THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE

HE SAID IT

Attached: enemy.png (586x389, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1110495339369377793
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1110495339369377793

Attached: CyiSOL1XEAIG9Ov.jpg large.jpg (422x422, 17K)

Agreed. Let's just make Jow Forums the only inter-national news service

>Guy on mainstream media says mainstream media is bad.

FOX is mainstream too.

i love that this nigger twitters at 4 AM

He is right

P U R G E
U
R
G
E

>ZOG puppet in chief exposing (((media)))
What is the end game here? Surely this guy knows the score

Cool, what can we do about it?

And? He is a fucking broken record, saying same things for 2 years now. Go back to ptg.

Ummm....

Attached: 8dxxkokgbyh21.jpg (1125x1329, 169K)

Nothing, Just tweet about it. That’s all Trump knows how to do.

Everyone knows this is a lie though...

Be very vocal that anyone who bought (or still does buy) the russia narrative is a literal conspiracy nut. It's not even smear propaganda, it's 100% true that they are unhinged conspiracy theorists, more than you'll ever find on Jow Forums.

I mean... I'm trying to stay positive, but these tweets are toothless.

Underestimate how fucking stupid boomers are in their allegiance to the republican party and seeing Trump as a godsend savior. Shit is absolutely retarded.

What specifically is a lie?

this shouldnt apply to you, you should know better than to watch tv news

Even if this were accurate, it wld only shows the corruption of legal authorities.

LMAO did they seriously list all those russians who posted memes on facebook in the middle of Trump's column? The only russians they ever caught meddling and they were just posting memes hahahahahahahah

Media hangings when?

demonizing conspiracy theorists is anti free thinking

Neocons are fucked too. If you're in any proximity to mainstream "thought-leaders" of any kind, you're also fucked.

I don't, I'm just tired of the media programming the retards.

>Collusion delusion
I can't believe I never thought of that. And I use the word "delusion" a lot. Seriously though
SAVAGE

The entire presentation? Might the entire reason there’s so many on the trump side have to do with the unjust special counsel which was enabled by Obama?

>brags that small crimes are found when people are openly investigated to no end
Great job comrade buttfuck

They are. So are people that refuse to do anything about the replacement of americans by a foreign invasion even though they have the power to stop it.

Attached: Trump amnesty archived.jpg (575x335, 79K)

I thought he said it before.

we all know this you retard
back to facebook or reddit or wherever you came from

fox hated trump until trump went all "israel first"

Crashing the MSM...

Attached: 1511575877263.jpg (1160x773, 96K)

Conspiracies are fine, but you also have to admit when you are wrong.

Lügenpresse lynching now!

>Russian Collusion Delusion

My fucking sides. Im dying here.

Get onto hanging your own traitors, hans. These bastards all serve the same interests anymore. G

>not gassing them

Attached: wut2.jpg (945x677, 150K)

This really was a Q prediction. Have to show that the mainstream news is corrupt and discredit them.

Remember that time the Obama Admin gave child traffickers immigrant children and no one cared?

Remember when Obama drone strikes killed thousands of inncoent women and children?

No drama Obama, indeed.

That's part of the problem. You care when Trump sharts himself more than you did when Obamas admin knowingly gave minors to child slavers and pedos.

#NoDrama...Obama

>24 counts of aggravated identity theft
Fuckin' lmao

>Unjust special counsel
>Lead by Republicans

Stop moving the goal post user

It's not anti-free thinking when the conspiracy theory is literally fucking incorrect. This isn't even a matter of "oh, but that's what the establishment WOULD say..."

They were edging their dicks for 2 years over Mueller and how he was going to finally show Drumpf for the Russian puppet that he is (with absolutely ZERO evidence), only for Mueller to say there is no collusion, and there are STILL people who think there is collusion. They're not just conspiracy theorists anymore, they're conspiracy cultists.

retards gonna retard, its always been the case

this is during the obama administration.

Attached: Screenshot_5.jpg (770x515, 161K)

Yup, and uses the same wording "enemy of the people"

We know this you retarded Boomer. Fuck off.

Oh right, I forgot that republicans created the fraudulent fisa warrants. How could I ever forget that it was Obama the republican who did that? You’re so smart

Opposition party? They really are..the Controlled Opposition.

Do you think all this shit is real? The media says what people pay them to say.

Who paid them to say it?
Could it be...
Trump?

Fuck the orange wannabe dictator in his puffy orange stink hole. He’s a traitor. Release the report and let everyone see it. Worst and most corrupt POTUS in the history of the country.

>Russian Collusion Delusion
kek

>being this retarded
You better be pretending

Attached: 1552194574891.gif (480x270, 3.49M)

Easy lil' guy!

Checkmate

hey nigger lover, guess who closed camp bucca which created isis, guess who spied on you with prism then shit on whistleblowers

Don't listen to those jews, listen instead to these jews!
It's literally that old "Bolshevism vs Capitalism: The fight for the Jewish soul" article from the 20's.

Fuck off ‘pede. You’re a traitor too.

