How do you apologize to your ex who you broke up with in 2015 for cheating on him a lot...

How do you apologize to your ex who you broke up with in 2015 for cheating on him a lot? I was a bit of a narcissist at the time and got a sadistic thrill out of infidelity. Now I'm all better.

Attached: 1558267573341.png (802x627, 536K)

By never contacting him. All it will do is make him feel bad.

But a heart-to-heart can bring him closure. I know him, he was a very sensitive boy who didn't move on easily from emotional wounds. I want to help him! I might even date him again and do better this time since I'm a better person now!

Attached: asuho.jpg (1400x1050, 446K)

Just message him and say 'hey maybe you dont want to hear from me right now but I just wanted to say Im really sorry that I cheated. I know its been a few years but Im trying to be a better person and I just wanted to tell you Im sorry I put you through that because I know how hard it was on you' blahblahblah it's hard to mess up an apology lmfao

Why are you framing this as if you are trying to help this guy out? It's clear you are guilty and don't know how to clear your conscience. Be honest with yourself.

Okay, thank you user!
I want to date him again, because I want to redeem myself and I still like him, but I don't know if he would take me back. It took six instances of cheating (some in the form of affairs, others casual sex) for him to leave me, and after we broke up I sent him a letter honestly telling him that there were more affairs he didn't know of. I was 17 at the time and a truly horrible person. I was a sadist who enjoyed hurting others and holding power over them. I'm so much kinder now.

Attached: __ototsu_yume_hoshizora_no_memoria_drawn_by_natsume_asato__sample-4edc4b65955a8e355bfe88f39417282d.j (850x1202, 201K)

I honestly needed a smoke after typing that lol cause I was in the same situation as your bf at the same time. Time heals and hes probably moved on by now, Im sure hed appreciate the honesty but if you really want to help him you can start by being his friend and worry about the dating stuff later.

>now I post anime drawings of little girls on Jow Forums
You're better alright. Keep it up!

Nobody cares for your apology after 4 years, you just want to do it to feel morally superior again.

honestly don't think you've changed. I agree with this user

Rude as heck. What makes you think I haven't changed? People can change past 17, you know...

Attached: __mare_s_ephemeral_hoshizora_no_memoria_drawn_by_shida_kazuhiro__sample-0cf250230855799003be11b46aa4 (850x600, 113K)

The fact that you are saying you are suddenly a "good" and "kind" and "changed" person now. Yet you lack the self-awareness/insight to realize that this guy has spent several years trying to forget the torment you caused him, for no good reason other than childish selfishness. You seem like you want to feel better about yourself, rather than caring about the person you hurt. You mention "dating" them again, as if they would even want anything to do with you. Why would they? You broke their heart several times. What kind of person could ever trust someone like you? I would spend years avoiding you too

OP talks like a larping NEET.
Anons taking this bait need to get checked for the tism

Nice LARP faggot. Underage b&

unironically you can't make him feel better, but some other girl who is nice can.
please never talk to him again.

Kill yourself

6 times lol. Just find somebody entirely new where you dont have this history.

You trying to contact is certainly not for his benefit but for yours.l

I'm 21, dummy

I am a nice girl! Nowadays, I mean.

The best way to heal the sting of betrayal is to unbetray someone. And no, I doubt he's moved on, he was a sensitive person who tended to take years to move on from stuff much milder than what I put him through.

Why?

Attached: Asuho.Minahoshi.full.238012.jpg (1024x768, 618K)

This bait is stale

As a guy who has been stung by previous relationships, go for it. Either he's moved on and your apology won't phase him, or he's not moved on and he'd love to hear from you

Cucked and bluepilled

Attached: 693.gif (280x206, 941K)

...what? Say what's on your mind, Reaction GIF Man.

God, your type is absolutely infuriating.

You need mental help.

Don't fucking apologize at all, you dumb bitch. You wasted your chance, now get over it.

