People say men should get in touch with their "feminine" side, be open about their feelings...

People say men should get in touch with their "feminine" side, be open about their feelings, and be willing to discuss their problems, but when men actually try to do that, they get ignored, dismissed, or laughed at. Nobody actually cares whether you lost your kids in a divorce or you feel resentment over being circumcised or whatever, especially not the overwhelming majority of women.

So, knowing this, how can you cope? What is there to do when you don't have anybody to trust or confide in? When everybody shuts you out or laughs in your face?

Attached: 1473159234648.jpg (996x682, 64K)

Men should never, ever reveal emotions or insecurities to a woman. They will use it against you. This is what close male friends are for

That's low man, that's real low.

Yeah, I've only learned that after it was too late. In my case, it wasn't really used against me, but I'll never forget when I was going through one of the hardest times of my life and I tried to explain it to a woman I thought was a friend and a confidant and she just said, "I don't want to hear it right now." I have not spoken to her in five years because of that.

Don't be a puss.

Virtual hug from a friend.

>being straight in 2019
We tried to help you, at this point you're doing it to yourselves.

If I could flip a switch and make myself asexual, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Oppress them back. Make money and lord it over them like our fathers did, don't let them put a single toe out of line if they want that bread. It's not like all non-white men won't completely back us up on acting this way.

Also, refuse to hire women except to meet a minimum required standard, your company will do better than everyone else's who has to put up with women pretending to contribute. Make the women you do hire shrill but low IQ so they'll never be a threat to anything except a quiet elevator ride.

Also I wonder if this isn't why some guys are converting to Islam? Maybe if they did take over we could have our spaces back, fair divorce laws, etc. I don't want to worship a god but I would pretend to if this weird attempt by ultrarich people to make us stop mating would fuck the hell off.

Attached: 1548805443379.jpg (750x743, 77K)

fpbp, and never believe a woman who says otherwise.

I thought insecurity in men was a turnoff for women. If men doubt themselves or have emotional related issues wouldn't this pretty much fit under emotional insecurity? I don't understand how a woman would say otherwise. The only way I can see this would be if a couple is comfortable enough with each other that the woman would want to comfort a man if he needed emotional support, but it doesn't work when both are still in the early stages of dating. My take.

women say they want a more sensitive nice guy but as friends.

so women want more nice guys because they like nice guys AS FRIENDS.

women are sexually atracted to masculine males.

are u atracted to really masculine feminists I don't need no man women?

same deal.

Not talking exclusively about getting with women, I mean in general. I have nobody to talk to about real problems. Everybody around me shuts me out or dismisses me. American society at large treats men like they're less than human.

stop being dramatic no they don't
>t. man

I've had the exact opposite experience with women. My female friends are very supportive. Not to say that you are lying/wrong, what happened to you was pretty sad.

When you can have part of your sex organs cut off and it even gets botched, and American society laughs it off, you're less than human.

most people are selfish and don't wanna hear other peoples problem.

you can still use Jow Forums for that, or find a real psychologist.
a psychologist is basically trained to listen your problems and try to give you advice, that's the entire point of psychology.

most people don't know how to treat other people's problems.

this board is like a poverty version of that.
I literally tell all my personals problems to random people on Jow Forums I wont tell my relatives IRL.

if you're talking about circuncision, you could make a thread on Jow Forums about how you feel about this.

Sure, it will make you hate jews, but at least you'll understand the issue deeply.

I'm a white american and I was never circumcised, so it's not like all babies are forced into it. Your parents decide, and they decided to have you circumcised.

But if that is the arbitrary standard you set, then I guess by that standard you're right.

It depends, I don't think anyone would want to see someone break down in front of them from revealing personal issues, it can scar the person listening to you too.

I know a lot about the subject. It's something I would spend some of my free time back when I was working and going to school researching, and it's one of the deepest and darkest rabbit holes out there. I've been pretty resentful about it for years and European guys I know who I've brought the subject up with get it because they have all their gear and can't imagine why anybody would not want to, but my fellow Americans are some of the dumbest and most lemming-like motherfuckers imaginable.

>Your parents decide

The state of my cock was none of their fucking business. Go fuck yourself.

if you keep going, you'll eventually find that most americans have been indoctrinated from they day they were born and the media they consume and they have been brainwashed to be literal cattle for their corporate masters.

Unless you want to be like those tin foil schizos, maybe you should stop this path.

Sure, it sucks a lot, I'm also cut and I'm not even american and less than 1% males in my cunt are cut and I'm not jewish.

