Do I have hair loss?

Do I have hair loss?

Attached: 20190520_050445.jpg (677x902, 149K)

Yes, age?

Most men do. It's not a big deal.

could just be a shit hairline. I have a shit hairline too, always had it. 29 and still not balding though.

Attached: 20190520_051502.jpg (677x902, 143K)

It's weird, just half a year ago or a year ago or something a barber told me I had a lot of hair, and I never noticed any hair loss. But then recently I let my hair grow longer and now I'm starting to think maybe my hair has gotten thinner.

Attached: 20190520_052429.jpg (677x902, 174K)

Just a shit hairline m80, time for a haircut, don't be afraid to ask your stylist/barber what would look best, you're paying after all.

Yes, but like other posters said, you should not worry about it too much.

>you should not worry about it too much
well I don't think my dad has any hair loss and he's 70

yeah just don't worry about it mate lmao just let your hair fall out bruh just shave it all off bitches love that shit buddy

This is what happens when you whack off too much. Everyone has known this forever.

Attached: 20190520_054703.jpg (677x902, 131K)

You're going bald, and at age 21 too.
The ladies would never accept a balding man with no money. Your life is over.

Doesn't work that way broski.
You're mother's father is who gives you the hair genes.

My grandpa has a full head of hair and he's fuckin 94. I am so fuckin set.

Comb over, g

??? You look fine dude. Stop worrying about it

That mother's father thing was crap in my case. Mom's dad died with a solid head of hair and I started going bald at 19. My dad and I are the only ones on his side that have lost our hair. Looking at those pics I'd say so far so good. Much better than mine at your age.

I asked this once and she was like DUNNO ITS YOUR HAIR, so just got my usual.

This bullshit pisses me off so much. Anytime i ask for their "professional" opinion they give me that shit too. Literally want to slap the poverty line out of them when i hear that

I think that's just a popular myth.