I don't know who you are or the guy but from what you said about him being "sensitive" and him "moving on" you shouldn't say jackrabbit. If it takes him a long time and you suddenly pop up and break his streak it would probably just hurt him more. Also I think he would hate you at this point for doing those awful things to him. And whose to say he hasn't changed as a person or changed his character and easily moved on and forgotten you existed? It seems you still associating him with his character from 4 years ago without knowing him currently. I think you're just trying to be at peace with yourself because you feel guilt and I don't blame you but messing with his life to satisfy yourself reverts you right back to the terrible person you were at 17. Just forget about him and move on if you're a good person now.

TL:DR Don't apologize just move on with your life and let him live his in peace.

If you're really sorry and genuinely care for him you'll let him live his life

fucking hell advice is being flooded by truly disgusting roasties. No I dont hate women, not an incel, etc, but fucks sake this is disgusting

Attached: 1539191830531.jpg (480x360, 16K)

This post made me erect, if only it was real

Some people have pointed out that this is perhaps selfish of you and you only do it to make yourself feel better.

They also said that you might torment him again by doing that.

However an apology might work well for both of you.

You want to try again? That's a long shot.

Really this will sound ridiculous, but, you could give your body to him and tell him you are completely sorry but you are not sure if you are apologizing for being selfish, so you will give yourself to him in any level he wants you.

Maybe he will only use you for sex, and might end up hurting you back, maybe he will re-develop toxic feelings for you and it will be a toxic relationship, or maybe it will flourish.

You know you did him wrong, and selfishly used him. Give him the opportunity to use you, and if he wants to, dump you to the side.

Or just apologize with no explaining.

Did make you erect also?

yep, I'm a huge masochist who would love a woman like that.

>I might even date him again

That's so fucking fucked. Why would even consider that.

If I'm a good girlfriend (maybe even eventual wife) this time around, what's the harm...?

>unbetray
>I doubt he's moved on, he was a sensitive person who tended to take years to move on from stuff much milder than what I put him through.

Jesus. I hope you at least dress up like that cute anime girl for him, Op.

Hmm, that's a good idea. I'm much prettier than her anyway.

By rotting in hell. (:

Hi OP. Maybe not not the most relevant advice, since i've never been in a relationship, but i'd say go for it. There is a girl i love and i think even if she did something like you did to your bf i'd still love her.

Don't be rude to OP. She's changed.

>I'm much prettier than her anyway.
how? anime girls like that are designed to be maximally attractive. most preference on them is just personal taste.

Youre right. I shouldnt have been rude. But cheaters are still as likely to cheat throughout their lives due to their vasopressin levels. Its just science. I dont have much hope for OP

You are the same narcissist you were before just refined your game. You see this guy an easy mark and see if you can finish him. No different than a killer revisiting the crime scene or keeping a trophy of your deed.

This is a troll thread, women don't play visual novels. You guys are falling for easiest bait ever.

Or, OP is a trap---in which case, yeah, he's still not a woman, just mentally ill.

Some women translate Visual Novels. See: merumeruchan. Girly girl, biological woman, translates yuri VNs.

>I want to help him!

You killed his soul for your own sick amusement and now you want to "help him" by reentering his life, acting as a constant reminder and potentially putting him through the same situation. Empathy is a completely alien concept to you and you deserve no happiness in life. I hope you get raped and run over.

I'm sorry, but I won't be gaslit into feeling as though I have to blame myself forever for things I did at 16 and 17.

Your age doesnt matter, your actions do.

Look you obviously dont care our call for you to not do it. So either do it and post results or pet the poor guy be.

You can't unslut yourself. just leave him alone, he's probably forgotten about you already, he doesn't want you in his life, and if it was "at 16 and 17" then it won't matter as long as you stay the fuck away

>shoplifting from a store at 20 is the same thing as pocketing an item from the store at 2

It's great that you are a better person now but just leave him alone, ok?

> didnt move on easily from emotional wounds

yet you completely destroy his entire being and just think you can re appear back into his life. You are probably pain for him still. I've been in his shoes, and as much as i would love it for my ex to just say sorry for what she did, its better to just let it go.

This is some obvious bait

sage

>Killing a man at 16 is different from killing a man in 60..

OP wasnt a toddler, she was at least 16. And she cheated 6 times! Not once or twice or 6! And even in some cases affairs..

Op reminds me of thot that did the same exact thing to me.
OP is trying to clear her mind by slowly blaming ex for her infidelity