Give it some time, you'll get over it.
At least you'll be able to last more time and wont suffer from PE.
At least women will think you have some crazy endurance compared to not cut fags.

Just give it time, you'll accept it somehow.

because is kind of creepy IRL unless you have big confidence on the other guy.

Yeah it was, your entire life was not only their business but their legal responsibility, and they decided.

Too late for me, I'm pretty resentful and pessimistic, especially when I see retards like this take up for this horse shit.

is that also true if they want to circumcise their female children?

just give it some time, I felt the same, you'll get over eventually.

I'm glad you don't feel that way, but I'll never not be mad about it and the people around me who largely accept it as normal. Maybe it's easier when you're in a country where it's far from the norm, but I'm in the States, man. People eat, sleep, and breathe circumcision here.

Look at the bright side, you can last longer, so women will think you have sex magic powers.

it should be, the state should have no say in it.

lol what a fucking cop out answer

deal with it and your mutilated ugly dick, loser.

Attached: 1510834052412.gif (500x337, 688K)

Meh I dunno what to say user. Sometimes just talking about something else to get your mind off it is good enough

>People say men should get in touch with their "feminine" side, be open about their feelings, and be willing to discuss their problems, but when men actually try to do that, they get ignored, dismissed, or laughed at.
I haven't had this experience at all. I think there's a big difference between being emotionally available and vulnerable and being an emotional mess. I think your issue has nothing to do with you being a man and people hating emotional men and everything to do with your personal lack of a support structure. If you've failed to surround yourself with thoughtful, empathic and supportive people then it really isn't shocking that in a time of need you don't get the support you're asking for. Also, what the fuck is up with your circumcision resentment? That's the weirdest shit I've ever heard.

>what the fuck is up with your circumcision resentment? That's the weirdest shit I've ever heard.
gee I wonder why a man might feel resentful about being held down at birth and having a massive chunk of his dick sliced off.

You don't. Not having someone to trust and confide in is an awful feeling! I fell in love with my boyfrined so hard when he started talking about some of the things that hurt him I have literally no idea why my brain did that but it did. Building a relationship comes from emotional intimacy. If someone who claims to care about you gets bored when you confide that you miss your kids you should grow a pair and cut them out of your life and find new friends.

And true

>Also, what the fuck is up with your circumcision resentment? That's the weirdest shit I've ever heard.

Why?

you are going to have to go into some specifics. "people say" doesn't mean shit. "people" could literally be any and everybody. also, groups are not homogenous. get two people, and you have a disagreement.

and, one of the reasons "people" say men need to get in touch with their feelings is because of bitchy, overly sensitive crap like this. you bottle things up and hide your feelings from people so much, that you don't know how to react when someone gives you a negative response. you have never gotten any pushback, so getting the tiniest bit feels like you have been brutalized.

>never believe any woman that says otherwise

so... remain a featureless brick? what good is that? yeah, you keep these mythical shrews, who only exist to exploit your weakness, from ever getting their hooks into you. but, maybe, you think women are all grasping bitches because you treat them like shit?

women like emotions. they love honesty, vulnerability. obviously specific women want this from specific people, but this is generally true. when you are fake, to a woman, she knows it. And you, emotionless brick-man, have fuck all skill at dealing with sensitivity and sensitive people.

its like standing in a basketball court, telling yourself "don't catch the ball, and no one can take it from you". No shit, Sherlock. but, in the mean time, there is a basketball game going on. not only are you not having any fun playing, you aren't getting any better at playing, and pissing everyone off who keeps expecting you to play

insecurity and vulnerability are two different things. it takes security to open yourself to another person, because that allows them the opportunity to hurt you.

think of having sex. you are naked, all your stuff is in another room, or in a pile on the floor. your dick is hanging out. right there, if a girl wanted to make fun of your body, or grab you wallet and run, or kick you in the balls, you can't do much about it. But, she is naked, too (or getting there). she is there to expose herself and be vulnerable. you two are there to have sex, and a good time.

that is the difference between insecurity and vulnerability. you COULD get hurt, but you are pretty sure you won't. in fact, you are pretty sure you are going to get something worthwhile out of it.

man... it's every incel talking point, in a nice list. for some people who have never held a girl's hand, you guys sure are masters of the female psyche

>so... remain a featureless brick
Nope, remain jovial, lighthearted and fun to make her life a better place so she'll want to stick around. You wear her down with your baggage at all and some guy with a better facade will be more attractive, manly, strong, or whatever.

>women like emotions. they love honesty.....
Virtue signaling to look better or genuinely oblivious. Either way wrong and leading men astray if taken seriously.

