I'm having an arranged marriage with a 16 year old girl I used to babysit, I'm 26...

I'm having an arranged marriage with a 16 year old girl I used to babysit, I'm 26. How do I be the best husband possible?

Attached: 54461.jpg (519x708, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage_in_the_United_States#In_the_50_states
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why so early though?

She told her parents she had no desire to go to college and wasn't going to go. This made her parents nervous because they do not want to support her after high school. So they told her she would either have to work and pay rent, or they would find her a man to marry and force her to leave. She chose to the second one.

So her mother talked to my mother and asked if I would be willing to marry her. Her parents know me quite well so I guess that's why. My mother told me everything and I said that's stupid and we haven't even dated or anything. But she told me it would just put her family at ease if she married someone they know and asked me if I would be willing to meet with her. So I did.

I went over to her house and we spoke for awhile about the situation and some other stuff. We caught up with each other since its been a little while and there was definitely chemistry between us. I asked her if she would be okay with marrying me under these circumstances. She said yes and she's happy its someone she knows at least. I told her it would just be easier if she went to college or something and she said she'd rather kill herself than do that, she hates school. I made triple sure she was okay with everything and she said yes, and the sooner the better. So we agreed to get married. She gave me a kiss and we parted ways.

I told her parents and they were ecstatic. I told my parents, they were kind of lukewarm but happy they're getting grandkids. Here we are now.

Man, I'd hate to live in whatever third world trash hole you do OP. Arranged marriages are definitely a poverty thing. Can you imagine your parents pawning you off like a goat? I mean, god forbid that the girl should have her own ideas on what to do with her own life.

She should run away and be free.

>they do not want to support her after high school
Why do parents act like this?

Arranged marriages =/= Forced marriages

that might be true, but marrying a kid you used to babysit sounds an awfully lot like grooming

>implying there'd be no consequences to the underaged child who's being yeeted into marriage if they decide NOT to do it.

Social and family pressure can feel like it's forced. Especially if it's a country where deciding your child's life for them is considered normal.

I mean, what if she had her own ideas of who and when she wanted to get married? Does her opinion even matter?

>grooming

THIS. OP has been molding an underaged kid to think that this is what she wants and that this is her only option in life. Disgusting pedo people.

You know the explanation to half your questions is literally right above your posts.

Ask your dad

If my family forced me to marry some pedo I'd slit his throat on our wedding night and run away with as much money as I could.

>explanation
>grooming a kid

no such thing. you're fucking 10 years older than her. what age were you babysitting her?

from an emotional maturity and power dynamic standpoint the whole thing is fucked.

I used to babysit her when she was in elementary school and I was in high school at the time. Unless you guys are making the logical leap that I groomed her to fall in love with me so we could get married 10 years into the future, then no, there was no grooming. I wasn't even thinking about marriage in high school.

I had literally nothing to do with any of this besides being the one they chose.

>I had literally nothing to do with any of this besides being the one they chose.

you literally were a person with power over her during her development

i honestly don't see how you can see her dissociated from an elementary kid you used to babysit to the extent that youre willing to marry her.

I guess if you count playing Xbox, taking her to the park and helping her do her homework as power over her then you're right I guess.

bruh, if you don't think there's a power dynamic in babysitting you're fooling yourself.

Even if there was, OP is not her babysitter anymore. She probably likes him more than some stranger because she was fond memories of that older boy that used to look after her but you can't hold that against OP. If she likes him because he was a good guy to her then that's deserved. That's not grooming, that's just life.

>but you can't hold that against OP
you totally can when OP is a 26 year old man wanting to marry a 16 year old girl.

16 is marrying age in the large majority of the world, including the US. Not a big deal.

What's with all the triggered women here? OP I wish you the best of luck, but it's probably not going to last. She's only 16 and she probably will change her mind in the future.

I guarantee that if the girl knew she had other options for her life, she'd choose them over marriage-enslavement.

I'd say you're one lucky bastard. That's how it should be - women marry at a young age to learn how to be a proper wife to a man who is already financially stable.

