Uh

So I met this chick on OKC. Married but ethically non-monogamous. We start talking and hanging out.

She starts talking about how her marriage is unsatisfying, how she only really wanted to get married to see if she could play that societal game.

We spend the night together. She doesn't want me to make her cum because of attachment.

She starts talking about separating. Saying she started sleeping in the guest bedroom.

We spend the night together again. We fuck like rabbits and both cum a bunch of times.

Now she's talking about moving out, getting an apt, and having me stay with her when I get done with school in a month.

I can't tell if she's serious, er what-- but I do like her brain a lot. We've been talking about 2 months, e.g. twilight phase.

idk what to do.

Attached: anish-kapoor-stuart-semple-pinkest-pink-blackest-black-colour_dezeen_sq.jpg (852x852, 194K)

>she only really wanted to get married to see if she could play that societal game.
>She doesn't want me to make her cum because of attachment.
>Now she's talking about moving out, getting an apt, and having me stay with her when I get done with school in a month.

Dude, she sounds emotionally broken fickle and self centered

DO NOT MOVE IN WITH HER.
You probably shouldn't even be fucking her, but its ok provided you DO NOT KNOCK HER UP

she sounds crazy as fuck, and if you move in with her she will totally fuck your life up and destroy you emotionally.

> Dude, she sounds emotionally broken fickle and self centered

maybe. I don't think she's self-centered (the fact that she works in healthcare may not speak to her interpersonal relationships per say, but-- people who are truly self centered aren't really drawn to that.)

She may not be self centered when it comes to helping people

but clearly when it involves her own desires and relationships she is willing to make bad choices that affect others just to see if she likes it

self centered in relationships

Stop thinking with your dick

She is bad news bro

>she is willing to make bad choices that affect others just to see if she likes it

we were talking last night.
when she first started seeing her husband she was dating around, and they both knew. she went on a date with someone else and got roofied.
for the next two weeks he slept on her couch as a means of emotional/physical protection-- and she thinks that was the start to them being serious.

the one thing that she said that really makes me trust her when she says she doesn't think she should be with her husband was that he told her he's never felt an emotional attachment to any music.
she grew up around musicians.

music makes me brain-gasm, and i know i would never want to be with someone who didn't feel similarly.

Ok you obviously like her, but that is clearly fucking with your objectivity

You are her rebound, or her safety net
You are not ready to move in with her, that is insane

you don't even really know her. Shes on the way out of her marriage, you are not mr. right, you're mr. right now.

If you really like her and want more then keep seeing her, but keep your life separate until you are super fucking sure you want to commit, cause that is what you're promising, Commitment.

Do not make rash life changing decisions. If she can't understand your decision it is yet another red flag.

good luck
and remember don't knock her up.

there would be practical benefits to it as well, not just thinking with my dick.

it would be easier to get a job here than down south.
i mean, silicon valley isn't that far-- compared to the literal desert i would be going back to.

Healthcare employee, that is NOT true. Many get into it for the money and women like working in a female dominated field. If she is a nurse run, especially if she is an ER nurse.

>You are her rebound
there's a strong chance of that.

> or her safety net
which would be weird since she's literally describing her marriage as the safety net.

> you don't even really know her.
that's pretty fair.

her original offer was along the lines of: hey, you helped me realize how miserable i really am in this marriage. our time is too short. letting these feelings fade away would be sad, but it happens. IF you go down south and are miserable, i'd come get you where we'd set a trial period of two months living together to see if it could work.

which seems actually kinda reasonable given the complexity.

admin stuff at a senior care clinic

if she can do it to him she can do it to you. massive red flags all over here. get out now.

You’re thinking with your dick bro, just jack off before you go to speak to her or something

bruh, i literally did that before hanging out with her last night and having a super deep conversation.

Eh not as bad but still. Plenty of medical staff are godawful and could care less about the patients.I would never use it as a basis for determining their personality.
t. paramedic who has banged enough nurses to know

that's fair. i use it as part of the basis, but not the entire thing-- just another variable in a set of complicated functions.

>dating somebody who is already married
Do you really need /adv to tell you how bad idea it is?

i dont really believe in marriage beyond it being a business transaction so...

besides i've fucked married women before without catching feels, and have had good emotional relationships (either fucking or not) with married women soo...

I dont think somebody like you needs advice at all. You probably already decided what to do. Dont let us hold you back!

And good luck, i think you will need it. A lot.

I want to see what other people think to see what parts I could be missing.

I haven't decided. Much of that is going to depend on what a professor says concerning if he thinks my work is good enough for grad school, responding to requests for resumes from tech companies and a few other minor things. (Because I'm not going to let a girl stop me from attempting a phd and/or work for one of the big 4 or somewhere similar)

I only roll with letting my emotions help dictate decisions when they are in logical congruence with overall goals.

My opinion is that she is walking timed bomb with heavy baggage you dont want to lift. But yeah, i am old school.

maybe. maybe i've been workin' on emotional gainz and think it's time to check my max.

i sent her some music i recorded. she responded with "how do you find these people? i just spent the last 20 minutes crying in my car listening to it."

if you understand artistry at all, you'd know why that's a big deal.

Does the husband know this is going on? Did he give his permission and consent?

I'm not sure how much of the details he knows.
They had attached profiles on OKC-- both labeled as "ethically non-monogamous," which seemingly indicates both permission and consent.

Logically that makes sense, but confirming this would have been priority #1 on my list. There are men out there who have shotguns for other dogs that sniff around their bone.

The first two times her and I hung out, he called so I heard her side of the conversation-- so some non-official confirmation.

Ehhh, this sounds too messy for my own preference. She's obviously using you as an emotional and sexual back up plan while she disentangles herself from her husband.

I guess as long as you don't mind playing the support role in this story, I see no problem. I'd still keep my eye open for the man when he comes home and finds you fondling his wife on the couch. Without a thumbs up from him in person, you have no idea how he's going to react to that.

Good luck.