GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest

Imperfect views.

Attached: 1447830163922.jpg (500x409, 54K)

I feel like I betrayed my transgender friend.
When asked the question, Would you date a transgender person?, I kinda sperged and said no and gave some flimsy argument.
Another friend laughed it off and said was it because of the penis but I said not really and that it was because I have enough issues on my own and it would be hard enough to date a normal girl, digging myself in a hole even deeper. I should not have used the normal word.

My friend wasn't visibly annoyed but I could tell they were and then a little while later they asked the what if you didn't know they were transgender and then liked them question and I said well I'd cross that bridge when I got to it. I just didn't want to keep talking and it was one of those situations I just wanted to leave immediately because it was awkward and the more I talked the more I dug myself deeper. I didn't apologise but I didn't understand why I should but knew if I did I had nothing to say.

I have been friends for a long time and I know how conscious they are about the issue, and they are a great friend and I feel like I betrayed that because I said I wouldn't. I'd never really given it much thought before but now I feel awful for insulting my friend and betraying them.

What do?

I cheated on my partner of three years by sexting an ex lover.

Everyday I hate myself for never being able to land a girl in my life and it hurts even more that I have no skills nor drive to pursue women.
>inb4 incel
>inb4 just bee itself
>inb4 just go outside
I just can't, no money, can't find work, women really don't share much of my interests, and worst of all
>I can't even feel attracted to women beyond maybe thinking "she's pretty"
I hope you faggots have a good night and if you have a good gf/wife, cherish her.

Derek!!

Maybe something like:
"Hey user, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings the other day, it's just that I was put in the spot and hadn't given it much thought before then. I value our friendship and wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize that."

For you

Attached: 2.jpg (700x843, 458K)

Had sex
Now she is asleep

Life is fucking dreadful. I hope that I get hit by a car soon, killed painlessly and instantaneously. Then I can wake up in the year 2006. Please, God, just kill me already.

She deleted her Instagram again.
She told me the other night she was planning on it, but now I'm bummed because I rarely see her as it is. Everyone's been so busy.
/x/ gave me an interesting reading about her but idk how real those things are. I guess I'll see her whenever fate allows it

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE???
EVERY DAY I SPEND THINKING ABOUT YOU
FOR.THE.PAST.3.YEARS
WE SHOULD BE TOGETHER RIGHT NOW. I will bring you back.

Nope. Not falling for this cuckery again

WHY THE FUCKING FUCK SHOULD I HAVE TO STUDY?? I AM A GROWN FUCKING ADULT BEING FORCED TO JUMP THROUGH ENDLESS ARBITRARY HOOPS, COSTANTLY SLEEP DEPRIVED AND STRESSED, AND FOR WHAT? TO GET A FUCKING JOB THAT SHOULD JUST BE A FUCKING TRAINING PROGRAM AND NOT FUCKING COLLEGE DEGREE THAT LEAVES ME A BURNT OUT HUSK BY SECOND WEEK OF SEMESTER EACH TIME WITHOUT FAIL, STOKING THE EGOS OF OVERPAID PAJEETS AND CHINKS WHO PRETEND WORKING IN ACADEMIA IS A REAL JOB

Someone was racist to me and I got flustered and couldn't respond. Now that I've calmed down, there was an opening for a perfect comeback. Shame that I still get flustered easily.

Go on

>Now that I've calmed down, there was an opening for a perfect comeback
That's called espirit de escallier. I probably spelt it wrong. Spirit of the stairs. Look it up.

Anyway, onto my OYC. I thought you weren't into me and I was bugging you. But we just had a weirdly fun conversation about you loving dick. Not that that is an in for me, it was just cool to have a fun conversation with you for the first time in a year or so. I want to tell you I like you a lot but that is never a good idea. I am glad you had fun with me even though we haven't physically seen each other in a long time. Even if this goes nowhere relationship wise, it was good for me. I want you to know that but telling you would make it too clinical. funds to procure it

OK

That's just cute.

I wish I was normal. I wanted to marry you. I wanted you to be my first. But you don't exist anymore and if I wasn't cursed this way I could stay with you

I'll always deserve to harm you

I'll always want to murder you

Why does everybody abuse me

I had a dream about you B.

