Love?

Good morrow, /b/. I just hung out with a girl I love for a few hours. I've loved her since middle school, and she knows that I liked her in middle school and high school, and acknowledges that she loved me like that too. But tonight, she said I'm like her big brother, always looking out for her and protecting her. Is that curtains on any sort of romantic relationship with her?

Attached: 1547191027756.jpg (480x515, 45K)

That kind of deep care is exactly what is perfect for a relationship. Go for it, my anonymous friend!

Attached: Yuri_stoned.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

After a come to god meeting from my brother and encouragement from I've decided to do it, but I'm not sure how... I probably won't see her til Tuesday/Thursday, should I tell her how I feel over text? Call? My social skill is -18, so I'm not really sure what to do...

It's always good to do it in person. If she loves you the same way, it won't matter if it's cringy because she'll put that aside. Love prevails, friend. Just don't do it in front of a ton of people and put her on the spot.

Ok. We drive home together every few nights, if one of us decides to take a cab home or walk from school the library. Is then a good time?

I'm gonna go ahead and give you my relationship advice. I'm in a very happy relationship and I hope that my knowledge can aid you.

1. Always try to acknowledge when you're being taken advantage of. Some girls in this world won't love you for who you are. One of my exes just wanted to use me as a flesh dildo.

2. Don't expect sex. I know that sex is important to some people, but it's better to grow closer first and build a good foundation before you interface your meaty bits.

3. Always do your best to keep your cool. Girls can get emotional sometimes and they'll try to argue with you even when they like you. Even the healthiest relationship has fights. Don't let it get to you and remember to stay calm.

4. Always do your best to be nice. Especially when she's in a bad mood. If she cares about you, she'll return the favor. (unless she has anger issues or something, but even angri girls deserve love.)

5. Don't get lazy. Help her whenever you can, keeping in mind the first testament of my advice.

6. If she doesn't care about you, it won't work, man. Even if she's pity-dating you. If she DOES, care, believe me, you'll know after the first few months.

By the way, when you ask her out, be prepared for if she says no. Don't let it ruin your friendship either. Girls can admire when a guy doesn't turn into a douchey faggot after getting turned down.

You got this, brother!

Attached: ynfs8n7in66z.jpg (480x572, 56K)

Walking home together will work perfectly

shes trying to freindzone you without hurting your feelings retard why are all men fucking idots

Thank you for the advice, my brother. I'm going to try my best!

We are both pretty horrible at social signs, so at this point, I'm not too sure... We've been friends for 7 years, but its still hard to read what she's thinking or how she is acting.

It probably goes without saying, but I'd like to do it in a way where we can still be friends afterwards, even if my feelings aren't reciprocated. I've loved her for so long, just knowing that she doesn't feel the same way will hurt at first, but hopefully, it will let me move on. I won't feel like I'm waiting for her, if that makes any sense to you fellas.

Nothing is better than having a lover who is also your best friend. It really allows for a deep bond.

Quads have spoken, I'm doing it the next time the time is right

you got this, bro

if your in Alabama go for gold fellow user if not than sorry m8

>a girl I love
You don't love her, anyone who says "a girl I love" doesn't love that girl.
>I've loved her since middle school
No, you haven't
>she knows that I liked her in middle school and high school
You didn't love her, you don't love her now, she supposedly knew you liked her
>acknowledges that she loved me like that too
She knows you liked her and you just said it, what mental gymnastics did you do for you to think she loved you?
>she said I'm like her big brother, always looking out for her and protecting her. Is that curtains on any sort of romantic relationship with her?
It was curtains the moment you thought that you "loved" her but never told her your intentions, you never had the chance because you admired her from a distance, found small details on her and created an ideal her in your head who you think you love. But you can't love the imaginary her.
Cut ties and do your own thing, speak to real women, stop thinking about the girl you think you like and try and become socially capable.

who hurt you, user?

I can't say I don't know her. We've done almost everything together for more than half a decade. We've seen each other at our worst, and we've seen each other at our best. We probably know each other more than anyone else. Either way, I'm going to do my best and do it.

Nobody hurt me, I'm just sick of all the social outcasts asking for advice on here who can't look people in the eye but expect to fall in love with some anonymous guidance.

No reason to take it out on this poor fool though, matey.

>OP thinks he loves someone
>hasn't done anything in all of the years he has known her
>suddenly wants to confess his love then claim she loves him after saying that she liked him
It's the advice board, not the "let's help his delusions because we have our own" board.