Attached: 1Astrj.jpg (1200x628, 60K)

I'm fine with this

do you need some cream to sooth that sore bottom, cuck

I don't give two shits or a fuck. You're failing, Mr. president. You're shitting on the base and we won't overlook your (((shenanigans))) anymore

>increase space in Israel
>expose the diaspora zog
>???
What could be his next step

found the kranssenstein

yeah because the media is objective and honest

Attached: IMG_2734.jpg (500x504, 18K)

Found the Muslim loving bong

don't you have sandnigger cock to suck britfag? get the fuck out of here before GCHQ finds you disgusting ape.

Attached: CKLW8635.jpg (418x359, 54K)

They'd have dirt on Obama too if he had an unjustified hysteria-fueled investigation that lasted over two years. But that could never happen with a leftist in this day and age.

Found the fat mutt

Anyone paying attention over the last two years, including the dumbest of the dumb MAGAPEDES, knows that the Dumbffffff campaign and administration collided with the Russians and should just admit that they’re fine with it. When the report is finally released, everyone will see a Everest sized mountain of documentation showing contacts between Russians and Trump cronies. Much of that has already made it into the public realm. Trump is a traitor. Just admit you’re fine with having a Russian puppet for a POTUS. Admit you’re kewl with selling American foreign policy to the highest bidder. This is the reality of Trump as POTUS and we all know it.

This is why I like Trump

Shut the fuck up and tend to your muslim gloryhole, you shit eating monkey.

Attached: FallenKingdom.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Good, most of them are corrupt as shit and literally just lie

Attached: 1549083304387.jpg (750x562, 55K)

Attached: 1552876689782.png (733x715, 263K)

And they say only the right engages in conspiracy theories. Pfft...

He's said it a dozen times. He says all sorts of stupid shit.

I hope Trump deplatforms them.

>let’s let 4chin have control of msm
>still ran by shilling jews
>makes no difference

Attached: 6584A111-8FA8-479E-96BC-8C8C0039F369.jpg (560x629, 70K)

The world would be a better place after everything has burned to ashes.

Go be a tranny somewhere else.

Stay mad faggot.

this, with endless twatter bitching from controlled opposition (((Trump)))

>implying trumpenstien even wants to do anything about it

Attached: 1548294703502.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

That's gonna be a yikes from me

Attached: 155435363463452.jpg (598x415, 39K)

>ummmm

Attached: 32145314543.png (340x385, 12K)

Attached: download.png (190x266, 5K)

I think the news bosses have lost control of their minions.... or they’re crappy news bosses. When portraying news bosses there is always a perception of main news boss reeling in the younger ambitious news minions. It looks like the inmates are running the asylum.

I can say in general, the boomers have done a very poor job in selecting the next generation of leaders or tiers of leadership. We are just reaping the long term benefits of poor leader selection.

I have noticed in my sphere of geo-location. The young “leaders” are very petty and easily controlled or subverted. One of the positive benefits of technology is it created a second pathway around boomer leadership structure... that is until it’s subverted

Remember when those websites that listed hundreds of examples of Obamas law breaking vanished in 2018?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Imagine being an MSM talking head and reading this. I hope they're afraid.

So with Trump himself being a puppet of the kikes what's really going on in the media establishment?
It's always them, putting up a show for the people to keep them fighting while Trump goes MIGA like no other in the history of the United States of America?

yesterday, steve roberts abc legal expert : mueller report does not prove Trump innocent.

except in USA everyone is presumed innocent. Telling americans the opposite of what the bill of rights says and representing yourself as a law expert.

Yea, you are an enemy of the constitution and the people.

Imagine someone actually killed them for their soft tyranny from mid 2000's onwards hahaha like actual going to their house and shooting them to death hahaha

Attached: 1553138244156.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

Have you seen this yet. This quote won't age well.

Attached: Maher has a tv.png (1107x503, 375K)

Democrats admitting they're NPCs.

Attached: 1_B7Qe3yyCI5lvIaNkCEnxYw.png (606x457, 44K)

Really shows that most MSM, even Fox sometimes, panders to left wing viewpoints. Humans have a tendency to seek out news that confirms biases after all. How they do mental gymnastics to still trust it after things like muh Trump-russia collusion went up in flames is beyond me.

the united states of jerusalem

ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE, KILLTHEM ALL

Suck my dick you frog piece of shit, hope paris burns

The United States of JerUSAlem

truth hurts dont it?

this isn't unhinged delusional conspiracy theorism, its psyops based mind control that's using dietary, cultural, educational, and media subversion to cause mental illness in a massive population. it's a legit causus belli and unfortunately the effects are permanent, so the victims will most likely have to be put down. shit's about to get real

Funny coming from a Israeli vassal state.

Attached: Macron criminalizes criticism of zionism.png (872x812, 518K)

>Left:
>Elite want puppet A to be president: puppet A >gets into office and all is well

>Right:
>Elite want puppet A to be president: puppet B >gets somehow into office and the elites >seethingly use all their recourses to get it out

Wow.