Roommate Caught Me Having Sex

19 y/o college girl. I have 2 roommates, and no where to have sex except for our shared dorm room. My roommate woke up last night, and chased the guy out of the room. She seems super mad about it, and said that I had woken her up another time (which she had never mentioned until today). I understand that it's an awful situation for me to put her in, but I wish she had talked to me about it earlier. There's only a week left of school. How do I handle this until we move out on the 25th?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (500x272, 11K)

Don't have sex

You answered your own question. You don't have to deal wth her after next week.
Just close your legs until then and respect her stance

Pretty trashy, sis. I bet you're going to be one of those mothers that has sex while her kid's in the room.

No one wants to listen to you bone.

How you deal with this? You don't fuck randos in a room shared with two other people who have the displeasure of rooming with you.

Lol people actually share bedrooms in college dorms? My college we have 5x5 duplexes, 1 kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 5 rooms, everyone has their own rooms. I thought the shared dorm was a movie thing.

Go to church.

Don’t have premarital sex roastie

appologize and act like it was no big deal. if she is really pissy about it, maybe bring it up and try to talk a little more about it. yeah, you were in the wrong getting your screw on with an unwilling audience. it was rude, and could be looked at as harassment, if she wanted to make it look like you were doing this to upset or intimidate her.

on the other hand, you are a college student! hotels are expensive, and who has the time to find alternate screwing locations with finals? be nice, apologize, share your cookies, and hopefully she will keep the seething indignation to a low hiss for the remainder of the semester. like you said, you only have another week.

you would have jumped into that honeypot, headfirst, if she opened the lid for you. don't even try and deny it

already heavily catholic, thanks

thank you dude, I don't think she'll let me ignore it, but at least I can try. just sucks tht we arent ending our freshman year the best way

yea open floor w/ a shared bathroom (too small to fuck in, trust me I've tried :/). when we talked about sex when moving in, they seemed okay w it happening in the dorm, but neither of them ever had any there so it puts me in a worse spot than I am already.

Then go to your husbands house to fuck him? Religious people are retarded

Oral only from now on

Be an adult. Its a week.

I hate cucktholics so much
Kys slut

I would kick your fucking ass. I've already had a room mate who wouldn't stop bringing guys in. This is forced exhibitionism as far as im concerned. Have some damn dignity because it sounds like she let you off easy.

As expected of Catholic girls.

Car sex, and also, go to a big mall or something with multilayered parking levels and go to the highest level and fuck there.

It's dark, it's secluded, no one ever comes by, and by the time security rolls around 3 hours later, we're already done, and all that's left is a used condom in a pile of other used condoms from teenagers who've also had the same idea.

My college has a big ass library thats 25 stories, couples go to the very top to fuck.
I found that riding a guy is the most comfortable position in a car

Not denial if it’s the truth.