Hey guys I am going to a new college that requires me to wear a skirt but I have lots of scars on my thighs does anyone...

hey guys I am going to a new college that requires me to wear a skirt but I have lots of scars on my thighs does anyone know a way of hiding them I really hate having to tell people why I did it and I just dont want people to know.

Attached: Boink.gif (270x480, 2.98M)

Why can't you wear dark leggings or stockings?

idk its just the rules

Makeup? It would be a pain in the ass though.
You could try going to an administrator and see what options there are, although that means being vulnerable around them.

i have tried makeup before, It started rubbing off and it became really obvious so I went home so I would need to keep putting it on

just wear nude colored leggings under the skirt that match your skin tone. if you get harassed about it by the school (you won't) you file an EO (equal opportunity) complaint. wear the leggings and don't worry at all about this. you've got more important things to worry about, like excelling in school.

i mean pantyhose obviously

Post a photo of your legs in good light so I can see if they're noticeable.

There's not really much to do but this.
You could also get a skirt that is a little too large (it will sit lower) and just hem the waistband so it won't fall down.

Ignore this fucker

i do have a big skirt but I look really weird in it lol

So let me break this down. You make a thread about how to hide your scars, yet you're not satisfied with any answer. So what's the real problem?
You're either going to have to hide them with clothes or makeup, or reveal them.
I have a lot of scars and stretch marks. Although not from self harm, I understand the shame about them well.
It sounds like what you really want is for us to tell you how to be okay with having them.
Maybe they are something you hate, but they are a part of you. I think of mine like a physical symbol of the human condition. None of us are perfect, and we will never be lacking in flaws.
Just stop caring so much. Hide them or show them, or only show them to people you trust. Just try to realize your body is yours, and no one can take that away from you. Try to realize it really doesn't matter if other people want to focus on that. If someone asks you about them, just tell them you would prefer not to talk about it. Or lie, or tell the truth.
It doesn't matter. It is a small, rather insignificant part of your life, and you will realize that as you get older.
It is understandable to feel the way you do OP, but don't let it rule your mind.

it makes her look unstable to her peers.

If this is the worry then hide them.
I wonder if OP can tell us what advice she really needs.

this.

Bear your past mistakes without shame.

Makeup works if you get the right kind. I have hidden noticeable tattoos for jobs and sports with Makeup Forever HD foundation and most importantly Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray.
That combo lasts over 12 hours and through sweating and rubbing on clothes, car seats, etc. I even left it on through a shower just to see how well it would work, and it didn't require much of a touch up.

1. buy a skirt thats too big and pin in the waist with a safety pin
2. talk to admin/teachers about why you want to wear tights
3. moisturise! they have creams that help clear up scars faster
4. in the future, if you need to, I like to cut quite high so I can still wear shorts. It's not a perfect solution but it prevents awkwardness.
5. dont even worry about it, just say you cut because you were still learning how to cope or you experienced something traumatic or had some health issues.

wear fishnet stockings and heels. wear black lipstick and call yourself Deep Angel.

What fucking college are you going to that has a dress code?

Attached: 61yGLuh1K8L._UY550_.jpg (413x550, 13K)

i dont know what you mean. I just dont want people to know.
its in Thailand idk why they do it but I have to wear a uniform

Can you post a pic of the cuts? Is it really bad? Just need a visual to help with advice.

i dont want to post a picture

Just say you had an accident when you wre young.

Yuck

How short is the skirt the fuck? School skirts should be below the knee. You're not allowed pantyhose either?

Well she is kinda unstable right?

>Ignore this fucker
Have sex

Calm down.

Attached: images_0.jpg (214x214, 4K)