How to completely disappear from someone that knows were you live?

I met someone online and now I'm scared for my life. Don't want to bore you with the details, but she knows where I live and work, and police can't do anything (already tried). Anyone got a clue on how to fix this? Should I go into hiding?

Attached: dread.png (416x356, 52K)

>she
You afraid she's gonna come rape you to death? Also deets would be appreciated.

Is this person from the same country as you? Do they know your real name? Did he/she come across as dangerous? He/she crazy in anyway?

Need more information

is she fucking threatening you?

>be south american
>be vacationing in New York
>decide to get out for once
>in a club with some friends
>hot as hell woman from my country
>hit it off
>find out she's actually from my city
>after getting to know each other we go to her place
>we fug
>tells me I'm her ideal kind of man
>I tell her she's my kind of woman
>we go to sleep together
>wake up to her fiddling with my phone
>ask her what was she doing
>she wanted to know the time (why isn't she checking the big clock next to her bed?)
>I want to leave soon so I don't question her further and just laugh it off
>she won't let me go from her apartment, even when I tell her I need to meet up with my friends
>I tell her we would meet up soon, but I need to be elsewhere
>she starts crying telling me I will leave her like everyone else
>she gets on her knees and starts sobbing into her hands
>I tell her I need to go, but I'll come back the next day
>she cheers up, and I kid you not, tries to blow me
>I was too scared to get it up so I fucked right off
>came up with an excuse to not see her for the rest of my vacation
>I got so many messages telling me how sad she was
>vacation ends and I'm at the airport
>I see her in the customs line
>she's traveling back at the same fucking day
>don't know if it's just a coincidence or she just found out, somehow
>I sneak around and luckly doesn't see me, until we are about to land
>I'm really tall and my voice is kind of particular, so I'm like a walking neon sign
>she starts screaming my name, saying it's fate, whatever
>I'm shitting bricks right now but decide to be as smooth as possible and go out separate ways
>I get home, she starts messeging me
>I tell her I'm really tired and I want to lie down
>I wasn't lying, I sleep like a log
>next morning, someone rings my doorbell
>it's her
>I'm actually scared and don't answer
>she messages telling me to open up
>I do and ask her how she found out where I lived
>she doesn't really explain

(..cont)

Nothing of note happens for a few days, she comes to my house to hang out every once in a while, but is REALLY flirty. One day I tell her that I don't think we should see each other EVERY day, and she goes ballistic, screams every possible swear word, even grabs a knife. Luckly she puts it down and leaves. The thing is that she is coming every single day just to shout for fucking hours from the street about how I'm suppossed to be with her, how she's nothing without me, and similar things. I've known people like her and it has always ended up violently. I called the police many times but for reasons I don't want to explain (it would derail the thread) they won't do anything

Attached: help.png (309x273, 103K)

are you a female? I've heard these stories about lesbians doing atack with a knife after being rejected

I met her on Tinder and found her at the club later. Sorry if writing is a little fucky, I'm under a lot of stress

I'm legit terrifyed of you, user

>grabs a knife

user get the fuck out of there.
And let as many people know the situation your in so if something BAD happens to you they'll know who to hunt down.

Remember user safety in numbers.

Attached: 1557010039253.png (611x558, 374K)

Just be a man ffs. You can physically overcome a woman with a knife, can't you? Pin her to the ground and shout NO. STOP.

Next time you're expecting her over cut yourself up a bit then stab her to death in as little shots as possible. I imagine the police aren't too great wherever you are and considering you already tried to get help from them it'll seem believable? Otherwise you may be on the end of that knife son.

>crazy emotional brown women
>listening

This. Can you leave, user? This doesn't sound safe. Can you stay with a friend or family until this passes? Can you go on another trip somewhere cheap?
Tell people about this and ask them to check on you/call/visit often?
Make all of your social media private, even change your phone number/email.
File for a restraining order.

Sorry this is happening to you OP, that's insane.

>shout NO. STOP.

Attached: bdaf380602ace5ccace7d37d2c18ee74.jpg (500x327, 28K)

I don't want to expose a friend to this lunatic, what if she hurts any of them? I would rather die than have someone killed because of me.

And go to jail????? the justice system in my country is very lax towards women, she'll spin it as "he was my boyfriend and physically abused me"

that doesn't seem like a bad idea, but I'm scared for the police to find out I cut myself, wouldn't that fuck up my case if she does stab me?

I'm saying cut yourself moments before you kill her so it looks like self defense, then you get her prints all over the knife and such

She might be crazy but I don't want to kill her!!!!! I just want her to go away

>>hot as hell woman
>is insanely in love with you
>only wants you
why aren't you married to her yet?

Attached: CjcQBE6_d.jpg (362x346, 13K)

Ok user, how about this. Go in hiding in a different place with no friends/family in the area just incase, BUT, do inform at least someone. There needs to be witnesses to your stress and this womens actives. Try make friends with new people in the area you move to so your family/original friends stay separate from this.

You can not brave this alone, your life is at risk.

Attached: 1556037317275.jpg (515x515, 32K)

Did you read what he wrote?

That works in anime and yandere fantasies, not in real life

That's probably what I should do right? For how long should I vanish you think?

Let's say about 6 months to a year plus more. This all depends on your financial state though so you'll have to figure out what is more affordable/sustainable for you.

Important note: make sure thete is literally no way of her finding out where you went to. This is why you need to tell friends and family about her because she could go ask them and with out knowing what's going on they tell her and then you are fucked.

6 fucking months... Sheesh, I wish I could have kept it in my pants. Will think about this, seriously. Thanks for the help user

good luck then hombre, probably need to wait til some other lad falls into her trap

Np, best of luck user.

Attached: 1556214303850.png (700x700, 615K)

he just needs to man the fuck up and tame this gorgeous beast! :D

typical Latina behavior honestly.
I'd be wondering what their fucking problem was if they didn't

Buy some bear mace

man these BPD Beauty threads are sure cracking me up.
let them be a lesson to you young lads who want to get your dicks wet

Imagine being from South American and still being an absolute pussy about a yandare.

Attached: 1554486737581.png (1000x1000, 259K)

This is why you should keep your phone locked

>for reasons I don't want to explain
explain Pablito, or else your momma dies tonight

Get HER info. Does she have a phone? An I.D? A drivers license? Get her photo and info if you can and go to the police station and inform them of everything. If she comes back this might be tricky but you should try to get her to be calm and stay and then call the police on her.

Attached: d-deku.png (420x420, 296K)