I was with an old family member and she turned through a large book with barcodes that had some pictures of people sometimes.

Then I saw yours. You had no make up and were just wearing a large tie die shirt. It was the most humble plain and simple version of you and you had the biggest smile.

I asked her about you and she said

"Yeah they go nuts over her"

It gives me some peace knowing you are deep down still just a traveling hippie girl and to me that's image of you from my dream is how I'll remember you first

I deserve to chop off your legs

i just got home from our storm shelter because there was a tornado outside of town. when i got home, there was a bird that was soaking wet and he could barely fly. the poor little guy was probably so scared and i'm crying thinking about him. the storm was fucking intense and he was so so small, it just fucking got to me. i can't imagine how scared he must have been. he's such a brave little bird, i can't believe he survived. i'm fucking crying over a bird, man. life sucks. my family and i were driving close to an actual tornado last time it stormed this bad, and i think it lowkey traumatized me. it was scary. i realized i didn't want to die.

life is is so fragile and i feel like an idiot for wanting to end it sometimes.

What do you want to do

you're not an idiot. you sound like a really kind and sympathetic person and I'm glad you're here still

I'm tired, for so long have I been the person who has to reach out to others. Once and a while I wish person would initiate conversation with me first. The closest I get is a Facebook invitation to a few of yearly parties involved in a fairly large social circle.

Even the friends online. If I stopped messaging them every few days we'd just stop talking. Recently tested this with a few people and been two months.

I feel like people are just obliging me.

Not all seem introverted but making me feel that I'm boring, or just not worth reaching out to.

I'll always deserve to murder you

God I wish I could cure this heartache

I'm straight and I'm more comfortable around gay men than I am straight women. I've given the gay life a chance, I've made out with a guy (didn't go below the waist) and I wasn't aroused in the slightest, but for some reason, I just feel "at home" around gay men.

What the fuck is wrong with this posters
MODS!!
DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Why am I good enough for abuse I deserve to harm them

I'm posted to a new unit and it's always hard to make new friends.
One of the guys I've made friends with is gay. I don't know what to do with balancing wanting to be with him a lot because he's my friend and I'm lonely, but I don't want to think I'm also gay and want to be with him.

How do I tell him I'm straight but I also want to be his friend? Without being a blunt cunt

Nobody would care if I died that's what people want anyways

What else would you like to know?

>How do I tell him I'm straight but I also want to be his friend?

You shouldn't have to tell him you're straight in the first place. LGBT people can pull each other out of a crowd easily. If he starts to flirt with you or make you uncomfortable in the chance that he doesn't pick up on the fact that you're straight, just tell him politely that you aren't into men.

You have a common concern, but honestly, I wouldn't worry about it until it becomes an issue, which is doubtful.

When I read some posts here I think of certain people and I wish I could just talk to them and straighten things out. That's on me cause I know they have their own lives and their own choices, but it gets to me and festers sometimes. The only option is to just ignore it and let life continue on and hope for the best. Nobody is dying that I think of It's just I feel like they are calling out to me and it hurts me that I can't reach back.

Reach out. You never know. They could be wanting to get in touch. Goes good for me, usually.

The problem is that I project as gay. Which is no problem most of the time.
I just don't want to hurt him by "leading him on". Which I'm not, but he could think I'm doing.

Next time I'm with the guys, I'm going to say how great some girl's tits look. That'll work, right?
I don't want to lose him as a friend since he's so similar to me.

>ow the edge

B, I doubt you'll ever find this, but the main reasons why I don't want to propose to you is because of your shitty family. You're 28 years old, yet your parents treat you like your a 14 year old girl. You have a career, your own car, and you're making the first steps to get your own place (which I hope you do). I understand that your family is conservative, and I understand that family is extremely important to you, but you have to understand that your parents are toxic as fuck. They found out that N and T are lesbians and they gave you shit about it, which you don't control. They checked your car's temperature because they thought you were lying to them about going to the mall with me. They called you a whore for losing your virginity. They even give you a curfew. You're an adult, not some teenage girl. And I'm thinking the reason why you don't want to fight back is because of the childish Disney fantasy of family. You cried at A and D's wedding because D's family didn't show up. You cried because you didn't want that to happen to you. The reason why they didn't show up is because D left the Mormon church and they disowned her. And if your family does the same, is because your family doesn't love you unconditionally.

