feels like I'm getting vaccinated again.

>"political violence"
They don't seem to realize that ignoring the people will lead to ACTUAL violence, do they

>Set in Finland
>Hero finds excuse to get naked
Checks out.
Well done Mongorians.

Dont forget to mention that one journalist wrote "they are crackin skulls in this video, encouraging people to violence"

Absolutely based.

man, as someone who speaks hungarian it's fascinating hearing finnish. it sounds hungarian every now and then for a split-second. does hungarian sound finnish to you sometimes?
also good luck!

PS are pro israel civnat cucks who supported Finnish version of Patriot act.

Attached: 1553409571057.jpg (1006x1024, 84K)

Yep, and didn't some news media say that this video "encourages racisms"?

I made news tip about this to Breitbart. Hopefully they make article about it so we can get more views to the video which will make lefties even more assblasted.

> Political Violence

This is their next plan user, they will claim that speech can hurt. Getting jailed for spreading manifestos is already a crime in some parts of the civilized world. And its going to come up North to us sooner or later, and I for one do not ever want to censor free speech.

This Snowflake generation needs to die off in mass.

Attached: 1533245014162.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Actually it does sometimes. I've been in Budapest.

IT'S FUCKING TIME

BE STRONG ANONS

BE STRONG FINANONS

IT'S GOING TO GET MESSY REALLY FAST

And to anyone still in the favorable position of bearing arms; the fight arrived at your doorstep the moment they come for them.

It's funny their arguments are that video "promotes racism" and it's "political violence".

They want the political violence so much, they might just get it.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1553144923940.jpg (640x645, 42K)

Holy shit, that ad was amazing. It was so brilliant, that I could understand it easily.

I can only imagine the amount of butt hurt this is causing.

If we had a catch all phrase that would shut the establishment up everytime we used, we would use it all the time aswell. But those words are starting to lose their meaning even for common folk.

They want it, but when they get it they will regret it.

Attached: DamagedGoods.png (475x834, 360K)

Its pretty sad that PS is only political party that is brave enough to talk about bad things that comes from immigration. But all media is against that kind of "hatespeech". All other parties talk only positive stuff, and tries to blame PS about being rasist, when they are only trying to make people to see those bad thing that comes with it. Is it free speech if you cant talk free about bad things?

>Holy shit, that ad was amazing. It was so brilliant, that I could understand it easily.

There is English subtitles also.

And yeah there is some major buttblasting for example:
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/tuesdays_papers_finnkino_backpedals_on_finns_party_ad_migrant_labour_rights_and_blue-collar_jobs/10706976

>cinema chain Finnkino will pull a Finns’ Party ad campaign from its cinemas on Tuesday
Fucking of course.

Most funny thing about this that the ad campaign in their cinemas had already ended like 1 week ago.

Immigration is colonization. Always equate it to that

Also this video is exempted from encouraging 'Political Violence', because at the end the party leader (?) asks everyone that watches to use their democratic vote.

Attached: 1527010859051.jpg (966x633, 137K)

He is the party leader, Jussi Halla-Aho. Nickname "Master".

>because at the end the party leader
Yeah he is the party leader Jussi Halla-aho

>vinin kuin ketutus
>this is a real language

>Halla-aho
>Halla-ah
>Alla-ah
>All-ah
>Allah

Uh-oh.

Interesting that the Party opposes the very moral of the story.
What is it that they promise? And how will they get it in a democratic system?

>What is it that they promise

To end useless migration from 3rd world shitholes to Finland for example.

Not everything is related to your magic man, Jamal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Conservatives_and_Reformists
Free enterprise, free and fair trade and competition, minimal regulation, lower taxation, and small government as the ultimate catalysts for individual freedom and personal and national prosperity.
Freedom of the individual, more personal responsibility and greater democratic accountability.
Sustainable, clean energy supply with an emphasis on energy security.
The importance of the family as the bedrock of society.
The sovereign integrity of the nation state, opposition to EU federalism and a renewed respect for true subsidiarity.
The overriding value of the transatlantic security relationship in a revitalised NATO, and support for young democracies across Europe.
Effectively controlled immigration and an end to abuse of asylum procedures
Efficient and modern public services and sensitivity to the needs of both rural and urban communities.
An end to waste and excessive bureaucracy and a commitment to greater transparency and probity in the EU institutions and use of EU funds.
Respect and equitable treatment for all EU countries, new and old, large and small.

