Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to give honest answers, don't answer questions.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: 4GJFyHn.jpg (449x381, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TZNIKZdoehE
youtu.be/v2JU_j-8h6s
youtu.be/iQd24x9aGQo
youtu.be/96MxID3GK4c
poetryfoundation.org/poems/43650/auguries-of-innocence
fablesofaesop.com/the-fox-and-the-grapes.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am too ugly to get a girlfriend and I´m already in my mid twenties.
Should I start saving up for a surgery?

my brother keeps buying girls jeans, he said he likes them because they are tighter. is this normal or is he gay or something?

Save up for prostitutes.

He probably is. Make some veiled statements on how you are okay with gays (are you?) and observe his reactions.

Girls,
What are the 3 most important things that you notice is guys appearance?

>eyes
>hands
>clothes

Why are girls so pretty?

Ladies,

This girl is always down to fuck. Is that cause I'm good in bed or cause she likes me?

Or she's a whore but I think everyone is a whore these days.

so i just spent two hours babysitting 15 toddlers and it was fun as fuck
most of the kids are very well behaved. only one of them was a pain in the butt

Attached: tenor.png (500x490, 260K)

I'm fine with gays but I think it would be weird to have a gay brother

hair face clothes

Hes your brother just ask him, if youre not that close say it in a joking way

Girls

Why are girls so judgmental toward male virgins and/or males who just don’t have much experience? I’m not a virgin, but I don’t have much experience. I’m been ghosted by several girls after they found out.

Stop trying to date shallow whores.

These girls didn’t seem like whores. They weren’t from tinder, and they didn’t look or act like whores.

it is just a lot better sleeping with someone who is not a virgin, those girls sound like asshole tho.

Guys,
I seem to have been brainwashed by Tumblr into thinking that men are emotionless. I'm wrong, right? Can men become extremely affectionate? I'm a very very touchy person and my boyfriend certainly loves me, but I still doubt it.

Guys would you eventually leave your gf if she had an abortion and you wanted her to have it? I'm not sure how strong my bf feels about abortions but I know he's generally against them, but of course he expects me to get one if I do end up being pregnant.
Also I'm not american so it's not something I'm proud of and it does cause me emotional distress.

Well I guess they're still shallow then.

This guy was an alpha of his generation and listen to the type of music he wrote. You tell me, and men be emotional?

youtu.be/TZNIKZdoehE

youtu.be/v2JU_j-8h6s

Stop using tinder. It's for whores and casual sex, not for relationships.

I’ve been on 8 dates in the past year and all of them were like that. They seemed cool and interesting, and everything went well up until the point they asked about my past (every single girl has asked me about my past). I don’t look like an inexperienced guy. I’m Jow Forums and I’m good at talking with people. I’m just very inexperienced sexually and relationship wise

>girls have huge asses
>their pants' pockets are tiny
How?

its because clothes company's want us to buy a bag as well. and in the old days we would get a man to carry our stuff

It's something that certainly has to be discussed, and it's better to discussing it as soon as possible. Accepting an abortion in early days/weeks is a thing, after awhile is much more difficult. You don't come home like
>Surprise, I did it, my body my choice

To answer your question. Yes, I'd still stay with her if I know there is a good reason behind that choice.

Then start lying. I am not a fan of it, but at least lie to get more experience in bed. Fuck them and move on. If that's what you want and if nothing else works.
But at the end of the day: Don't try to be another Person for some random bitch. Just fuck her if you can

Most women are shallow, and I say this as a women. I don't know what to tell you. If you're Jow Forums I'm guessing these women were just looking for a quick fuck from chad and not a serious relationship, and left when they realized it wasn't happening.
Just lie next time.

why do people on here always say they hate women it always confuses me and everytime I ask they say "stupid roasty fuck off"

I’m not trying to be a man whore

stupid roasty fuck off

stupid roastie fuck off

How ugly am I really?
I can´t get sex or find a girlfriend.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1600, 157K)

hahahaha you are so funny and orginal

youtu.be/iQd24x9aGQo
youtu.be/96MxID3GK4c
poetryfoundation.org/poems/43650/auguries-of-innocence
Nah, men don't feel anything.