Don't understand your basketball metaphor but ok.

There you have it folks, just make her feel comfortable even if it's all wrapped up and served on a pretty plate of lies and they'll eat it up.

Never had that problem, my friends and family have always been there for me when I've had my softer moments.

Life is rough, everyone has a shit sandwich to eat.

There is a line a between “woe is me” and sharing your genuine hurt with someone who cares. The key is finding someone who cares.... I wouldn’t go around telling random people how many things upset me but when you are with someone who cares about you they see you are hurt and genuinely care to know what is ailing you and want to help in some way, even if it just being there for you. But if you go around on the internet bitching about how no one cares about your feelings instead of trying to form a relationship or friendship with a person who can really be there for you, you will continue to be unfulfilled. The thing that is hard is finding that person, but that takes time. And it’s that way for everyone, male and female. Surely you have a friend or family member to hold you over until you find your mate who cares though

Stop hanging with the wrong crowds my man. Never have I not received support and compassion from the women in my social group.

>The thing that is hard is finding that person, but that takes time
Says the single dude lmao

Hmmm, I doubt that but I guess you can make a nasty sandwich every now and then if you don't know how to make one. I've seen plenty savor theirs.

Literally am girl with a bf just giving advice bud calm down

Literally pls be in London

Am in USA but why

Wow... nevermind and please lurk moar

Tldr but I saw the word circumcision stop thinking about dicks so much fag

I have to say this: the circumcision issue is especially infuriating because when you bring it up, you get people like some of the folks in this thread who made comments expressing how "weird" they find it that a man would have a fixation on this particular issue. Most Americans have been conditioned to think of male circumcision as a matter of minor importance that only affects a man during the first few days of his life, when in reality we're talking about a practice that profoundly affects a man in the most intimate way possible for the rest of his existence on this planet performed en masse by our medical establishment on 120 million American men without their consent, and there has never been a national dialogue about it.

And it affects me even more than a lot of other men because mine was botched, and not only have I suffered physical discomfort and sometimes even pain for most of my life but it's been extremely taxing on me mentally and emotionally. And to make matters worse, whenever I try to speak about it, most Americans I've talked to are indifferent at best or they'll blurt or the same old myths about hygiene and STDs or whatever and gems like, "well, I'm circumcised and I'm FINE so THERE." I was violated and mutilated at the behest of my parents who for years I thought I could trust and the insufferable faggots who inhabit this irredeemable shithole we call the United States just tell me to get over it and stop being a big baby. Strangely, women who campaigned against any and all forms of female genital cutting were not laughed at or dismissed as being perverts or pedophiles who are obsessed with cunts, but when mutilated men say that boys should be protected the same way girls are, all Americans can say is "go cry about your dick somewhere else" or "why are you so obsessed with baby dicks what are you a pedophile lol".

I hate my body and I hate this country for making me suffer.

Shut up dicklet we're talking about acting like stone cold killas so girls will like us in here.

i think you're oversimplifying, OP.

>People say men should get in touch with their "feminine" side, be open about their feelings, and be willing to discuss their problems...

yes, but only with people who actually give a shit about them, woman or not. Just being ready to spew that personal stuff to anyone is unappealing overshare, woman or not. And honestly, most women in our lives truly don't give a shit about us to hear any of that shit, or worse will use it against you like the others in the thread say.

>Nobody actually cares whether you lost your kids in a divorce or you feel resentment over being circumcised or whatever, especially not the overwhelming majority of women.

case in point. why the fuck would you share any of that shit with the majority of women, op? are you out of your gourd? that said:

>So, knowing this, how can you cope? What is there to do when you don't have anybody to trust or confide in? When everybody shuts you out or laughs in your face?

this is your actual problem. focus on that, and overlook your poorly reasoned women hatred for now.

Gay men are just as bad. They're more argumentative and hostile than women.

Not to mention just as if not more promiscuous.

Why does everybody think I'm just talking about women? I meant people in general don't give a fuck, man, woman, banker, whatever.

>Why does everybody think I'm just talking about women?

because you didn't get more specific with your language, and look what replies you got.

>I meant people in general don't give a fuck, man, woman, banker, whatever.

why would they? you don't know people in general, and they don't know you. Why would any of that matter to them? If you went to a bank, and the banker started talking about their medical problems to you, would you care in that context? Fuck no, you're there to get bank stuff done, not to make friends who need immediate emotional support.

Re-read my fucking post and take it all in context.

Where did I say I just waltzed up to strangers to talk about my life story?

