Why do girls never develop an interesting personality or real interest in any hobby beyond the basic shit they need to...

Why do girls never develop an interesting personality or real interest in any hobby beyond the basic shit they need to pretend they're interesting?

Attached: 1521343689469.jpg (1200x1496, 82K)

We just aren’t wired the same way they are. Their hobbies are stupid to us and our hobbies are stupid to them. I’m a grown man that’s cried about the state of Star Wars movies to my girlfriend, and if that was reversed, it’d be like her crying about the lack of good nail polish removers at her favorite store.

To better understand her interests, think of them like how you’d think about other people’s fetishes. I for the life of me can’t figure out what’s attractive about feet, but some people are all over them. Meanwhile, my creepy fetishes are probably revolting and unimaginable to most people as well. It’s all about how we’re wired

Attached: D2050AF9-2BEB-40AE-A31F-A9BF1FF00C1B.jpg (640x724, 98K)

Spoiler, most woman are shallow.

There are a few odd gems around, but they usually kept their uniqueness hidden to avoid from being ostracize by their friends. Or some even neet themselves for good.

Meanwhile OPs interests involve shitposting on Jow Forums and anime.

Girls can be interested in all kinds of different things. It's just that they might not look the way you want them to look as well as share your hobbies.

There are art hoes, nerdy girls, outdoorsy girls, whatever kind of girl you want.

women don't need to have personalities or hobbies to attract males.

males are the ones that need to develop those things to impress girls.
most girls are interested into what makes them prettier to males.

again, they only do the bare minimum to pretend they're interesting.

all those girls only know the most mainstream of their hobbies and never evolve beyond pretending to be interested.

Bullshit and you know that.

Just join communities related to your interests and you'll see plenty of women who are deep into whatever you're into.

maybe I'm complaining about the kind of girls who I've met?

gamer girls will never tell you about videogames from the 80's or will tell you the names of videogame developers.
a videogame girls will never be able to mention a single woman 1MA.

music girls can only name the most plebian bands every noob listen, and will never look up niche bands knobody knows or will listen to fucking microtonal music on non 12 tone scales.

bookgirls can't even tell me about shakespeare lesser works or Byron or lesser writers that aren't harry potter, god less forbid discussions of phylosophy and why principia mathematica failed.

Weeb girls can only mention the season anime and most plebian anime shows and will never look up niche gainax shows from the 80's like nadia.

They only pretend to be interesting so they can get free points for being a vagina.

My first gf was a foil fencer, ballet dancer, and cello player (albeit a bad cello player, by her own admission). I thought all of those were pretty interesting.

My second gf bred rabbits. She gave them away or sold them as pets. I thought that was pretty interesting.

My third gf was really into making her own paints and inks out of native plants, soils, and rocks. She was kinda into art too, but not really. She just liked going out and finding the stuff and making the pigments. I thought that was pretty interesting.

Dude I think you're just autistic and can't understand why anything would do something you don't personally find interesting.

>tfw no 4th gf

>look how clever and interesting I am compared to grils

I do all that shit as well for fun.
I've even watch lectures of shit I don't know for fun.

I can tell you the basics of all those hobbies.
Your first gf wont be able to tell the history of foil fencing, or ballet dancing in arab nations or bach cello works.

Your second gf wont be able to tell you the basics of rabbit biology or tell you shit like the fibonacci sequence of rabbit breeding.

Your third gf can't tell you the history of medieval and renaissance painting and where those techniques comes from, or shit like camera oscura process and other baroque painting techniques.

I'm not saying girls can't have interest.
I'm asking why they can't develop those hobbies beyond the most basic plebeian understanding of noobs.

I'm just asking why.

most girls lack any kind of passion to be autistic about a hobby.
They only pretend.

>why aren't they into it the way I want
Just as I said lol.

They're into those hobbies because they like doing them. The action of it is the reward. You seem more interested in consuming information about things, which is fine. Totally cool. Your autism shows in your inability to comprehend why they don't like it in the way you do.

And I'm not joking about autism, I think you should get checked for being on the spectrum.

I'm not complaining about women not being deep into hobbies.

but again, mostly guys are into some kind of passion to deeply care about their hobby and learn about the history of their hobby or read about the works of important people on their hobbies.

males will usually admire such historical figures, or collect their works or will read their works.

most girls find just doing the hobby fun enough but is very weird to find a girl who just doesn't fit the gamer girl stereotype.

most girls who don't fit this stereotype usually suffers from some fake impostor syndrome and get aggressive like they need to prove they're not like the poser girls.

>but again, mostly guys are into some kind of passion to deeply care about their hobby and learn about the history of their hobby or read about the works of important people on their hobbies.
Haha what no they're not ahaha. Bro do you even know any normal men? I'll grant that that behavior is more common amongst men, but so far from common that it really shows how deep in your own world you are.

I'm not talking about the npc normies, but guys into some kind of hobbie.

male weebs will watch hundreds of animes for no real reason.

I'm saying is much more common in males to be passionate about something.

>I'm not talking about the npc normies, but guys into some kind of hobbie
Consuming hours of anime and collecting figurines is as much a hobby as devotedly watching hours of sports and collecting merch. Just different media. Sorry bud.

>I'm saying is much more common in males to be passionate about something.
Now you're saying it. I'm even inclined to agree. But you started out saying
>never develop an interesting personality or real interest in any hobby beyond the basic shit they need to pretend they're interesting

And that's what I disagreed with.

To be fair a woman can have just ss much passion and talent as a man.

But society sets the bar very low, and very few learn that they have to struggle to be great at something.

It's the difference between a legend like Joan Rivers and the hundreds of Amy Schumers that are to come.

HAHAHAHAH

not Jow Forums

You just sound annoying user. You can be into a hobby without knowing every irrelevant trivia about it, 99% of men are like what you describe too. Not everyone is obsessed about being an everyman like you are.

Because society tells them they are only allowed those options. They are told "makeup, fashion, and music only." Even then they only have a very shallow understanding of each one. I rarely meet a "music lover" girl who could actually play an instrument. Never met a girl who loved fashion who knew that alexander mcqueen was dead.

When looking at mentally ill, cringey autists like you, I'm always amazed how accurately nature picks its genetic dead ends. Amazing stuff.

>Your first gf wont be able to tell the history of foil fencing, or ballet dancing in arab nations or bach cello works.
>bookgirls can't even tell me about shakespeare lesser works or Byron or lesser writers that aren't harry potter, god less forbid discussions of phylosophy and why principia mathematica failed.
This is pseudgirl tier knowledge of fencing, ballet and literature. This is what girls do to other girls who profess an interest in something: critique it assuming the other has a weak basic knowledge but without the knowledge to tell what a well evolved expert would know. You're doing the "not like the other grills" meme and you don't even know how I know you're basic. Get good.

You're just making stuff up about his past girlfriends to support the idea you already lmao wtf

>star wars
>nail polish

we're talking about human interests, not machine generated ones.
if your not interested, your bored and if your bored, your boring.

take more of an interest and stop narsastically assessing the interests of others based on your own lack thereof.