How can I get a girlfriend as a medical student...

How can I get a girlfriend as a medical student? I thought that being a medical student would help me get rid of my khv status because of my salary and social status potential later on. I just want a female to love me.

Attached: 1552944619611.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Why would they want you now, you're still a student, not actually making the money. Women are stupid and can't see the long term, so what they're doing right now is getting knocked up by chad, and then in 5 years, when you're financially established, they're going to come to you for beta bucks.

Welcome to life!

What have you done so far to get a gf?

>I know it's bait but I can't help myself i fall for it every time

If this is true, I guess I'd rather live by myself.
Not sure why you think this is bait. I talk to girls but nothing ever comes out of it. I can make girls laugh and I sometimes study with them but nothing else. I just want someone to love me user... If I'm being honest, one of the reasons why I became a medical student is because I thought girls would finally start to notice me.

So...you've spoken to women? Is that the extent?

Is there something else I'm supposed to do?

Ask them out. Make clear that you're looking for romance.

I have though in the past. I always got rejected though and it hurt every time. Now I just seemingly drift through life while my peers are building their lives together.I think it had something to do with me being a poorfag. [spoiler]That's also one reason I chose to be a doctor. So I won't be a poorfag anymore.[/spoiler]

Attached: 1547798374489.png (640x825, 442K)

Have you tried meeting people with common interests through hobbies? Like stuff outside of the school shit maybe? Also becoming a med student for money, understandable. But why the fuck did you think you'd get a girlfriend out of it? Potential money? Do you have fucking anything besides that to offer? That'd be the stalest fucking relationship ever if it was just money. C'mon dude.

>Have you tried meeting people with common interests through hobbies?
My hobbies include chess, playing board games, plastic models, video games (though rarely now), and [spoiler]watching anime[/spoiler]. Obviously women don't do those. Maybe, I should get a new hobby...
>But why the fuck did you think you'd get a girlfriend out of it?
I went to preparatory school on full scholarship as a youth, I got always got bullied for being a poorfag. I've even had girls straight up tell me that they would date me if I weren't one. I just thought by becoming rich, something would happen. I guess I'm still like a naive little boy...

Dude, what fucking dimension are you living in? TONS of girls do that shit. Hell there are tons of them who are even more into it than you are. Like literally every fucking girl I know does at least some of the shit you mentioned while a good number of them do all of them.

I do watch anime (rarely) and I do play video games. I don't think most people are too keen on plastic models (like planes, gundams, anime characters and stuff?) Board games, it varies, there could be local board game groups or look for DnD if you enjoy that since it's pretty big.

As for the girls telling you they wouldn't even date you because you had no money. They're fucking retarded, I understand that people like money because that means luxuries and living comfortably. Maybe they meant in like the context of dates and gifts, sure but expecting someone to buy you things out of the wazhoo, they'd be deluded.

Would you get a girlfriend if you had money? Maybe. But how many shallow people would come your way and try to suck your bank account dry? Money does fix a lot of problems, I'll admit that.

Personally, this is how I feel like you should take this with a grain of salt, I don't care too much about money since I want to be the one taking of my (ex) boyfriend and showering him in love and gifts. My mindset is definitely different because I'm not expecting someone to have money to pay for everything for me. That would be nice, sure but I don't expect it at all. It's stupid to expect to win the lottery.

Attached: IMG_20190512_125637.jpg (737x1123, 106K)

Medfag here, at least there are quite a few women studying mecidine compared to like CS? BUT keep in mind that these women are also smart and that means they want to date UP, so imho, they value intellect more than looks(in many cases, as I see here). Are you smart?

Shit, really? I wish I lived where ever you are. In my undergrad I was in my uni's chess team. Literally everyone there was a male. It was actually kind of nice when there were meetings on Valentine's Day. About 70 percent of the club members still showed up because they had no plans either. We were lonely together. Probably the most likely hobby that I have where I can meet others is through music. I like to play clarinet.
I like to collect plastic tank models and the board game I mostly play is Axis and Allies (I like stuff related to WW1 and WW2) and I'm guessing that won't be too popular with women.
>As for the girls telling you they wouldn't even date you because you had no money.
I think they were embarrassed to be seen around me. I drove a shitbox minivan to school.
I don't think I'm too smart. My parents always told me that I was dumb, but I worked hard in school to compensate.

