For all you racists out there

How does it feel knowing that a so called "nigger" has multiple songs in your top 10 favorite of all time?

Also lemme know which one it is
>inb4 hurr durr ALL his music is shit
Quit lying to yourself.

Attached: chi-kanye-west-honorary-doctorate-art-institute-20150317.jpg (2048x1365, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/european-parliament-stop-the-censorship-machinery-save-the-internet
youtube.com/watch?v=9-K8LUJfUaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kanye is based and redpilled.

So? That doesn't mean he's better than me

>Unironically listening to negermusik while not being a nigger
Level of jewification American mindset suffered is simply indescribable by normal words, you have to do something with it.

Kanye is an exception of course, one of the only based blacks.

I don't listen to rap as it all is shit. This is true more so today than ever.
The jews prompted hood culture to an entire generation to make them degenerate as possible and it worked like a charm.

>rap
Not even once faggot.

>has multiple songs in your top 10 favorite of all time
>your
No he doesn't. I don't listen to any music of his.

Attached: 1552931913885.png (900x900, 17K)

I don't listen to nigger music, speak for yourself cuck

>niggerspeech
Still have stomached a single one of the apes' abhorrent songs. Kill all niggers, kikes, muslims etc....

You guys dont get it right? We dont hate blacks because the are blacks.
We hate blacks because MOST of them are shitty humans.

fpbp

Attached: 6f173c832619fc1ca95f5823a23442a6.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>your top 10

Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?

This

Attached: 1553162236818.jpg (499x499, 26K)

I don't think I can name a single one of his songs.

First post best post.

I'm a racist because I see general different in races, doesn't mean I don't also recognize exceptions.

Most Muslims and/or Blacks are terrible, look at their countries, but I've known a muslim black woman who was very kind and considerate, competent. She was really nice to a frail little old lady in our building.

This

>liking music

I don't listen to this faggot and his mainstream bullshit music, fuck off.

Godfather, you understand everything

>Bait thread
Sage and move on guys nothing to see here

>rap
Master of every genre, plus best producer alive but hes just a "rapper"
You faggots are denying harder than I expected.

Fpbp
Also Sage

He doesn’t.

If I had a top 10, Mingus, mills, Kool Keith, kdj, krs1, saunderson, hood, May, Atkins and Carl Craig would be there, not this Uncle Tom nigger

each race has pros and cons dipshit

Yeah I really like the one where he's like:
>that shit cray
>that shit cray
>that shit cray

10/10 music OP I listen to it every night before bed.

change.org/p/european-parliament-stop-the-censorship-machinery-save-the-internet

Lh2 read eastern hemisphere fag
>top 10 SONGS

No rap song is in my TOP 10 not even TOP 100.
Plus, its true that very few niggers are very good artists.

I can’t name one Kanye song.

>How does it feel knowing that a so called "nigger" has multiple songs in your top 10 favorite of all time?
Certainly not in my favourite of all time. HAHA
what is 'yours?'
Check this out here´s what´s funny. You yell and scream about europeans can´t list their historical accomplishments. Because that´s racist or supremacist or whatever to just point out objective historical facts such as pic related.
Nobody disputes europeans contribution to civilization. Massive contribution. People don´t even in general brag about these things. Just like a sense of ok pretty nice thing to build on.
Ok but we can´t say that cause it hurts africans feelings or others feelings or whatever? idk give me the reason why but anyways.

Then you go as a black person and let me just say i have not seen anyone except maybe jews and that´s because of the talmud, that are more ethnic bigots than american niggers.
Ok you go take kanye west, who i don´t even think is a good music artist. Just a lot of morons apparently go to his concerts and buy his albums and heavily promoted.

>hurr durr stop being racist black people can do stuff too.
What do you think racist means? I´m curious. Do you really think there are no difference between ethnic groups whatsoever? And that it´s evil to say there are? I mean people who recognize that different ethnic groups are different aren´t actually evil people, they are just very honest people.
But you bought into that marxist concept of 'racism' it´s actual subspeciesm. So you buy into that concept. Conjur up this kind of thing in your mind where you are here to 'fight evil racists'.

>Quit lying to yourself.
I can´t really find a good song that he has made sorry. I don´t think he´s a very talented guy actually not in clothes not in music. To me he´s a guy who is just good at promoting himself and an image of him being a genius. It´s just smoke and mirrors.

You think just because lot of morons buy something that it means it is obbjectively good?