You promised me, while crying, to give you time. And I've mentioned it several times, my patience is a lot, it's finite. And I feel like that my patience is nearing it's end.

Ok here it goes

Alice, I am sorry I bothered you. I think I saw you and know you wanted me to be in touch more and maybe I should call you, but I honestly don't know what to say if what I think happened happened. Thank you for being there when I needed you, but I don't know what I have left to say to you anymore. I'm just better and living my life.

Belle, I just hope you are happy and safe.

Cosette, I wish I could actually meet you, but I guess that will never happen. I am just a fan.

Claire, yes I like you, but you have a boyfriend so I seeing you at work is all I can really do and I am content with that.

Alright those are the big ones

I hope they suffer for the rest of their lives

I wanna get married and have a couple of kids, but this whole having lost my virginity to a girl forcing herself on me and my babysitter molesting me makes it really hard to try to do anything to make that happen

Trust me when I say not to worry about it. If you're this concerned though, treat him like you would treat a platonic friend of the opposite sex - an ugly ass fat girl who you wouldn't even fuck if you were drunk. I say that jokingly, but I hope you get my point. Don't go anywhere alone with him that could be misunderstood as a date (to the movies, to a concert, etc), don't talk to him for extended periods (longer than an hour), and don't give a compliment that you would give to a woman you would be attracted to.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it. If it does become an issue and he hits on you, just politely tell him that you're straight and that should solve the issue. If he's gay, then he should know that you cannot make a straight man gay. I've had to explain to a lifelong friend that I was straight years ago, and we're still friends to this day.

I think you're alright, man.

Six years of it, I emphasize so much...

Rebecca, how will I ever forget about you? I want to forget about you. You’re already married to another man, and you’ve already told me that you want nothing to do with me. So why the hell can’t I forget about you? Do I need to see a hypnotherapist to erase the memories that I have of you? Is such a thing even possible?

I feel as if I have lost the last chance I had at happiness by waiting too long to make my move on you. I was too much of a damn coward, and when I finally decided to make my move, I ended up finding out that you had already gotten married a few months before. This keeps on happening to me. It happened to me back in 2005, then in 2015, and again in 2017. I’ll develop strong feelings for a woman, wait too long to make my move, find out later that she had gotten married to another man, and next thing I know she’s popping out the babies.

I think that you were the very last woman that I had any chance with. I think that you’re the only woman in the world who would have put up with a loser like myself. Who else would have put up with a thirty-year-old, high school drop-out virgin with a decade-long gap of unemployment, and with no experience, no friends, no references, no connections, no car, and who lives with his mother? Only you.

I’ve lately been considering going to college for the very first time in my life, but I have come to realize that I’ll be nearly forty years old when I’m done. By that point, most women my age will already be married, or will have children from a previous marriage and be divorced. I doubt that very many women at that age will want to have my children. By the time women reach thirty-five, they are already considered to be too old to be having children. So it would seem that I won’t be having any children of my own, and I will be stuck raising another man’s children. I do not want that.

I want you, but you’re beyond my reach.

This weirdo has been posting for ever. Nothing new. He’s just trying to collect (You)s

>Don't go anywhere alone with him that could be misunderstood as a date
That's part of the problem. We're living in the barracks so we're bored like 90% of the time.
We've talked about video games and how we have similar taste. He's tossed out to the group about playing Cuphead with someone.
I want to. It sounds like a great time.
But I'm "ambiguously gay". Like I said, I don't want to lead him on.

He's never hit on me or anything, but I think if we pair up for a night alone playing video games, he might think otherwise.
I just want to really establish that I'm straight. i don't want to hurt him. I know if I was a girl and I was him, I'd be hopeful about my chances with me.