She gets a secured life with easy money and free from actual work, you get a young wife. Win-win.

It is a big deal, since emotional maturity is a big deal-- and the emotional maturity difference between a 16yo and a 26yo is fucking massive.

She was given the option to:

1. Go to college.
2. Get a job.
3. Get married.

She chose 3. Seems like she just doesn't want to work or go to school, such people do exist. You only need to go to Jow Forums to confirm that.

You're right, older men are more mature than younger women. But that's also the best reason for them to be paired up. 16 year olds are not getting married to other 16 year olds. They're getting married to older more established people.

What about travel? What about seeing the world and getting outside of the bubble she's known her whole life? She might find a passion for something she doesn't even know exists because she's been kept in a sphere her whole life. She won't get to find out, because her parents are forcing her to choose between three options THEY want for her.

There are more things to life than those three she was given.

>travel
With whose money? Gotta get a job if you wanna do that.

She could've gotten a job and payed for her own traveling, why should her parents be forced to finance a vacation for her?

no, just no.

by that logic, 40 year old men marrying 13 year olds is ok since they're even more established.

This is true.

I don't see what's so difficult to understand that this girl just wants to be taken cared of by her husband and doesn't want to do shit.

OP, do what you want but PLEASE ignore these stupid feminists that cry power dynamic and such. There are always power imbalances in every relationship - which isn't necessarily a bad thing at all but these people want you to think it is bad. Hierarchy is structure. We need structure.

I think they're just a bunch of angry old fat women jealous of young girls. They are trying to justify the immoral phase they go through in college years of becoming sluts.

That's how it works in the middle east

ok...?
that doesn't make it morally acceptable.

She will probably do no housework and let herself go in a few years. Sounds like a bad deal for op

Where do you live OP?

I wish I lived there.

But it's morally acceptable there, which is why it happens. Oh wait, are you trying to say you're morally superior to everyone from the ME? Bigot

it is a bad thing when we're talking about teenage girls being married off.

gawd i fucking hate pedos

This is legal in the US man. 48/50 support marrying teenage girls.

>being married off
She chose to get married and agreed to be married to OP.

>angry old fat women jealous of young girls

cept I got a dick nigga. you probably weak-minded enough that you need structure and somebody telling you what to do or how to think, but that ain't the case for all of us. your inability to see something so obvious tells the rest of us what sort of tiny perspective you have in life. stay in your lane fool

Good thing I'm not a pedo
Nice argument tho

So not only women but trannies too. Got it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage_in_the_United_States#In_the_50_states

>The general age of marriage is 18 in every state, with the exception of Nebraska (19) and Mississippi (21). However, every state except Delaware and New Jersey allows exceptions to their general age of marriage in one or more of the following cases:
>Consent of a court clerk or judge (sometimes the consent of a superior court judge, rather than a local judge, is required)
>Consent of the parents or legal guardians of the minor
>If one of the parties is pregnant
>If the minor has given birth to a child
>If the minor is emancipated

>So, given one or more of these exceptions, as of May 2019:
>17 states have no minimum age of marriage in some cases.
>2 states have a minimum age of 14.
>4 states have a minimum age of 15.
>20 states have a minimum age of 16.
>8 states have a minimum age of 17.

Attached: 1558047884189.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

if you're defending 13yos marrying 40yos you're either a pedo yourself, or a pedo sympathizer.

either way, your a shitty excuse for a human being

When the fuck did I defend that? I merely stated what I know about ME culture

If you're not
> But that's also the best reason for them to be paired up.
then you're simply playing devils advocate, for what reason, exactly?

Because you think OP should marry a 16yo girl?

negative, but I'll be happy to ram my cock down your white supremacist throat. guarantee you'd never have the courage to say this shit to my face and I wish you would. keep hiding in your basement behind your anonymous tag bitchboy

Well first of all, get off this website and stop being a weeb

>white supremacist
But I'm not white user, I'm Jewish and I'm currently in the IDF. If you wanna tussle, that's cool with me buddy

>thinks structure is a bad thing

Oh, you poor pseudo-intellectual, enlightened by your own euphoria.