Attached: human_accomplishments_murray.png (1237x1017, 108K)

Certainly not in my favourite of all time. HAHA
what is 'yours?'
Check this out here´s what´s funny. You yell and scream about europeans can´t list their historical accomplishments. Because that´s racist or supremacist or whatever to just point out objective historical facts such as pic related.
Nobody disputes europeans contribution to civilization. Massive contribution. People don´t even in general brag about these things. Just like a sense of ok pretty nice thing to build on.
Ok but we can´t say that cause it hurts africans feelings or others feelings or whatever? idk give me the reason why but anyways.

Then you go as a black person and let me just say i have not seen anyone except maybe jews and that´s because of the talmud, that are more ethnic bigots than american niggers.
Ok you go take kanye west, who i don´t even think is a good music artist. Just a lot of morons apparently go to his concerts and buy his albums and heavily promoted.

>hurr durr stop being racist black people can do stuff too.
What do you think racist means? I´m curious. Do you really think there are no difference between ethnic groups whatsoever? And that it´s evil to say there are? I mean people who recognize that different ethnic groups are different aren´t actually evil people, they are just very honest people.
But you bought into that marxist concept of 'racism' it´s actual subspeciesm. So you buy into that concept. Conjur up this kind of thing in your mind where you are here to 'fight evil racists'.

>Quit lying to yourself.
I can´t really find a good song that he has made sorry. I don´t think he´s a very talented guy actually not in clothes not in music. To me he´s a guy who is just good at promoting himself and an image of him being a genius. It´s just smoke and mirrors.

You think just because lot of morons buy something that it means it is obbjectively good?

i only know that one in the hallway with lil pump and only because of memes, and kanye's lyrics in it are fucking retarded. All of today's music is a joke.

>Lrntotype
You clearly posted ‘has multiple song in your top 10’
Which he doesn’t
I’m not even going to link because you’re that much of a faggot

Kool Keith/ dr octagon
Blue flowers/ half shark alligator man
Charles Mingus goodbye porkpie hat/Haitian fight song

I feel it's a symptom of a demographic problem

Fact of the matter is it´s extremely obvious that if niggers had contributed as much to human civilization as europeans. They´d be talking about nothing else EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY they´d be telling everybody how fucking great they are.
But since they haven´t. They say to others. Ah you can´t say objectively some good things your people did, cause mine didn´t do much.
RIGHT UP TILL A FEW OF THEM DO SOMETHING.
And then it´s like.
>best music artist of all time, how can other ethnicities even compete. Niggers are just better at music.
>niggers just better at basketball
>niggers just better at blablablal.
Niggers are so funny they are the biggest ethnic bigots and hypocrits and wouldbe ACTUAL supremacists on the entire planet.

See europeans just want to have their country for their own people. Niggers don´t even think other people deserve their own nations for themselves without some nigger presence having to be there. Primarily because they can´t get their own fucking all black nations to work.

I understand why someone from a place as cucked as Denmark feels the need to overcompensate this hard.
But noone is reading that shit.

Yids fake all the music numbers just like they fake the social network numbers, so it's not surprising that later on some other yid would reference this fake yid list to make a yid point.
There's literally nothing wrong with racism. Racism is predictive. Racism is profitable.
Fuck Jannies and Fuck Niggers

>I understand why someone from a place as cucked as Denmark feels the need to overcompensate this hard.
But noone is reading that shit.
The only one compensating here is you. I´m just trying to explain to you how it actually is. But by all means, please confirm the nigger stereotype that niggers have low attention span and can´t care to fucking read.

>has multiple songs in your top 10 favorite of all time

Attached: 7535661.gif (442x320, 978K)

For all you non racists out there why do you feel its ok to force millions of immigrantd into white countries si that they can gangrape women ans children?

Jeff mills the punisher /the bells
Kdj I can’t kick this feeling when it hits/Sunday morning
Krs1 edutainment/loves gunna gotcha
Saunderson octave one Blackwater/ good life
Hood minus/spirit levels
May strings of life and if you do t know the next one you’re a newfaggot
Atkins clear as cyber patron and the model 500 deep space op or stfu
Craig, land cruising or that early stuff he did under 2120. Shut thenfuck up,newfag

Kanye is shit and anyone liking his so called music is a retard.
I listen to the whitest music genre only, prog rock.

Make a youtube so I can sub. I love your commentary.

I listen to rap from time to time. It only reinforces my beliefs about nignogs. They truly belong in prison.

Attached: 1548542174744.png (500x691, 182K)

>How does it feel knowing that a so called "nigger" has multiple songs in your top 10 favorite of all time?