Ooh. Yeah I don't think tank model kits would be too popular, same with the WWI and WWII games. Shitbox minivan, doesn't sound too terrible. My brother drove an old 02 Honda and he got a girlfriend. My ex drove some old car and he still got me, although we were LDR and I don't give a shit about money lmao. He didn't let me buy him gifts though. Honestly, the money issue sounds like that they may not have wanted to date you at all or look at you as a person, considering money and not some other things were the issue.

I'm not smart either user, and It hurts like hell, I don't know if you want to date a medfag girl, like I said, they are very picky.

Add some efficient workout stuff to life so your BMI stays towards the low side or get into lifting to put on muscle. Add a decent haircut and hygiene and then assuming you can talk to people you should be able to not drive them away. Then it's just about meeting one. The key is to work within your understanding of social cues, but location doesn't really matter, in-person is preferred. Start with friends and network

>I want a female to love me
Fucking lol. the entitlement of your shitty generation will be the butt of all jokes for decades to come

>t. Dr divorce rape disaster in the making

Maybe.
Yeah it does hurt like hell. Not even sure how I made it this far...
I'm 6 feet tall and weigh about 165 pounds so my BMI is about a 22.4. I could gain some muscle though.
Even though I wish I had a female to love me, I won't be mad if they don't. I understand it's about personal preferences.
Can't I just get a pre-nup or something?

A judge can always just throw a pre-nup out the window, happens all the time.

hey op, you still there? i'm interested in becoming a medical student, i have some questions

All of your insecurities about this are nothing but delusional lies. They feel so true that they're gut wrenching but they're just deceiving you. Thats what being deceived feels like.

There is literally nothing wrong with you. Any girl who has said she would only date you for superficial reasons like money were extremely vain and immature and not worth dating at all. And you should get it out of your head that you need any major accomplishments just to attract women. As long as you can afford a place of yours to live, and are willing to personally develop the maturity to be a good father and husband, you are ready to date.

Being in the medical field however is seen as a very attractive thing by lots of women. You have a lot going for you just to be a medical student. It shows you care about saving lives. Its shows you're willing to put in a serious amount of work and effort to succeed that would be impressive to anybody.

Let the truth be known user. Don't be deceived. This is as simple as you making some accounts on some dating sites right now, watching some youtube vids and google guides on how to make the profile look as good as possible, and bam. Just wait. In at least a week you'll be dating somebody.

Don't worry about meeting girls through hobbies. What matters is that you two can connect and talk about nearly anything and do nearly anything together and have more fun doing it than if you did it separately. Look for that.

People don't know what they really want in a partner either so don't worry about whether or not you're smart enough or hot enough or w/e. The way love happens is that the brain will choose to get romantically involved against your will and it will be against their will as well and it will be spontaneous and for reasons neither of you will be able to explain. Just keep dating and wait for that magic moment to happen. It will.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (755x489, 91K)

I see...
Yeah, I'm surprised this thread is still up. Shoot, but I'm won't really consider myself a center authority.
Thanks for the kind words user, I guess I can make some accounts on some dating sites. Never done that before, always thought meeting people through daily life was the way.

2nd year medfag here. I got married before I got into medschool. Most people in my class don't really date around with each other, at least not publicly. But there are a handful of couples. That being said, most of my incel class friends have had some mild success with tinder. You also need to go to more social events like volunteer work and parties.

