I'm a 29 year old virgin who still lives with his parents. I have $15,000 in saving and have two options:

I'm a 29 year old virgin who still lives with his parents. I have $15,000 in saving and have two options:

1) Leave everything I know, go to SEA and try to make that money last as long as possible. I might meet a girl though, most likely will not. I'll have some self respect knowing that for however temporarily - I'm no longer living with my parents.

2) Try to face my problems head-on. Leave my family and move to another city and live on my own. Get a job. Try for the 100th time to find a gf. My country (UK) is boring as fuck, nothing is exciting here - absolutely nothing to look forward to. But I'll be spending my resources trying to face my problems rather than escaping from reality.

Which one is the better approach?

Attached: wittgenstein.jpg (500x672, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVjCROSqCl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm from UK if you give me 10k i'll get you laid multiple times

Also from the UK, if you live in a city there should be plenty of exciting things to do. Throw yourself into the deep end, move out, maybe find a house share in the new city so that you have some initial connections

Save your money and continue to live the good life. England you say? Don't you have Turkish whores there? Don't listen to your countrymen. Theyre just trying to blind you with the underbelly of society

>My country (UK) is boring as fuck, nothing is exciting here
HAHA holy shit the you're so backwards it's ridiculous.

>tfw same position but i think if i had to live with roommates again i would actually off myself

I'm from UK and agree with him

It's easy to find nothing exciting if you are bored of life.

Tell me what you would do if you were placed in a council house in britain with no connections to anyone?

whatever the fuck I wanted m8. nothing to lose, everything to gain. Here in America in the projects (equivalent to council housing) niggers get their welfare benefits then spend their time committing petty crimes to earn cash on the side. Stealing bikes, selling drugs small time, robbing each other, among other things. Then they show up to the Social Security office to pick up their welfare checks (that's the dole for you innit) dressed in their gold chains and Yeezy's funded by their illicit activities to show off to everyone and flaunt their exploitation of the system in the authority's face. That's saying nothing about joining a gang, either.

The best thing about their way of life is that it teaches guts and confidence. The guts to boost a bike or car radio is the same guts it takes to shoot your shot with a bird, m8. When you've convinced some boomer to hand over his watch at homemade knifepoint, the fear of chatting up some tanned liverpool slag at the club is nothing. Low class peoples' confidence can be so high because their whole lives are dangerous activities. That could be you bruv.

moving out won't magically fix your problems

Makes sense, thanks user. I guess it's better to open myself up to the randomness of life and chance by travelling.

You can only develop serious relationships with people by being in contact for an extended period of time though. So it's unlikely I'll make real friends overseas.

I don't have much hope about the gf situation while travelling, I guess I just need to make the effort by going to hostels and places like that.

I don't see what your problem is, most people would kill for the opportunity 15k gives you and who gives a fuck if you're a virgin. Most women who have smoething about them will find that attracive if you're trying to start a real relationship with them (not just tinder shit).

Get a social job - work in a call centre or something for awhile. 80% of the people working there are women and talking on the phone to random people will boost you confidence. Use that money to get a mortgage on a flat. Women don't want to go back to yours moms house, not matter how shit your own place is at least you look like you're trying to get somewhere in life.

Long and short, grow up and stop making up problems that have simple solutions.

Appreciate the advice, thanks very much. I'm in software so getting a social job would definitely be a big improvement for the male-to-female ratio. Will think about more.

I'm conflicted, on a logical level I can feel that you're right in my heart of hearts but there's also a missing emotional aspect. The UK is so devoid of excitement, there's nothing that surprises me here. If life was a movie and the main character lived here with an average life, you'd switch off after 10 minutes.

On the one hand, I'd be living a fantasy which I'd need to give up after less than a year - on the other hand I'd be living a boring life. Should I be wasting all the money I've saved on a temporary adventure or try to build a boring life. There doesn't seem to be any in-betweens.

christ man

I said I would help you

The fact you posted with a picture of Wittgenstein says it all, really.

Please do not be another sad sack that thinks going to SEA will solve their domestic life. Invest in having a life where you are now, working towards a job where you can responsibly go overseas.

For the record, you need to move out. Even if you are in a share house with annoying people, you can at least invite people home; you have an avenue to create social interactions and pursue romantic interests you simply cannot do living at home.