NäTZSIS are pääd

Attached: nazit merellä.jpg (180x240, 5K)

As if anyone in Finland would care.
Don't be deluded.
Finns are still as cucked as swedes. They weren't just as betrayed as swedes.

Attached: swagga.png (640x446, 459K)

T: G*rman

This may be the best, or only, option - especially for small countries. But people need to be wary of continuation of liberalism and any sentiment for capitalism (free trade and individualism in their stated principles), there is no going back to the days of easy and free wealth.
Groups will have to be prepared to infiltrate these parties and steer them in a direction of reconstruction and traditional hierarchies.

Quite good. 15/15.

Finland overall is great but Helsinki is really a shithole. It's hard to make more of a shithole than Russian cities, but you pulled it off.

here is some talk that Jussi does as MEP in english.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbUEepuTNQ0

What happens in the video, can't watch right now?

Good PR but the Finns party is utter civic cucks and Finnish people are really cucked

These guys are total joke. Controlled opposition.
Many of them have sex crimes and immoral lifestyle.
Halla-aho is pro Jew, EU and immigration.

(Keronen is unironical satanist faggot, this hate propaganda was his invention)

Attached: BjeUqRQCUAAR0kO.jpg (600x800, 43K)

They have bunch of BBC loving faggots.
Sebastian Tynkkynen is another famous attention whore.

Attached: bixnood.jpg (640x590, 43K)

>What is it that they promise?
To send coked up homeless pagan larpers to assault politicians. At least that's the message I got from the video. Sounds like a good idea to be honest.

Jlefties bring in rapefugees, some guy becomes homeless as a result, he kills a leftie politician and it’s implied he will kill more of them.

>does hungarian sound finnish to you sometimes?
It does, the old folk songs especially.
It was also kind of funny when I was in Wien it seems like everyone walking drunk on streets was a Hungarian. Good folk, who like their Palinka.

>utter civic cucks
Literally not a problem. White nationalism is gay anyway

>Finnish people are really cucked
That's the actual problem

Gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts.

Based fin bros, but don't tell me this party is pro israel

Attached: Hitler on bolsh.jpg (1057x791, 428K)

Maybe some "olkiukko" from "takku" would be my guess.

That negro doesn't even looks real, is it a bad Eddie Murphy wax statue?

Kiitos Mestari!

Im not the one defending pedofiles and satanist faggots!
Jow Forums Keronen naked with his tiny mongoloid dick.
He posted that to finnish imageboard Ylilauta at day time to impress kids. Pathetic!

Attached: 1552855889326.jpg (847x1024, 86K)

You mean mongol nationalism

Attached: Civic nationalist.jpg (676x584, 104K)

>imagine if they are all wearing MAGA hats, how based!

Finka fag, then get back to sucking those nigger and muzzie dicks

this :D

Based and redpilled, have an upboat :DDddd

Like lefties have ever realized something.

You too, remember to let Putin lube you up with his cum before letting his headchoppers ravage your boipussy, niggerfag.

Toxic

hahahaahah dumb finka fag. The difference between you and us is that we don't hate ourselves and we hate shitkins. but in your case Niggers and muzzies fuck your asses without any lube

Naa. They fuck our leftist whores. Personally I hope they would spead aids and ebola. We would get rid of those feminists.

:DD You are also welcomed to come and clean our toilets, like other poor people from 3rd world countries. No hard feelings, its good to have a country besides us that reminds us which is a wrong way to go.

"I'm only seventeen."
loled

good we need the trotskyists to continue to overreach

Unironically cringed, but at least the ending message saved it.

Ohhh finka fag is triggered hahahaha. Does you Finnish tummy hurt from huge loads of muzzie and nigger cum?
Russians don't clean toilets we use muzzies to do that. But in your case you not only do you not make your shitskins clean your toilets you give them the shit for free for invading your country hahahaha
Finka cumboy, get back to you shitskin cum station. You see there can be nothing more humiliating than being cucked by shitskins in your own country while paying them money and being walked over. There has never been a bigger humiliation in history. I suggest you swallow that cum and don't open your mouth again. There's nothing you can say to win this bitch hahahaha

3rd world? hahahaha right you can hardly get 200 mbit broadband for 10 bucks in Finkafagland.

Mad Ruski
Tldr

Attached: 1553593295881.png (596x628, 332K)

says the cuckholm syndrome hahahahaha. Biggest cucks on the planet LOL