How do you ask a girl out

>Shoot, but I'm won't really consider myself a center authority
the truth is that i'm not even sure about what i want to ask
i want to be study medicine but i don't know SHIT about it, of course someone will eventually hand me some material to read before i start going to the uni (next year) but i want to start right now because i need to be a step ahead, the reasons are pretty dumb, i'd have to explain you how retarded i am, and that doesn't matter.
i guess every uni will be different in terms of how do they teach and what they teach first, but i'm sure they share some similarities. i wanted to ask you what should i (someone who doesn't know shit) focus on right now.
i mean, i should carefully plan this, there has to be a clear order
btw do you have discord or something?

you can help me too if you want

Directly. As in "do you want to go to dinner".
Just to be sure but you're in America right? I go to medical school in America.
>i want to be study medicine but i don't know SHIT about it
Why do you want to study medicine? Think long and hard if you don't know yet. This path will be very hard.
>do you have discord
I do not.

Be honest with yourself. Which aspect of yourself do you need to improve? Socializing, bantering, hygiene,etc. Be yourself is bullshit.
Try befriending a guy who is good with women

yeah i'm not in america, so that's why i'm sure it's gonna be kinda different
i don't think i can explain it without telling you the entire story of my life, so this short explanation might seem dumb
i'm a loser and i dropped like 2 careers before, they weren't hard, and now that i think about it, one of the reasons i got in them was because i thought they were going to be easy.
i dropped the first one because "it wasn't my thing" and i didn't like it
the other career was something related to what i like, but i didn't actually enjoy it, and it was a meme career, it was kinda cringe whenever i had to tell someone what i studied
i'm a kv too, but i don't really care about it, i stopped being sad years ago, i don't want friends or a gf. but i feel like i owe something to myself, i want to accomplish something and be proud of it. i don't see any good future in my life unless i study something "valuable"
i know there are other careers, i considered them, i also thought about what i want to be, not what i want to study, meaning i wouldn't study something because it looks easy. helping people as a doctor looks pretty cool to me.
i know it's gonna be hard, that's why i want to start as soon as possible
i'm lazy AS FUCK, i'm not really good at studying Tbh, but i know can't force myself to drop another career. i don't have many friends and i plan to drop vidya and other distractions to focus on this, that's why i think i can do it. i know it won't fix my social life, but i'm gonna be ok with myself.
i know you probably don't feel the same about the career, maybe you feel like you could be fine studying something else, but that's because you didn't drop some 2 careers before
and please don't try to make me change my mind, i'm too deep in it and i'm gonna look retarded if i tell my parents "remember i told you wanted to study medicine? nevermind ...."

I guess I need to socialize more like said. And I guess I need to be more approachable. A lot of girls say I always look mad. I think I'm fine with bantering. People like to talk about themselves.
>i know it's gonna be hard, that's why i want to start as soon as possible
How old are you? Do you already have a degree or your country's medical school's prerequisite courses? Try to get into medical school as young as possible, some medical schools practice age discrimination unfortunately.
>'m lazy AS FUCK, i'm not really good at studying Tbh, but i know can't force myself to drop another career.
Fix this before any attempt is made. Or you will suffer.
>i plan to drop vidya and other distractions to focus on this
This is a good step but you don't have to completely drop your hobbies or you will suffer. I used to play vidya a lot too but not too much anymore.
>i know you probably don't feel the same about the career, maybe you feel like you could be fine studying something else, but that's because you didn't drop some 2 careers before
Have you have any experience in the medical field or related before? Before I was a medical student, I worked as a caregiver and worked in a pharmacy.
>and please don't try to make me change my mind, i'm too deep in it and i'm gonna look retarded if i tell my parents "remember i told you wanted to study medicine? nevermind ...."
I won't try to change your mind but I will reiterate that this is a path that will be very long and hard. You MUST have a passion for it or you will forever regret it. I'm rooting for you user and if you have anymore questions I suggest hitting up the /med/ general on /sci/ when this thread eventually dies. I hope the medfags there aren't assholes to you. You seem nice enough and I hope the future is kind to you.

Attached: 1527613279309.png (855x643, 37K)

Wow, well ain’t this the truth lol
I’ve experience this many times. Women in their 30s and up with a kid desperately wanting a provider male. I come across as someone who “appears” to be rich to these girls.