>15k at 29

lmao what did you even do those past years? 19 right now and I got 15k.

Bro just do what Wittgenstein did. Give away all your money and become a teacher in some obscure European village

I dont know wtd you're talking about but the UK is a lot nicer than Aburgerca. The midwestern states at least. It's 100 years behind the times where i live.

>19 right now and i got $15k from my parents

Nice try. I worked at a factory for one year moving tires after graduating high school. Decided to also move out on my own in that time frame since I thought I needed to sit back and relax for a bit before doing anything drastic. Also, living in your own for a bit even temporarily teaches you to be more responsible which is great. ( I live in Japan if fyi where we need workers. The rent was super cheap. And the contract agency basically did all the paperwork ) Will be going back to parents house though and self study.

First and foremost get right with Christ you never know when you'll die.
Second learn a trade well & work your butt off so you don't have to do menial jobs all your life, unless you like them. This will give you the means to more easily get your own place & start your own family.
>nothing is exciting here
Take a number & sit down, not every day of your life is going to be filled with excitement unless you live in a crime-ridden city or you "do what you love" but even for some people that gets old after a while, it depends who you are, some people find joy in simple things in life & don't get bored easily. For this you can do some fun hobby like using a dirt bike, they're pretty fun (just be safe), or plan & take a vacation from time to time.
>no gf
Focus on your purpose, stay fit, have good hygiene, be sociable, watch for red flags.

Attached: KTM350turnweb.jpg (1200x801, 370K)

right now and i got $15k from my parents

What?

If I was in the UK I'd go to raves and shit.
Specifically I wish I had something like Bangface in the US.
youtube.com/watch?v=PVjCROSqCl0

This sounds based. I'm gonna be hitting the streets tonight to try and find a gang to join. Any tips?

Your priorities are out of whack. Stop thinking about girls and just think about what would be best for you. Running off to live in Thailand won't help you. It would be fun for a while but it would get old quick. Think about finding a worthwhile job where you are, then get your own place, then worry about dating.

uk is hell

go teach english in japan or some other country. give it a shot for a year or two.

Im in a similar situation and I can drop a few major truths I've discovered:

1. as a reasonably sociable likeable person I have not made one permanent long term friend travelling and staying in hostels, I met one girl and tried dating her and seeing her and was thinking of moving to her country but we both got cold feet.

2. Everyone goes home eventually. This is a big one.

3. If someone doesn't go home ever they didn't have much going for them. Likely they were homeless, without family, or in debt, possibly even wanted for something.

4. Everywhere is somewhere and life is 99% perception. Watch bald and bankrupts belarus videos where he finds the most tragic people in eastern europe and still has a smile and optimistic view.

im 19 and have 100k lol what have you been doing?

sure, aye, i'll do me best to speak in ya language too m8. first of all, you gotta be on the dole. causing petty crimes is only gonna get ye a few thousand a month top, so ye want those bennies rolling in, and the most ye can get.

most crimes are crimes of opportunity. so walk around look into flat windows and car windows to see what's left out and who's not home. a little smash snatch and run and you may have yourself a nice payday. in my neighborhood here in the states there was a house that simply laid out bikes for sale in the yard (garden for you though innit). sell a few bikes a week and that ain't bad.

posh kids have really expensive clothes. just see some "how much is your outfit worth" vids on youtube for an idea. relieve one of them of their shoes, jackets, and other easily removable items and resale on grailed.com for a very nice profit. if you got a few mates you can get a few cornered at once and take their pricey clothes. then run, run, run.

learn who the high rollers in your neighborhood are, and offer to sell them things you've taken. they'll know a fence or two who can distribute your goods elsewhere quickly. otherwise ebay or craigslist.

selling drugs on any big scale is gangster shit, but you can make the rounds at a club and make a very nice profit that evening. not to mention when the birds learn you got the drugs they'll be flocking to you to trade favors for some free product.

a buddy bought a good printer and simply printed out fake small bills ($5's and $10's) on 20 pound cotton paper (no clue what it's called in britain though innit), went round to all the local shops buying a pack of gum or a drink for a quid. all his change was real money profit, and since the bills were so small people rarely checked, and when they did, he simply played dumb and gtfo'd. he was eventually caught but i think it's because he was selling stacks of his fake bills to to the local gang

it's dangerous, but fun out there m8