We eat most our meals together. Next breakfast, I'm going to be like "Whoa look at that girl" even though I never do that

dumb but tfw no cute beta pale skelly bf to play vidya with

Attached: FB01A4B1-2A78-4704-BC3C-9D5F50F54899.jpg (110x121, 4K)

I deserve to abuse and harm others they should suffer for the rest of their lives

I deserve to chop off your arms and legs

Yeah, your situation is unique and I misunderstood what you were originally saying. I know nothing about military life, so please bear with me. Some of the things I said still do apply, though. I understand not wanting to hurt him, he should respect you if you nicely and politely say "no, I'm straight" if he ever blatantly hits on you. He should understand and respect that boundary. This is all coming from life outside of the military, so your situation is unique, but most of what I'm saying still applies.

I'm not against you establishing that you're straight if you feel like you have to, but it can be offensive if you don't do it subtly. All the best, man. I honestly think you don't have anything to worry about in general.

Dear Nathan, I love you.

Don't worry, bud. One good thing about the military is a constant clash of people. And we learn to love each other no matter what.
Basic made me love like 30 guys. You go like 3 months together living every moment and you get close.
This guy wasn't part of my Basic platoon, but still, you keep that feeling. You know how's like.

I'll drop some hints about how I'm straight then go back to being his best bud.

Nobody would care if I died

I deserve to kill others

Ahh I just wish I was married and could be a house wife a raise kids. I'm 22 and people are already asking if I'm married or have a child. Why can't I find a man who wants to have this simple life with me. I think I'm going to have to start dating older men

They deserve to suffer

I see you sliding into my DMs and trying to get back into my life. But all you ever post about is weed, pyramid schemes, alternative science/medicine, and other retarded shit. I'm sorry but you're just not worth it, not when you could drag me back down with you. Consider this a polite "fuck off and grow up".

I finally met someone I "click" with online. Not just finding one or two things similarly interesting but actually having a sincere connection on so many levels. She's living nearby and I'll meet her tomorrow, after having texted the entire night yesterday.
I got out of a bad relationship two months ago and I'm scared I'll fuck things up or that something could go very wrong, but at the same time, I can't wait to see her.

A friend of mine went crazy a while back and cut contact with anyone who remotely supports the Trump administration (even in the slightest), or any Republican for that matter. He was a rabid antifa supporter when that was going on and every other post he made had something to do with how shitty the United States is, how racist Trump is and how all his supporters are closet Nazis (a real quote from him), and how every white politician secretly supports the KKK.

He recently reconnected with me through social media, and nothing has changed. His most recent post was "the best thing about the Trump administration is the friends we lost along the way", and I'm sorry, but this is disturbing. I talked to him in length, and for a good bit of the conversation, he was trying to find out what my political views are in a subtle way. I guess he was trying to see if I went as bonkers as he did and was going to base a possible friendship off of that.

I'm sorry to say it, but I'm not speaking to him again. It's not his political beliefs, but it's the malice behind it that bothers me. I don't want someone like that in my personal life, especially someone that's drawing lines like that.

>inb4 this thread goes full Jow Forums

You're an idiot if you think that's what this post is meant to do, and you're an idiot if you attempt to hijack this thread into a Jow Forums shitfest.

I deserve to kill others they should be miserable

I'm so happy for you, user. Just be safe in meeting her, and I'm hoping that it's in a public place and that you atleast video called her beforehand.

Awe lawd. Fuck off.

Nobody would care if I killed myself

its not your fault they're transgender

not your fault you have preferences that don't include them

not your fault you have your own issues to deal with

of course it's gonna be a touchy subject for them, they should at least acknowledge your honesty and willingness to still be friends

its sad

it's not malice, it's perverted but righteous hate tapping into a deeper need for something else, kinda the same way people get sucked into other extremist movements of any stripe

F for your friendship

It's usually the best to allow that type of person to hit rock bottom. I have learned this the hard way in my "atheist" phase. I alienated my Christian friends and family back in the day with my postings on Facebook. Eventually, I found myself asking "Why did this person stop talking to me?" and it became clear. Eventually I kept that stuff to myself.

Why did I Facebook RP back in the day? I am so paranoid of stupid shit I've said back then. What if I've said something abusive to someone?

