How to fuck are you even suppose to get a job with no experience?!

How to fuck are you even suppose to get a job with no experience?!

Attached: 1550592340223.png (500x400, 152K)

You're not. Drown in your own poverty and die.

this, except unironically

Am I wrong that the thought of doing an internship without getting paid at all for it seems a bit like a waste of time? My brother did one recently at the company won't even employ him after

only when its a well known company desu. seems even worse bc they should be able to pay you but imo its better than at a no name, especially when you can use them as a reference

I don't even know. I have experience and I can barely even get a job. I just got lucky I think.

That is the state of the economy for young people these days, and it has been that way for a while. I had to apply for a year before I could get my first job. Boomer parents were seething.

Volunteer experience can help, if someone will act as a reference for you.
Something that helped me get my first job was to hand out resumes in person, and try to be very friendly, confident and professional.

mouth on penis

McDonalds. Just keep applying to entry level shit until you get lucky. Also make shit up and blow stuff out of proportion. Helped at a BBQ once? You're now an active member of the community who participates in group functions.
Other than that volunteer at your local charity for a couple of months, be confident bro.

I started out with an apprenticeship (pays well below minimum wage), helped me get my foot in the door of the working world. However I was lucky enough to be able to stay home and pay my parents very little to live there. If you have an apprentice scheme where you are it might be worth looking into if you can make it work

read the book What Color is Your Parachute? you'll learn how to craft a resume when you have little experience.

Look for a startup and tell them that:

1. You're hungry and want to change the world
2. You're willing to put in hours at intern wages so you can prove yourself
3. You can't wait to wear many hats

Oh, and get lucky

Freelance. I haven’t had a job in 20 years. Don’t need one.

Apply anyway and make a good impression

Freelancing in what way?

I suppose the real answer is... just keep trying it will always works eventually
same advice for getting a gf/bf and pretty much anything you want out of life really

You gotta start somewhere OP, A LOT of people that go to college start in pretty ordinary places like restaurants, retail, even harder jobs involving manual labor. Whatever you choose you will learn skills and depending how far up the ranks you can move you can even learn management skills that will help you later on. To make a basic resume assuming you don't have experience look up some templates to get an idea what one looks like. It also helps if you add a cover letter introducing yourself and quickly explaining why you want the job. I don't think you need a cover letter for entry level jobs in places like fast food but in other jobs you probably will.

The interview is just as important so watch some youtube videos so you get an idea what to expect.

tell us more, male gigolo.

You lie on your resume and create some fake jobs. If they ask for a phone number to verify, give them an old number that doesn't work. I got my first job that way. Most employees are too lazy to check the validity of job references anyways. Good luck, user.

Attached: 4hunnid-late-to-school-fw18-lookbook-yg-playboi-carti-4.jpg (668x1000, 864K)

Welcome to the real world. Boomers and nepotism ruined everything.

This.
Give them numbers and addresses of places that have gone out of business. There is no way to verify this information.

If you live near a mall, pick a kiosk, and say you have experience working there. Many mall kiosks are privately owned by immigrants who dont give 2 shits. They never pick up the phone, so it can be verified by your next employer.

You pick a job that's high in demand with a low amount of ppl to fill that demand. Then as long as you're good enough at the job to be entry level they'll likely hire you. To discover what jobs are high in demand you can just google that. Some include welding and trucking.

Additionally there is a test called the WIN test. Look into it. You can put that on your resume once you pass it and it will put you over other applicants who don't have the win test themselves. There are youtube guides by literal millionaires and PPL who do interviews on how to give the perfect interview and the perfect application. If you do this that will increase your chances by quite a bit.

>had a few jobs but huge gaps between them, like 5 month gaps
>interviewers drop me like a hot stone when they see that
>i don't act desperate, just shrug it off, but they aren't convinced
should i just fabricate my resume, like move the start and end dates around to fill the gaps? one person said to but I'm still not sure, i just have this feeling something bad will happen if i lie about it. probably my dad beat me for lying as a kid and i get anxiety about it now. i hate this game, but i don't want to be the only honest person competing in a room of liars.

also op--temp agencies. for real. my first job was through a temp agency where a company was hiring 3 deskmonkeys at once for a shitty job for a few months. now i have a shitty career in that shitty field, but at least it's a paycheck i guess. sometimes.

>5 month gaps
Just put the years and leave the months away? It's not lying... but anyway I don't think 5 month gaps would put anyone off - it's about the average time it takes to land a new job.

Connections and/or temporary positions.
Usually temp shit just needs an extra body and they'll pick up anyone that isn't brain dead. Connections should come with the temporary positions if you aren't a huge retard.

I've only been working for 3 and a half years, half the time i've been unemployed. and jobs now want you to list the very DAY you start and stopped, grandpa. electronic forms give you no choice in it.

All unpaid internships are scams. They have been shown to make you less likely to be hired because companies assume you dont think your time is worth anything.

What should one do then?