>but of course he expects me to get one if I do end up being pregnant
You answered it yourself, it depends from person to person.

Huh.

Some are just trolling, others genuinely hate wamen. Where do you think you are?

You're not ugly, you sound ugly though.

Face
Body
Hair

If I like a guy I lot, I'm not going to care much.
At my age, I'd rather date someone who has already had a girlfriend and already had sex.

>I'm not american so it's not something I'm proud of
I don't know why you think that some women are extremely proud and happy to have abortions anonette

Carrying things in pockets makes you look fatter. Women don't really use their pockets.

Height.
Face - stuff like overall symmetrical or armonious features, nice jawline, nose, etc.
Hair.

I'd compromise on all 3 things. Just saying what I cars about/notice first.

How old are you

I'm 26. I don't want to be someone's first everything at this point, understandably I guess.

You look similar to that finnish school shooter Pekka

Fox and grapes mostly

Rude

can you explain I don't know that phrase

>and in the old days we would get a man to carry our stuff
That sounds sexist. Why do we have to carry your things? Are we your servants or something?

Some guys into punk rock etc do this. I've heard of it before.

Tell him to go to Levi's store and get some of the ultra slim etc Jean's. I went a belks and tried on like ten styles before I found what I needed. Finding a good pair can be a pain.

But yeah, tell him to stop buying women's Jean's from Walmart. A dedicated jeans store will have something pretty tight.

>hair
is it only state of haircut or something more?

fablesofaesop.com/the-fox-and-the-grapes.html

Having nice, full, well groomed hair.

idk I guess it is because we are weak and feeble

Why? I want someone who is similar to me in terms of experience. If I am not crazy about someone, I'm not bothering guiding them and teaching them how sex and relationship work.

>Having nice, full, well groomed hair.
Could you post a picture of such haircut?

It's a love and hate situation.

I'm from mobile and can't bother.
Have a haircut that suits your face. Have nice hair to begin with. That's it.

why do guys always deliberately try to annoy me when ever I am angry or annoyed.

Guys, what would leave a better impression if I want to seem more feminine - hinting at having feelings towards the guy I like or going up to him and telling him directly?

because I'm immature and its fun to wind you up if you are annoyed at something stupid

depends on how long you have been hinting, hint lightly at first to test the water and if he doesn't make a move just ask him directly

>Have a haircut that suits your face.
that seems such a hard task.

It's almost like there are professionals who are trained to help you find one that suits your face and cut your hair in such way

depends on a guy - if he's very masculine then hint, if he's shy then tell him directly.

it really pisses me off and when I snap at them they start laughing. it makes me want to punch them so bad.

Here's some positivity in the form of an update to things since I posted pic related in the last thread;

>friends invited me out to lunch with the girl in question
>good fun and chats with everyone but I didn't get any one-on-one time with her
>we're packing up to leave
>she asks if she'll see me again before she leaves to go home
>shit whaaaat
>tell her I'm around, she doesn't have any other plans yet

So now I'm taking her around the city tomorrow, and I may have convinced her to stay in country two more days. Still kinda in disbelief that it came together so effortlessly. Wish me luck, Jow Forumsocates!

Attached: advthing.jpg (1848x274, 121K)

Is it alright to ask out the ex army guy that's in my class? He's maybe 28/29 and I'm 19 if that makes a difference. He's always kinda quiet and I've got a weird crush on him.

You're a grown ass woman. Do what you want. Doesn't hurt to ask

I fucked up and tried to kiss my friend. Now shes fucking pissed and wont talk to me. How do I reconnect with her?

Give her space and try to communicate in a few days, a week at most. Apologize profusely.
You might not be forgiven right away or at all, but at least you'll acknowledge you fucked up

Kiss and make up

I've apologized a lot already. I even flat out asked her if we're still friends. She said yes, but that shes really angry with me. Ive been trying to give her space and not text her, hoping that she might reach out to me. But its fucking tough. Its all I can think about and I just want to bombard her with apologies.