Thank you, user. Three weeks back, I felt like I was finally over the breakup, and then suddenly, ZANG! Haven't crawled out of this hole completely yet, but talking with her makes it way more bearable.
We're gonna meet in public but haven't video called yet, we've first seen each other on Tinder, weirdly enough. To be honest, if I'll really like her as much in person as I think I will, I wouldn't even care if she was 100 lbs heavier or had a dick or whatever.

I wish I was married so I could get my face ridden all of the time

I will marry you

I fucked up. Six months ago I was working a job I loved, making enough money to support myself, living with my best friends. But I was single.

Now, I'm working a job I hate, making far less money, in a bad state with my roommates, borrowing money, and depressed.

Two weeks ago I met a girl. But I'm too depressed to be with her. She dumped me tonight. I'm too negative, I put her in a bad headspace. She became my source of happiness, which is horrible for both of us.

Anyway, I fucked up. Things are getting better slowly, I got offered a new position at my old workspace at higher pay. But I've fucked it up with this girl. In the end she was what I really want. Fuck.

Oh jeeze. I feel like I should do something.

Some English fucker talking in the waiting room about how great English free health care is. He is there to get a vaccination that is unavailable in England. Wtf?

I hate saying dumb things. Makes me not want to talk outside of 4channel

Don't come back

I like it when people say dumb stuff

So you could mock them?

ok. actually a good idea

No. Its fun. We are all human. I try to make the best of it when I say dumb shit.

>We are all human
I have learned to not take it too hard with the same line of thought but I still get embarrassed when it's a really dumb thing.

That's when you own that shit user! Take some dumb shit and make it even stupider! Nobody can do it like you do.

I think I will just aim to desensitizing it. Making it stupider isn't my style. Thanks user.

Good luck and go fuck yourself

God damn man. Spend 6 months hyping a girl up only to realize your giving her tons of followers and free advertisements to her patreon only to have your heart crushed while she gets rich and stays on the internet as a constant reminder for you forever is pretty fucked and I've been through some fucked shit.

needed this Reminder of what I want one day- whatever is left of my heart anyway.

right back at ya asshole

Enjoy your Larps kids

Don't say I never gave you anything

Don't stalk me bro

You confuse me greatly. Its is so frustrating. You loved someone else, so told me I should seek another. I did, then you are jealous and try to torment me, I guess? I don't know what you are trying to do or even how you care without caring.

TWO YEARS

just caught my gf in a relationship ending lie, ama

I wanted to lose my virginity at least till the end of spring
And now where I need to make a final power through I actually broke out very terribly in the beard area, its like I have a beard, but made out of 20-30 pimples, definitely hormonal and maybe final preparation for an actual bear
Though I engage in skincare everyday, it doesnt help at all
Being almost 23 doesnt help much either
Fuck it, life always gives me unpleasant surprises like this or women accepting the date then cancelling or having to do something instead.
Every time I am out do actually lose my virginity, life gives me surprises like that

If you only knew how much those little moments with you mattered to me... I wanna let go of the illusion that it could've been any different but some memories never leave..

Shoulda closed that door but I kept going back for more

Attached: BB80CD32-C5B0-489F-90A0-8A6DC9BBF83D.jpg (720x545, 22K)

I don't understand what you're saying, let's talk

Let that be a lesson for you. Don't fuck with me again. You God forsaken ex-junkie, skull smashing, impotent, roid-mongrel.

Can someone help me with this?
I feel like ANY media I consume I instantly get wrapped up in. Like after watching a movie people (and I) get all introspective and it makes them see something differently -- I feel like that happens with me and anything.
I'm 19 & have no goals in life, I guess I'm very impressionable?
Like I'm watching the Sopranos now and the therapist is making me want to go into psychology. Or I browse /lit/ for 15 minutes and I decide I want to study philosophy. Or I see beautiful women on a /fa/ thread (or wherever) and I decide I am going to focus more and more on my looks and get to my ideal physical appearance.
I get that those are not all necessarily contradictory but I keep having all these different aspirations (thought ultimately I really have none) and I have no idea what I really want.
Idk. If someone can even relate please respond and give your perspective