Chipmunk thing stuck in pool

I emptied my pool and this morning I went there and found this little chipmunk looking thing in the pool. It's alive (for now) but how do I get it out?

Attached: IMG_20190518_145601.jpg (4032x3024, 657K)

try putting a stick or wooden board in (like a ramp out of the pool) then leave it, it should figure it out and get outta there

Just get in there and wrassle with it, you pussy. It ain't gonna bite you much.

Lure/corner it gently into a box then tilt the box to where the chipmunk can't escape, then take them out of the pool.

Thanks for the help, I'll give it a try once I'm done cooking pancakes. Hopefully my dog doesn't jump in and eat it

Make an extra pancake for it. It's probably hungry

Ok I'll give it some, but it's probably gonna get a little soggy with the dirty water down there

I threw it down around two feet away from it but it's just standing still, should I throw the pancake at it?

So I put down a ramp for it but it's scared shitless of the ramp, I'm trying to urge it on with the stick by hitting the side of the pool but it's ignoring it. Should I poke it?

Holy fuck this thing is autistic. It went to hide under the ramp.

If you have wood or a pool noodle, or anything stable that it can climb up and out, put it down into the pool and walk away and leave it alone. It'll eventually figure it out and be on it's way. Keep the dog in the house and enjoy your pancakes.

Ok I'll just leave it alone there

user, you were born with the blessing of opposable thumbs. Get the fuck in there and grab it. Use gloves if you're afraid of catching aids.

Toss the cat in the pool. The lil fucker will be out of there in 3 seconds/

I don't have gloves that cover my whole hand here and don't feel like driving to work to get them for this little fuck
Don't have a cat, and I don't want to clean up the innards of this rodent

>Get the fuck in there and grab it.
I'm afraid if OP's motor skills are as bad as his thinking skills (taking into account that he couldn't figure out on his own that he could put down a board and leave the thing to climb out on its own) that could make this simple issue into a tragedy.

Then get a shotgun. AND START SPRAYING,

I thought of jumping down on the fuck and stomping it, but I figured there might be a way to get it out alive so that I don't have to clean it up, which is why I asked here. And i don't have a board, I left my outdoor couch's pillow as a ramp.
Hmm I might actually buy a BB one and shoot it, sounds fun

Report!
Hope you are not the one of three who dies of rabies each year.

>>Jow Forums