I also keep thinking that if we ever get over it, can we even go back to the way things were or are things going to be awkward and distant between us?

Guess I just have to ride this out for better or worse.

Good luck my dude

I see it on twitter all the time, specially with the recent abortion thing in alabama.

Give it time. Not only for her sake, but yours as well. When you are certain you have calmed down, set off some time to talk things through with her

Would women be okay to be in a relationship with a man who doesn't wan't penetrative (PiV) Sex?

We can use toys and do oral to each-other but I have a fear of pregnancy anxiety to the point where I hate penetrative sex.

What if pregnancy was impossible? I had a hysterectomy when I was young so zero risk.

What if she doesn't want to talk to me again?

Well that's obviously a different situation... Very rare and unique.

I'm 29 and never had sex or gf.

My new boyfriend didnt cum from sex last night and I feel like shit. We fucked for hours and it just didnt happen, I could tell he got close a couple times but then the rhythm got off or he got too tired. I feel like shit about it. Am I overreacting?

Then you either tried to make contact to early or were too pushy. There shouldnt be a problem getting back as friends as long as you give both her and yourself time.

Also:
>What if she
You are probably overthinking things atm. What happened happened, whatever the future brings depends on your state of mind. Try to relax, even if it might be difficult

Worrying only makes you grieve twice

Grills
How would you feel dating someone who had to go to a surrogate partner to get over repeated sexual abuse by females?

Its happens. Happened to me a few times with my last gf

Try to either do more foreplay or finish him off afterwards

If it's the first time or a rare occasion then yes. I wouldn't worry about it unless it persists, ever dude has an off night on occasion and it could be for any amount of reasons.

I would say it happens about 25% of the time? Is that too high?

I should add he did cum earlier that night, when I did give him a blowjob. But had been a few hours later when we went at it again.

maybe he was desensitized

Do average and above average girls ever have problems getting sex or a boyfriend? I have a few friends complaining about that and I literally don't understand, I seen some of them being approached and they rejected the guys. When I point out that they tell me that guy doesn't count. I'm curious what's the truth here.
Are there girls who are not approached at all?

>emotionless

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I'm not sure cause he did keep getting close. I think he was getting frustrated and tired towards the end which made me feel like I was doing something wrong. Like I was out of his rhythm.

Why does girlfriend not pay attention during movies? She always asks a million annoying questions

Sour grapes

guys always pick boring films

Name examples of movies that girls will pay attention to

We are not emotionless. I wish I was so fucking much though. But life does make some of men less emotional. I was very "touchy" and affectionate with my first gf, then life happened, got dumped a ton, at first I cried like a bitch, now I don't really care about the girls I'm seeing anymore. Not saying I don't enjoy their company, but I don't care that much if they leave.

umm idk my boyfriend always picks

wait that made me sound really stupid. i really like watching horror movies with him but i hate the stuff he watches, he likes sci fi and stuff like that.

If you've already apologized give it some time. Don't keep sending them because it'll just keep reminding her of what you did and annoy her. Give it time and try to reconnect through a group of mutual friends instead of one-on-one and next time you do see her, don't apologize and you've already done it multiple times.

You're almost a wizard. Embrace you're new powers and start collecting crystals to charge up your mana.

I'm not really into nerd shit. I don't like anime or comics or video games.

I'm sure there are some women out there who'd be into that, you'd just need to find the ones who aren't lesbians to begin with. Penetrative sex is a big deal as far as a man's physical intimacy goes, I'm not convinced plastic on skin is going to have the same effect.

You'd benefit from learning to adress this anxiety you have. There are steps the both of you can take to make benis in bagina a virtual non-risk, but you already know that. Taking some time before the act to rationalize that you aren't likely to impregnate on the first go is the trick here. Envision yourself having a good time with no consequences involved, as many times as you want, engaging every sense you can remember. Take some time to live in that reality before you go back to our own. It's a neat little meditative exercise.