Coping with none actually caring

Over the last few years I've been trying to cope with my depression and crippling loneliness and have recently come to the realization that I've never actually had anyone that honestly cared about me or at most only bothered to even contact me when they were after something such as going to get me to help them or use me for money, my family included in this.

I just need advice for how to finally come to terms with this, accept it and move on before it ends up causing my already fragile mental state to deteriorate even further.

Going to leave it here to avoid it turning into a full blog post but feel free to ask for any details if need be.

Attached: 1525207206478.png (635x661, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/stl5ctg1ptogszt/MWTD.zip/file
mediafire.com/file/686p3ey8rl47lxc/Up_From_Depression.zip/file
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That’s just how it is these days. The sooner you accept it the better you’ll realize that none of this shot truly matters. Go do something. Anything. I joined the army and am happy I don’t have to worry about friends, family, acquaintances, etc. Just worry about yourself.

At the age of 27 and with how bad my anxiety and depression is I don't think joining the army is really an option for myself and my current job is shit and leaves me with no free time or energy to go do anything new

Seeking help from you means they were thinking highly you.

Wanting money, however should never be a part of your experience for family life.

You know that it is important about caring about others, and your future wife and kids will benefit from this.

Be independent of your current family and accept that the most important thing is that you care about yourself.

>Wanting money, however should never be a part of your experience for family life.
Perhaps I should clarify that it wasn't family members wanting money or things like that however they are more than willing to ask me to help them do shit yet not even willing to just check and see if I'm coping, been coming up on 2 months since I've even had so much as a text or DM from any of them and as for friends or (now) former partners they were always more than happy to accept my financial support when they were in a tough spot or use me as an emotional stress ball but as soon as I try to open up about my own issues then it's game over they suddenly stop even talking to me.

Caring when no one cares.

Your fault, op, deal with loneliness, stop caring yourself, if you cannot, there is always death, all of us are going there anyway.

Don't worry, I'll be sure to livestream me sitting there with my exit mask on

So your family sucked too? Damn, sounds like my story user. I can only count on my immediate family everyone else only cares about themselves. Had I known this from the beginning I would've been less willing to listen to shit I was told back then. I would've been a different person now.

Remember this OP, although you think no one out there bats an eye for people like you just know the moment stories like yours reach someone's ears, they know and some of these people care what people like you are going through. I'm only one man with extremely limited resources but I would do everything in my power to help and listen to as many people as I could.

Cut this shit out. Nihilism is a dumb philosophy to try and live out. Yeah, in the grand scheme of reality, everything is fleeting. But that's okay. It can be fun while it lasts. When you're hungry, you eat, right? You don't say, "Why eat? I'm just going to be hungry later anyway."

Life isn't always fun. Life isn't always beautiful. It's often hard as shit and seems pointless. But so what? I love music and listen any chance I can. I like looking at titties and hentai so I do. Lurking with you fags on various boards makes me laugh and smile. I feel safe when my dog lays at my feet.

Stop worrying about success and starting families. Make your own family. Seek out other underdogs. Find the others. When you meet someone who seems like they'd be a friend, act like a friend.

Life is a short, meaningless excursion. But like a Bethesda game, it's the side quests and shit that make it fun. So look at Jow Forums. Play weeb video games. Jack off. Whatever pushes the void away for a moment is your priority. Leave the heavy stuff to /lit/ and their philosophers.

Nah, I'm good, If you really don't see a point on living, it's time to move on.

Thanks user, that kinda helped a bit, though I don't really even have my immediate family to count on and after thinking over it I don't think I ever really could even as a child.

Was merely beating him to the punchline of the usual responses anons like to give of "if you're gonna kill yourself at least livestream it" I'm not at that point where I'm going to do anything yet and I wouldn't be foolhardy to do anything that would result in anyone possibly interfering, into to the rest of your post I've been surviving with mere distractions for several years, vidya, tabletop wargames, movies, YouTube, clubs, alcohol, one by one it's all lost it's effectiveness at keeping my mind distracted from everything else and I can see myself on a collision course and need to find some means of creating a more long term solution to this particular aspect of my problems before it's too late.

Look at the upside, at least you won't disappoint anyone either.

Sorry, user, there is no long term solution, in my case, I cannot find any point in living, unfortunately to me, I'm a victim of my own rules, as I've promised not killing myself (one of my rules is no breaking my promises), I have to deal with this shit.

You don't have to.

>You don't have to.
Don't have to, however I WANT to try and fix or at least improve this shit situation.

I'd love to be in you shoes OP, for example my family doesn't just use me, they also actively work on sabotaging my life to keep me dependent on them. This way they can use me whenever they want. Remember OP, it can always be worse.

Well, if you want to give your life a meaning, maybe volunteering for helping others can be what do the trick.

Otherwise, an hero.

Oh I've already had that from the grandmother and aunt with the added bonus of trying to make me feel guilty for not calling everyday despite them never bothering to pick up the phone themselves

Have you considered not surrounding yourself with shallow assholes?

Yup, recently realised this and started just dropping them, however it seems to be all I run into all the time no matter where I go.

If you can learn to truly care about yourself and emanate that vibe, like minds will seek you.

These 2 audio packs of mindfulness and affirmations could help, give them a spin:
mediafire.com/file/stl5ctg1ptogszt/MWTD.zip/file
mediafire.com/file/686p3ey8rl47lxc/Up_From_Depression.zip/file