How well do I have to know a girl before asking her out?

How well do I have to know a girl before asking her out?

Attached: 1554995914488.png (1280x703, 1.35M)

Not at all, really. Girls have one night stands and/or meet dudes from online for dinner or drinks all the time

You've been living a lie
You get to know her by asking her out

So can you literally meet a girl, exchange a few words and then ask her out? Or do you have to have a conversation then ask her? Or a few conversations?

You should at least know her for a couple weeks before hand. I find that dating them after you've become acquainted is a lot better then dating someone you just met.

How do I get to know a girl with intention of asking her on a date though? My problem is I keep meeting girls but I just speak to them as a friend and don't do anything or indicate interest in any way, and they never flirt with me either. So then they just become a friend and I can't ask them out anymore

Occasionally compliment her appearance and throw in some flirty banter

You have to talk to her to get her comfortable and build attraction. Depending on the type, she'll either fuck you that night, or you can ask her out/ get her number and plan something

I dunno... I've never complimented a girl before. I'm scared she might freak out. I don't wanna make a girl feel uncomfortable

your skin is as delicate as an orchid gib me fucc

"hey do you wanna go see detective pikachu with me this weekend"

that's all there is to it

It depends on your tone and what your complimenting her on. If it seems genuine and just comes out in the spur of the moment, you can catch her off guard and have her feel appreciative, granted you know how to read her mood and aren’t constantly complimenting her every minute.

I think it’s when guys start complimenting women in there bodies that make them uncomfortable. Facial features, hairstyles, make up, outfits, accessories, and mannerisms are good to compliment on. If she has a great smile, casually tell her after she smiles in conversation.

if you see that she cut her hair or dyed it or something always say that it looks good on her. Even if it's the same hair as always you can be "huh, did you get highlights or something?".

Same if she's wearing new shoes or whatever

But I've never done that before. I don't know what to expect. Anything could happen

Well that makes sense but I still don't know how to bring myself to do such a thing. I've never complimented a girl before so it would feel really weird trying to do that

It just feels out of bounds for me... Like I'm a kissless dateless virgin so i'm not supposed to be complimenting girls, guys like me just aren't supposed to do that.

You should probably actually try doing those things instead of sitting there doing nothing and wondering why a girlfriend hasn't fallen from the sky onto your lap

But if girls wanted me to compliment them surely they would do something. Like maybe they would compliment me first. Well, girls have complimented me first now that I think about it. But a lot of the girls who used to compliment me stopped complimenting me. Maybe I'm just repulsive.

>But I've never done that before. I don't know what to expect. Anything could happen
>Well that makes sense but I still don't know how to bring myself to do such a thing. I've never complimented a girl before so it would feel really weird trying to do that
Did you ever do sports or pick up an instrument? When you do something you have never done before, you have no experience, which means you'll probably fail. But that's okay, because the more often you try, the better you get, the more experience you make and eventually you'll succeed. The important thing is to START and DO, and DO NOT expect failure, because then it'll be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

>It just feels out of bounds for me... Like I'm a kissless dateless virgin so i'm not supposed to be complimenting girls, guys like me just aren't supposed to do that.
For a second, take a look at yourself. She didn't give you that label. You only give it to yourself. WHY? Fucking Why? Why do you think you are not normal person like everyone else? Who says you can't be? That toxic mindset is the reason for your lacking success, NOT the effect.

>But if girls wanted me to compliment them surely they would do something. Like maybe they would compliment me first.

No, why would they do that? 99.99% of girls are waiting for the guy to flirt with them and ask them out.

How do you feel when a girl compliments you? Good? Isn't that great!
I tell you a secret: A girl will feel the same way when you compliment her (unless she's a huge narcisstic bitch). Now here's the catch: Most girls are actually insecure as fuck, more than you are, so they'd never compliment you because they have the SAME fears as you have now. That's also your chance: If you compliment them, you'll leave a good impression, probably even more than when someone compliments you.

>Did you ever do sports or pick up an instrument?
Well yes but those things don't involve pleasing another person. I play sports but it's not like I have to worry about my teammate or opposing player giving up and thinking I'm pathetic if I do something wrong. It's all chill. There isn't much pressure to it.

Whereas, if I try to flirt or ask a girl out, having never done those things before, I will be terrible about it. And because the intention of those things is to make the girl feel good, I won't make her feel good, because I'll be bad at it. And then she'll think there might be something wrong with me, or she'll feel uncomfortable and want me to go away immediately.

>She didn't give you that label. You only give it to yourself. WHY? Fucking Why?
Dude I didn't give myself the label. I am a guy who has never kissed or been on a date, therefore I am a kissless dateless virgin. Just as someone who has never learned to drive is "someone who can't drive", or someone who is blind is just blind. These are just plain facts, you cannot just retract a label at will.

Why would girls just wait and not do anything? That's stupid. Surely they would go and at least flirt with a guy a little bit to get the ball rolling. That never happens to me, so I must be repulsive right?

No hate. Read your own fkn Texts. Would you get horny reading that cucktext? Just be a man, be an Alpha. Complimenting someone is very easy. As some anons before already said just a simple sentence: i Like your shoes.

Some tips: only compliment her when you feel like you want to compliment her
Only Do it when you really mean it. So if her shoes are ugly maybe ask her if she straightened her hair today. If she did: thats nice you noticed. If she didnt: thats maybe even better bc she will feel pretty without even doing to her hair what you thought she would do to be pretty.
Girls will give you Signals. Most of the guys say they dont See them but actually they are just afraid to See them and tend to ignrore it to stay in their safebubble

>Well yes but those things don't involve pleasing another person.

Fuck that. You want to please yourself, don't you? If it was all about pleasing another person you could just get the next best disgusting fat bitch.

>
>Why would girls just wait and not do anything? That's stupid. Surely they would go and at least flirt with a guy a little bit to get the ball rolling. That never happens to me, so I must be repulsive right?

Do you have a diagnosed mental disabillity? Thats exactly what you Do. You just sit there wait and Do nothing.

Yeah but I'm the kissless dateless virgin here. So of course I have to wait, i have to wait for permission from girls before I can do something. Not explicit permission obviously, but i'm just waiting for a girl to flirt with me or something. But it never happens

> (You)
>Yeah but I'm the kissless dateless virgin here. So of course I have to wait, i have to wait for permission from girls before I can do something. Not explicit permission obviously, but i'm just waiting for a girl to flirt with me or something. But it never happens

Good luck user

If you can make them laugh/smile a couple times in a short conversation, you're good to go.

You're a kissless dateless virgin because you're waiting.

You don't need permission to say hello.

What s the duck is flirty banter
What's flirty to be exact

>flirty
>exact
It’s hard to give a precise definition for flirting, but it’s anything you do that shows you like her. Teasing, compliments, anything like that.