I put my dick in crazy now i regret it

(Sorry for bad English) anyway i've been seeing this girl for 4 weeks now lost my virginity to her lmao well turns out she was way more crazy than I thought like first of she is borderline and she attempted suicide last year she's been destroying me mentally the last week and I don't know what to do anymore I just wanna fucking run but I also don't want her to end her own life what the fuck do I do how the hell do I tell her I want her to be happy but can't be part of her life because she legit makes me feel like shit. So yeah that's basically it, oh and she also loves me lmao fucking help me

Attached: 59941644_2603524153045804_9051319503857647616_n.jpg (960x960, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecruxmovie.com/pdf/TheBridgeShortStory.pdf
libgen.me/item/detail/id/5c63f85150b42539789e1793
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>she also loves me lmao
how do you know? what if she doesn't?
anyway take care, I bet she will survive by her own

What part of you don't stick your dick on crazy did you not understand?
You are fucked now m8. Ain't nothing good going to come of this the longer you are in it.
Also, suicide threats are 98% empty, attention seeking baby tantrums. Leave her and. Be done with it.

>I also don't want her to end her own life
That's literally not your business what she does with her life.

I've got a friend going through the same thing and the most rational thing to do, what he and you don't seem to understand, is that there is no blood-guilt on you if she kills herself. If you tell her you want to split up because you aren't happy, she's gotta deal with that; look out for number one and realize you only asociated with this volatile girl because you were lonely and horny.

Leave her and be very straight about. Say something like "we're not meant to each other. No matter what you do we will never be together so for your own sake let's have no contact.

Knowing is half the battle. Break up with her. You'll realize too late that you really did like her but in 24 hours she'll be giving tear laden blowjobs (rimjobs?) to some stag she met in the super market.

Listen here OP, none of these shits have ever been anything close to a girl and they are just jealous. I’ve currently been out of a recent situation. Let me give you a quick run down. Meet this roastie, have sex, hang out, within the first week I start seeing red flags, the second week she starts demanding all this stuff from me in very passive aggressive and blatantly aggressive ways. I tell her no because I’m no cuck. At this point I stop caring about her because she’s crazy as fuck. I just have sex with her and then drop her rinse and repeat until one day I pick her up and she’s acting crazy right off the bat saying she wants to kill herself and that everyone is a retarded ape except for her. Mind you this girl is as dumb as a bag of rocks and didn’t even finish high school. I tell her to stop that nonsense right now or she can go back inside. She does because I’m the only person who “cares” about her. Then we go back home to my place we fuck and then she starts getting crazy again starts hitting and saying everything is my fault. Wtf I tell her to grab her shit and go. She starts crying so I grab her stuff and throw it in the car. She stops making a scene finally and we get to her place and that’s when I tell “we gotta stop hanging I don’t think it’s a good thing for us” she doesn’t say anything she jumps out my car and grabs a rock and throws it at my windshield then runs inside screaming she’s going to kill herself and it’s all my fault. I cave and call her to see if she’s all right and we end up hanging out again. That’s when I hatched this master plan. I start to act really dumb and naive around her. Treating her like shit but not so bad she has another tantrum. Eventually she finds someone else in the mean time I’ve been seeing people behind her back and having sex whenever I want. It takes the pressure off talking to new girls because I just focus on the chemistry between us rather than sex.

Attached: 4E81F056-F407-4289-840E-2E3DF09D4C28.gif (500x209, 975K)

Tell her that you are gona tell her family that she wants to kill herself, tell her you will show them the screenshots of her saying suicidal things.. she will soon stop.

And if she doesnt, it's her family's problem now you done the best things to inform them of her mental health

The problem with not sticking your dick in crazy is that your dick doesn't always listen to reason and logic when it can get titwanked to climax. I would try and get out user. Might be a shit thing to do but you could palm her off on some on equally crazy and hope they 'cheat' on you giving you your get out. Crazies usually magnet towards other crazies because of the intensity

just put her details on here or soc, all the thirsty beta BPD fetishists will go bananas for her.

thecruxmovie.com/pdf/TheBridgeShortStory.pdf
This short story is real good maybe give it a gander.

If you want to learn more about BPD read I hate you dont leave me. Heres the libgen link
libgen.me/item/detail/id/5c63f85150b42539789e1793
The best part was about SET-UP which is communicating with 'Support Empathy and Truth'. Its one of those weird psychology techniques invented to help people with BPD. You might support her by saying, 'Ill do whatever you need to make this break up easier for you, no contact, low-contact' and use empathy by saying 'breakups are really tough especially when we became so invested' but at the end you drop the truth and say 'you make me feel like shit, Im breaking up with you for my own health, and if you kill yourself I will be sad but its really not my fault'

>Crazies usually magnet towards other crazies
birds of that feather don't flock together.
BPD beauties prey on low-self-esteem betabois.

>
>BPD beauties prey on low-self-esteem betabois.
That MIGHT be true. Crazies only commune when forced in mental hospitals

I meant when finding a partner rather than having crazy friends. In my experience they don't tend to go for the grey any man. They need something to obsess on. Depends what type of crazy you got there. Batshit/stalker/nuerotic/cutter/psychopath/daddy issues or a combo

>obsess on
Explain this

Tell her you're gay. She's wonderful but you're gay. Start following James Charles or the other one buy the make up do the lisp.

She will move on.

you don't want her to end her life... why?
Its her life, if she doesn't want to live anymore, who are you to keep her on this hell alive?

just be sure to completely block her on all social media after you deliver the crushing blow (even if you promise otherwise) and be sure to get screencaps of all the insults, threats, suicide threats and bs she sends, just in case she goes postal - and legal.
will post some nuggets in a bit

>You know nothing… I am not well at all and I am tired of it all…
>What’s the matter is that I’m sick of it all. I’m trying to be positive, but there is a wall in front of me, not answering. [I was at work at the time]
>I am all alone when you should be here, I need you. But you’re absent, you’re not there, you don’t help me, and you only make me suffer, I’m at the end of my tether…
>You only deserve a death on your conscience for having abandoned me like a shit. I hope I don’t mess it up this time.

and all that because I had to work and couldn't do her fucking shopping for her lazy ass that weekend.
She called me right before the last message and said she wanted to split up, and I made an effort not to sound happy, but agreed it was all for the best. Then I got the last message!

The only way to get out of this is by feigning ZFG, my man. Being a sensitive betaboy and she will suck the energy right out of you and dump you like a used condom. Laugh in her face at her BS and she will go ape, but it wont last as she will realise she can't abuse you like an emotionally needy virgin type who wants to get his dick wet.
Rip that bandage right off, but buckle up against the false rape claims and abuse. Let family and friends know she is a bit "high maintenance" wink wink and they won't buy her bullshit when she comes accusing you of everything under the sun.
good luck dude. hope the sex was good while it lasted, let that be a lesson to you!

Just run. Do yourself the favor and run.
She will not commit suicide.

People with borderline personality disorder will probably engage in some form of mild self harm, but only as a manipulation tactic to get attention or in your case to force you to stay.

Dont fall for it. People with BPD are very burdensome, even to therapists. They will often refer them to another therapist because of how heavy it is to deal with them.

She definitely needs help, but trust me. You cant help her.

They bond through venting. Imagine being vented to about her problems (and ONLY her problems) for the rest of your life. They dont understand how to bond any other way.

this guy knows, my BPD beauty (quoted above) gave me a serious screaming tantrum because I wouldn't go and bang her one weekend.
I was at my grandmother's funeral out of state, and she didn't even express her condolences.