A religion isn't a race. There's no "jew" hue in the coloring box, ok? Why is that so hard for people to understand?

I think OP can marry whoever he wants regardless of what you retards think as long as it's legal and consensual. I merely pointed out a flaw in your reasoning; OP does not state where he is from, and it might be more culturally acceptable where he is from than where you are from. OP is not obligated to follow your shitty morals.

Oh so race is color? I'm still not white, my skin color is tan

>A religion isn't a race. There's no "jew" hue in the coloring box, ok? Why is that so hard for people to understand?
Probably because you're too stupid to adequately explain yourself.

Even if he had light skin, being Jewish would exclude him from White Nationalism.
>t. White Nationalist

> shitty morals
> thinks its a bad idea to marry a girl he was babysitting as an elementary school kid

ok bruh

The fact that he babysitted her doesn't really matter, at all. It's just interesting tidbit.

>Oh so race is color?

You tell me Goldblum. What are we still fighting about in 2019? Racism, sexism. I'm black, but raised Christian. What color is "christian"? Do I get to claim that I'm "christian" when forms ask me about my biological racial heritage? Why do people who claim to be jewish think that their imaginary friend defines their genetics?

It seems like a working class thing, I don’t understand it.

it does matter though-- since it's obviously the reason it's happening with him in the first place.

Cool, its happening with a guy she knows rather than some stranger. That's only a net positive but its still irrelevant in the grand scheme

If you're 18 (adult) and babysit a 17 year old (child, in your stupid mind) then you both grow a year older, is it fine to then be attracted to one another? If not, where do you draw the line? Who says YOU get draw the line anywhere?

Judaism has much less followers than Christianity and Islam. Not many people convert to being Jewish. Thus, I say I'm Jewish because it's really the way I identify. I'm of African and European descent, so what should I call myself?

fine, you fucks go ahead and think it's okay for some dude who babysat some elementary school girl to want to marry her now that she's 16.

But she basically proposed to him

NO SHE DIDN'T.
HER FUCKING MOTHER PURPOSED FOR HER.

Her mother made a recommendation but she had the final say.

This is how arranged marriages work.

If shes ok with it and her family is ok with it then i dont see a problem with them getting married you just gotta know that shes 16 and you should be aware that she is still young and you cant take advantage of her

Depends on where you were born, my nigga. you are geographically of that area and so are your ancestors. Your religious belief is just an accessory to your identity, it is not your biological genetic inheritance.

Poor guy/gal here is having an internal struggle. Society has always told them KILL PEDOS, but they're realizing it's more complicated than that. Young women may even WANT financial security from an older man - believe it or not. We are making him/her think and they don't like that. It's just easier to say KILL PEDOS and not have to think for yourself.

By the way, teenage is not pedo.

OP, what do you for a living? Are you getting married to her soon or are you guys going to wait awhile? Do you plan on having kids soon?

I'm a mechanical engineer. She wants to get married to me pretty quickly so we'll probably be married within the next few months. She seems to like me a lot. I'm not quite sure about when we'll have children. We'll probably get accustomed to married life for a year or so before we start popping out kids. She's still in high school so it would be a bit awkward if she had to go with a baby belly so a year gives her time to graduate and wrap that up, plus us time to bond and get closer.

Good luck, you lucky bastard

Man, just tell her to drop out at this point. Most community and private colleges don't require a high school diploma and she ain't going to remember shit anyway by that point.

I am thinking for myself. And I can't get past the idea of grooming when it concerns an arranged marriage where there's a guy who used to babysit a girl in elementary school.

I can't force myself to think that a relationship should be about financial security when it should be about emotional compatibility-- something this clusterfuck of an idea can't hold.

I can't imagine being 26 years old and wanting a relationship and children so bad that I would want to marry a fucking 16 year old.

