So I have a bf we dated in Middle school and now we are adults and dating and we recently starting saying I love you...

So I have a bf we dated in Middle school and now we are adults and dating and we recently starting saying I love you blah blah blah things are going great. But basically he had a gf for 5 years and hasnt been with anyone else while I spent those years being a slut and I am scared he will ask how many people I’ve slept with because the topic of our previous sex lives has been coming up sometimes... if/when he does, should I lie? It’s 14 people now including him and I just feel like he would be disgusted, but I also don’t lie to him about anything. What do

Attached: F3AB75F3-32F7-4E8E-BD6C-0CA6FACC536C.jpg (750x1066, 228K)

good larp

Just be yourself

Attached: 1534388066718.gif (500x282, 414K)

I know this is bait, but 14 in 5 years isnt even that obscure.

>It’s 14 people now
good lord. probably bait, but if not, wew.

probably. they know how to rile Jow Forums up

Not bait just want some genuine advice so my bf doesn’t leave me desu. I assume most guys would have a problem with their girlfriend having fucked that many guys if they’ve only done it with one person, but he has definitely had more sex than me but anyways I just want to know how a guy would feel in that situation

You are a terrible person.

Bury the past and don't talk about it.

Make this relationship work and teach your children not to be whores.

Or break up and focus on being the greatest whore of all time.

But don't do both.

Imagine thinking like this. Women need to be exterminated.

Its best he never knows OP. Nothing but suffering comes from disclosing this. Let me put it this way. What happened in private sexually between you and another man is no ones business but yours and the man. The number is irrelevant.

Know that whatever number you give, even one, he will interrogate you nonstop and poke and pry every little detail of every sexual interaction. He will want to know if you initiated and why and did you respond to him and why and did you want more and why and here's the biggie, is your bf better and why. They want to know who they are and see pictures and want you to hate the men and offer proof you have never spoken to or thought of these men.

All this I know from making a huge mistake once and told the truth. DO NOT DO THIS.

If I were you, I would create a man that is a fictional lover you were with for a short time. It can be a composite of all the men but don't make him too bad or too good. Work on your story and never deviate from what you tell him the first time.

Don't feel guilty my slut femanon friend. I was a slut maleanon and fucked a ton of girls, before getting my current GF who was a virgin and will be my wife eventually. Don't tell her about it, just say you had 1 boyfriend in the past and leave it at that.

>It’s 14 people
who cares

Your comment is clear evidence of the degredation of our society.

>14 sex partners in 5 years

Attached: 1556477257483.png (640x640, 490K)

Sage all larp posts

Bait. A male can only be a slut if he fucks women every day. And even then, its only if its disgusting average women.

Nah man. Same thing applies to a man. You fuck a different person every week/month? You a slut, regardless of gender.

How come you feel disgusted about it? Whats wrong with sleeping with so many dudes? Not like your hurting anyone?

just tell him the truth. secrets never stay hidden forever

I beg to differ if it was between two consenting adults and no children came from the tryst.

No its not. Its easy for an average looking female to constantly get dicked down by different guys each week. This is much more difficult for men, who have to be in good shape and have a great personality. It takes actually takes effort for the average man. Alot of it to fuck multiple females a month let alone a week.

Probably bait.
But no, you shouldn't lie about being a whore. Then he'll know to move on and find an actual human being.

14 ain't even a lot