I've never even listened to this subhuman niggers music, let alone considered it a favorite.

>implying that I, the OP of this thread, am in fact of African descent.
Shoot again buddy, maybe you'll lead the uprising in your country and finally feel like the tough guy you always wanted to be.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.39M)

>listening to engineered garbage that you're "supposed" to like

you can listen to whatever you want, but if you unironically believe what you just said, you are in too deep. you can't be helped

All his music IS shit though. Go back to /mu/ you tasteless faggot.

>"I sent dat bitch a picture of mah diiiick"

You know you love that song you brussle sprout eating cunt.

Except I don't?

>ain't reedin dat shi nigguh

stop talking like an american woman

>your
Nope.

I don’t like his music and I don’t give one single shit about him. Nice try.

I only listen to metal and europop, Rap is for niggers and the only people who like it are lower class subhumans.

Attached: 3D0EB036-5B76-4102-BD26-2E201B8D39F9.jpg (225x300, 7K)

Bit of confusion while listening to his music... well I like it, but still wana gas him. Pic related

Attached: orgasm_donor.jpg (283x263, 11K)

>Shoot again buddy, maybe you'll lead the uprising in your country and finally feel like the tough guy you always wanted to be.
All this projection.
If you are not african, then it´s even fucking worse you are parading kanye west around saying he´s top 10 greatest music artist. Just because lots of morons buy shitty music has nothing to do with that it is objectively good or not. But that´s aside the point. Because you want to highlight a shitty artist who happens to be black. And try to say oh black people are good at things or whatever. Oh, are black people better at certain things than other ethnicities? Careful now! Don´t hurt yourself!

What are you even saying. That kanye west music equals european contributions to human civilization? Are you saying black people are better at music? What are you saying do you even know. Btw. both of those fucks you up if you want to pretend everybody is the same.

Also niggers aren´t angry that people are different. They are just upset they didn´t do a lot, extremely narcissistic and self centered peoples. If they had done a lot of things through history, they would never stop talking about it and try to belittle you for not doing as much. Every single day they would do it. European ancestry people don´t do that, whatsoever.

Can you explain what you even are doing? have you thought this through?

Also compensating. Why are you making the post in the first place? What are you trying to 'prove' what are you trying to 'say'?

Based techno/House

Attached: te31d8kbt2e11 (1).jpg (900x410, 428K)

I have NEVER listened to any of this nigger pos.
Hes the actual hollywood monkey like "hehe he is a rapper but he likes trump gow BASED"
Bitch, im a doctor and can play judas priest solos with my guitar and nobody is patting me in the back becuz i hav political opinion but alzo music.
Fuck this nigger. Fuck rap. All zionist crap.

Nobody asked you Germany jr.

This, Kayne also said he likes blacked.com as well. Literally the definition of a filthy nigger. Jow Forums only worships him because we are filled with boomer faggots who can’t see race.

Attached: 94A0D3DD-EB4B-46F6-BD9D-4211A89DF1E9.gif (128x111, 7K)

>this music is good, dont be racist
>autistic screeching about European inventions
Imagine being this programmed to spout the same talking points over and over, even when noone else is near those topics.
You're getting really defensive, too. Can't handle one black man being better at musical production? That hurt your little brain?

Each album has a different sound.
You wont like them all, but you'll find one, promise.

Also, its not all rap.
He has an entire rock/metal album for no fucking reason, trust.

Imagine if he Piped and Dicked Ivanka on the White House desk while Kusner and Trump watched.

Show flag or I will show you the door.

Any Jow Forumstard that has a 100% opinion on whats happening at hollywood still hasnt took the redpill.
You can guess is all a circus and pure pilpul, but, in which direction it goes? Thats something a few of the highwr kikes knows.
I think that all the kanye shit was absolute fabricated. Kanye is looking like he suddenly is on antypsychotic medication and looks slow as fuck weirds all out and then MAGA OH BASED NIGGER.
As far as my opinion goes that was an effort of the kikes to make you relate soneone going down the toilet with trump supporting.
And it could get even kikier I dont fucking know. All I know is that our sncestors have betrayed us for not being fucking aware of all this shit. Fucking normies from the grave.

wytebois BTFO. Black BULL superior dick.

not a fuck to give,not even a banana

I liked flashing lights. I prefer post punk and 80s alternative. Black people are too repetitive.

I'm sure it's full of legit bangers and not a nig american interpretation of nu metal type shit

I hate blacks because they're genetically inferior to the average white person.