How many kids are going to have?

Thanks.

In all likelihood she will drop out, she's doesn't seem to care for education in general. But I won't make her if she doesn't want to, that's her decision.

I like big families, I have 4 older siblings. So I'd like probably 4 kids. Its up to her really but the more the better really.

OP living the dream of men around the world. Godspeed.

Pedophiles and pedo supporters in this thread.

I think I heard somewhere that a relationship based purely on love isn't as stable or long lasting as one might think. Don't be so quick to dismiss a relationship that is initially based on survival - as in financial reasons - that can then turn into something more as the two people bond over time.

And I can't imagine a guy not being attracted to a young woman's fertile body, regardless of age. If you're really all about emotional compatibility then you're one strange dude. Guys are usually more physical than emotional.

Someone who likes Touhou, especially Sanae, can't be a bad person.
I'm sure you will be a wonderful husband and father OP!

that and fucking incels on the border of becoming pedos.

For her it may be survival (it really isn't though, there are options for the girl other than what OP listed.)

> And I can't imagine a guy not being attracted to a young woman's fertile body, regardless of age.
Attraction isn't solely physical. I've met tons of women who had nice bodies, but I wasn't attracted to them as soon as they opened their mouths. In marriage emotional compatibility is just as, if not more, important as physical attraction (ya know, since physical attraction can steadily decline with age.)

>it really isn't though, there are options for the girl other than what OP listed
Like what?

>How do I be the best husband possible?
You don't, you be the first generation of your family to break this off because of how antiquated it is.

Even if she as a 16 year old girl (which is far too young to make that kind of decision) needs to get married, let it be to someone who is closer to her age at least!

Survival in today's world is relatively easy. It may not be comfortable, but there are ways. Her parents should be pushing for her to want something better for herself than an arranged marriage simply because it is comfortable.

That's vague as hell. They told her to go to college or get a fucking job and she chose to be a housewife. Its pretty obvious where her priorities lie. Some girls just want to be family women and that's okay.

>Survival in today's world is relatively easy. It may not be comfortable, but there are ways.
Most of those ways involve getting a job.

yeah, it's vague. i dont even know what part of the world OP is in, so i can't give options (since said options are going to be heavily dependent on culture.)

I think it's fine for some girls to want to be family women. I don't think arranged marriages to an old babysitter are fine. I don't think a guy who isn't a dumpster fire would consider such an option.

1. Show her love frequently. Don't overcoddle her, but make gestures of affection frequent enough where your love is always in her mind.

2. Be patient with her. She's not going to be great at the housewife thing, make her feel like that mistakes are expected and it doesn't matter because you love her.

3. Do nice things for her. Take her out for a nice dinner once a week or so, buy her a gift randomly, massage her feet or something.

4. Don't be an absentee husband/father. There will be times in your life where you'll come home and she's dead tired from busting her ass raising your babies. Just pick up the slack for her every now and then. Just enough so she knows you care.

5. Fuck her brains out whenever possible. It seems obvious but you'll hurt your girl's feelings if you reject her advances because you're tired.

6. Listen to her. She's a girl and most of them don't know when to shut up so just sit down and listen to whatever she wants to say, no matter how inane.

Don't rush anything shes not comfortable with!!!!! This will make her feel much more comfortable with you and it will grow over time

it's almost like not having a lot of money makes it less likely you can support your children's NEET lifestyle...

I'd watch the hell out on this one, OP. It seems to me like this is an easy way to fall into the post-millennial divorce trap: girl marries you to avoid working, then ducks out with half your assets when she wants to leave. Stay way the hell clear of this if you have any money at all (which seems likely if the parents of the girl are willing to ship her off to you for life support.)

holy fucking shit, take it to reddit guys. stop clogging up this board with this retarded flame thread.

I married my wife when she was 15 and I was 28. Still together 10 years later and couldn't be happier.

Nothing but pedophiles and pedo supporters in this thread.

Nothing pedo about dating a 16 year old.

Spoken like a pedo.