I was lucky enough to not be circumcised and I have nothing but pity for you man. It absolutely infuriates me that men and women will actively mock and dismiss you for speaking out against male genital mutilation, when it's a bigger and more widespread issue than female genital mutilation. What really kills me inside is how people who campaign against it in women will actively promote and do it to their own sons. It's actually sick.

That's not true. Not all people care. Should men care if women want to be more manly. You need to appreciate yourself

Attached: PicsArt_05-14-11.17.23.jpg (1908x1080, 263K)

>Telling your feelings
>To anybody
You have to fix your own shit on your own; nobody, not even your family, will truly support you emotionally given their biases and attitudes for and/or against you.
Like, bitch tits, I learned this the hard way by experiencing how useless someone as close as your mom or dad can be when you talk about the important emotional things that were really deep inside your heart.

The best way to fix one's emotional problems is to find the best way to fix it oneself while keeping the loss of something at minimum (e.g. time, money, etc.) and learning from other people's experiences that were similar to you and how did they overcame it.
Of course, you gotta watch out for that new age bullshit and related, so apply some common sense as well like when finding a fact online; take it with a grain of salt.

>are u atracted to really masculine feminists I don't need no man women
unironically yes, as long as they aren't actively trying to be unattractive to men.

But we can agree, they're better behaviorally and aesthetically than bulldykes.

Thanks for the support, I can tell you know exactly where I'm coming from. I would say it's an uphill battle but honestly, it's not much of a fight. A handful of independent thinkers will reject the practice while the herd will just do what's "normal" and plug their ears if anybody calls them out on it. In every country where this used to be common(a.k.a. the rest of the Anglo world), it was only stopped when the medical establishment made people have to go out of their way to do it, not out of some great mass awakening of the layman population. US medicine looooooooooooooves its circumcision cash cow and would never in a million fucking years do anything to hinder it in any way, and Americans are even dumber than the rest of the Anglo world, so here we are in da current year 2019 and retards in this fucking shithole still think that men are born with defective cocks that need surgical correction at birth.

>Of course, you gotta watch out for that new age bullshit and related

Mind if I ask what this entails? Because I'm open to a lot of things that people may find hippy-dippy or whatever the fuck.

>But we can agree, they're better behaviorally and aesthetically than bulldykes.

Not setting the bar very high, but yeah, I could agree with that.

where do I find a gf that wants this emotional intimacy? how do I avoid embodying the "nice guy" mentality? I really like the idea of comforting a woman and it being mutual, but these kind of guy tend to never get into relationships like that.

you dont need someone to confide in
you need an outlet for your stress or frustration, in other words, fuck a woman really hard, it helps

>where do I find a gf that wants this emotional intimacy?

Honestly, they don't exist. The second you show any vulnerability, a woman will never forget it and you will cease to be attractive to her forever. She'd be less repelled if you dropped your pants and spread your asshole in front of her while you hummed the national anthem.

>Mind if I ask what this entails? Because I'm open to a lot of things that people may find hippy-dippy or whatever the fuck.
Those silly and weird self-help books like The Secret, new age cults, hive-minds like Reddit's and some boards in 4channel with their false compliments and support, magic bullshit (related to new age but still existed prior to that), etc.

The only shit that works is honing your critical thinking skills and question why do you feel that way, and getting your multivitamins and fish oil pills in order to fight depression in terms of chemistry; as well this will also help you have a clearer mind so that you don't have brain fog.

How about meditation? Not talking about harnessing chi or whatever, just simple meditation. Breathing in, breathing out, relaxing.

>Breathing in, breathing out, relaxing.
Yes it does, but you have to think about nothing and take it easy.
It might be difficult at first but it is possible as I have done it. I wouldn't depend on this however, since it might take more of your time than you expected and those alarms will startle you really hard, haha.

Dude get a life.

mgtow, alt-right bait fuck off

ears are more important to listening than genitalia

this cunt is giving an inherently sexist view, that each sex is there as the object of for the other. don't accet the premise

>this weird attempt by ultrarich people to make us stop mating would fuck the hell off.

are you fucking retarded. the bourgeoisie is clearly prosex. look at the sexualisation in advertising and pop culture and tinder. just because your not having it doesn't mean they aren't pushing it. also look at the reps pro life agneda. the wealthy have an interest in having a "reserve army of labour" (Marx) to keep the cost of labour low.

>less than human.

maybe if the species could be more that FUCKING ANIMALS this term might mean something and we could have this discussion.

>Nobody actually cares

caring is like what animals do when they protect they're young.

people dont really care, their biology cares for them.

if we ever graduate beyond simple apes with wmd then maybe we'll start to have actual compassion and empathy. more likely not though imo.