Attached: Ikari.Shinji.full.1444135.jpg (500x901, 95K)

The absolute state of zoomers.

Cause Jews want nigger music to dominate the charts and indoctrinate the white youth.

anyone who listens to hip hop deserves to be shot

Dude i know shit of bach and vivaldi and actively research jazz, hindi...
If you think theres something in rap that its not just basic as fuck shit in other genre, well.
You may feel it bro. I was like that in my teens when songs just clicked with me. After playing an instrument for 20 years that doesnt happen quite often. And mein negrer, rap, for me, is jewish indoctrination in the same form that a woman pucking blue gatorate in a floor full of beans that were in its vagina its art.
Its not art. Its absolute subversion and destruction of art by making any shit "art".
Rap can be plegm or pop corn. Nothing else. Disgusting or "meh".

Never listened to one of his songs, wouldnt recognise his voice if I did hear one. Fag OP btfo

> obese demented man keeps pushing for niggers

America *laughs*

You just jelly cuz you dick can't make a woman orgasm shake and spasm like my dick can.

this

In MY top 10? Fuck no.

Only nigger to have music there is MJ

"So called" nigger....? he calls himself nigger you dumb nigger.

negroid bullshit. rap hasnt been good since the 80's anyways.

Holy crap, did you rap?
Oh fuck i doing it
Too
I knew i shoulndt
Lick
That
Poo

Id bash u irl

I say nigger all the time but Madvilliainy is my most listened album of all time

>Top 10 of América
>Mostly sluts and negroes

Whoa, what a surprise...

Attached: 1549227365114m.jpg (1024x1024, 168K)

>Rap was good.
What values and musicality where good about it?
Musicality absolutely 0 because before rap there was jazz and not even if the mount of everest was full of adderall and nootropkcs could you bring 2pperware to suck the smegma of coltrane.
And values?

Having a mutt in the royal family, and Jamal as gobernor must ve really hard for you then haha

>a so called "nigger" has multiple songs in your top 10 favorite of all time
No, he really doesn't.

Haha thanks.

Also friendly reminder to everyone. This is the guy he claims is top 10 whatever of all time. Listen to the lyrical genius in action.
youtube.com/watch?v=9-K8LUJfUaA
And there´s plenty of artists of european ancestry who also have ridiculous sales etc. Who i find similarly not so talented but just some image of greatness, than actual greatness.

But the guy in the OP who isn´t even black apparently. Want to make this thread to point out how great he thinks kanye is. And he only picks kanye out with this because he´s black. Because he wants to say blacks are pretty awesome. So how dare you say blacks in general aren´t.
And somehow he thinks this translates into btfo'ing 'racists'.

Have to look at things objectively if they are good or not.. Not how many morons like it or not. Has never been a meassure of actual quality. Especially in these days.

>i listen to kanye

Sounds like youre a gay

Also for the undecided anons who lurks and are like "aw man but I liked some eminem and kikaudio back then"
Just google "Rap Coinblatt"
And then just make your opinion.
Jews tried to mess with the art in america once and failed terribly, creating jazz that ended being something good. Then coinblatt and the crack epidemic really fucked up the negro for good.

>Imagine being this programmed to spout the same talking points over and over, even when noone else is near those topics.
What are you talking about. It´s a fact.
>You're getting really defensive, too. Can't handle one black man being better at musical production? That hurt your little brain?
I have no problem with it. I just don´t think he´s top 10 or whatever as you say. Which is what you are trying to do.

You are really thinking that people don´t want black people to be good at anything. Who the fuck gave you that stupid idea? That would be fucking amazing if blacks in general could sort out their own countries and do great things for themselves. The only thing i have a problem with in that regard. is when people of other ethnic groups think they can flood into other peoples countries. Because it messes with the continuation of those particular people in those countries. And it messes with their culture and values and all these other kinds of things. Since other ethnic groups tend to think and behave very differently. And also have very different preferences for all kinds of things in a society.

Spaceship from the college drop out album.

They're a stupid bunch, but they can make catchy tunes.

Then again, when your cultures history revolves around singing songs and dancing stories for 200,000 years, they'd better be decent at it.

That 'minimalistic' bass drum sounds like a fart.

Can't even rap. That's like BTEC singing.

Kanye is basically 14 for blacks. He’s not on your side but he’s definitely redpilled. He actually advocates race mixing on one of his songs because one drop makes them black.

I don't recall seeing Kanye in the lineup of any prog rock or metal bands I've followed