>Virtue signaling to look better or genuinely oblivious.

on anonymous board? you're retarded

>Don't understand your basketball metaphor but ok.

retard confirmed. don't listen to this bot level mgtow bait

that's all bullshit political propaganda, you have to strive for peak awesomeness

if you think like that your better of killing yourself than trying to relate to anyone or breed.

i agree life is shit, but we dont have to eat it nor force others to.

Honestly as a man with adequate hormone levels you should be feeling emotions very lightly, if atall.

Get your testosterone level checked, if it's low try some measures to get it back to an adequate level.

This. My female friends have always proved to be even more supportive than my male friends.

There's a difference between being in touch with your own emotions and being a faggot going around who keeps complaining about how unfair life is to him.
It takes a man to realize his own mistakes and learns from them. It takes a man to take whatever hand he's given and make the best out of it. It also takes a man to realize his limits and to take care of his mental health.

Also here's a protip: Women actually want nice guys. Women don't want subservient men who are so desperate for women's attention that he bends over backwards for her.

Every close male friend i've had has listened to me open up about my feelings like a stand up guy only to stab me in the back and use it against me to laugh with other friends.

I wouldnt do it user or at least I wouldnt be babbling about it with everyone else. Some people have the need to communicate stuff if it's too much to bear but in that case you have to know how to do it. If you shared something personal it's more than likely no one else would find out even if you told me. I'm sure there are people out there that would keep your secrets safe.

No. You've got it completely wrong. Women do in fact want men who are emotionally intelligent and are good at communicating. Women just don't want whiny fags who cry at the brush of even the slightest problem. They want men who are masters of their feelings, not hysteria. Learn what it means to actually suffer so you have some thicker skin and women will actually respond to you when you cry because you'll only do it once every 10 years during truly horrific tragedies, like violent deaths in the family or something.

Being upset that you're poor or can't properly take care of yourself is bad because it shows off a real weakness you have instead of being upset by something that is both truly insufferable AND beyond your control.

>being frustrated about lacking social ability or being disabled is bad
????

People are allowed to occasionally get angry about their life situations, fuck off. But it's like you also said, don't get frustrated about every little thing. Plenty disabled and poor people find things to be happy about, but that doesn't invalidate their anger or sadness.

>People are allowed to occasionally
Not if their suffering is a consequence of countless poor life choices.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER show your weakness to women, that's a direct flight to the friend zone
i am thankfully uncut and have loving parents i can count on when i feel like shit

Women always perceive themselves as on a 'team' with fellow women. To them an attack against women as a group is an attack against them individually, so its in their perceived interest to defend women as a group as it also protects themselves. Thus virtue signaling is always a viable tactic to them, even on an anonymous board. It's one of the many tells that you're dealing with a woman.

>Not if their suffering is a consequence of countless poor life choices.
Are we talking about those people, faggot? Fuckers like you are exactly the type of people OP is talking about, always looking for a way to humiliate people who want to share their feelings.

>but when men actually try to do that, they get ignored, dismissed, or laughed at
By whom? There's a time and place for everything.

>Nobody actually cares whether you lost your kids in a divorce or you feel resentment over being circumcised or whatever
You're wrong.

>not the overwhelming majority of women
Uhh... and that's related, how exactly?

>What is there to do when you don't have anybody to trust or confide in?
Find a person to whom you can.
Protip: a person like you, someone who needs another person to confide in, is your best bet.

>When everybody shuts you out or laughs in your face?
There's understanding people out there.
Are you one? That's your proof. No? Work on yourself first, then make demands of others.

The moment they feel like they can do better than you as a friend is the moment that stops being the case.

It's like some male 'friends' and girls. The moment they have that feeling of appreciation from the opposite gender they are gone. It's pathetically sad.

>when men actually try to do that, they get ignored, dismissed, or laughed at. Nobody actually cares whether you lost your kids in a divorce or you feel resentment over being circumcised or whatever, especially not the overwhelming majority of women.

This is a huge blanket statement that totally doesn't hold up to reality and you do yourself a disservice by thinking this way. Not ALL women. Not ALL men. It's not fair to paint this in such broad strokes.

Damn, that's pretty cruel. I'd still talk to people I knew as long as it wasn't multiple times a day every single day. I don't forget people user, I try to help them but I can only do so much myself. People think everyone out there just tunes you out and ghosts you permanently, but I'm sure there are people out there that wouldn't do that, at least not entirely. Unless you're trying to manage a lot of people in your life, it shouldn't be impossible.