Born manlet spic

>Born manlet spic
Do I even have a chance with an asian girl? I've heard they only go for white guys or asian dudes.

Attached: 1558328116993.png (307x307, 141K)

A one in a million chance is still a chance buey

Yeah, but unless you are rich or otherwise high status in some power hierarchy, you will get one on your level. Which I can promise you, you won't be into.

We’re pretty racist when it comes to romantic relationships so you have no chance bro, sorry

looks like im fucked then. most asian girls i've talked to online said they find spics gross

Most women do, at least being a manlet is pretty standard for you guys so not a huge extra turn off. I'd focus on getting really ripped, 'well groomed' and acquiring a ridiculously over inflated ego. You might not get great women, but you will get insecure ones with daddy issues, maybe an Asian or two.

I’m really sorry dude i know it sucks. It’s probably better anyway because the culture difference is just too wide between spics and chinks. It’s bad enough between whites, but mexican shit is totally alien. If you go to asia and ask for a burrito they will not know what that is.
Like what would you even have in common, ya know.

Oh really, then why have a couple already try to get my attention then? Maybe they don't know I'm a spic I guess.

I'm Asian MtF so I don't know if I count as a person (let alone a girl lmao) but I've been interested and dated Hispanic guys before. Height matters a bit but personality is also very big imo. Dunno what you look like so can't help you there.

>height doesn't matter
>is about personality more than anything!

Typical lying woman. You're welcome for the compliment

I'm 5'0, I'm fucking tiny. That's why I said height doesn't matter too much. Again, the height thing is for me personally, I don't know how tall the OP is. Personality is a huge factor, if you're not communicating with the other person a lot or not having any common interests in anything, shit falls apart pretty quickly. Or if you have some kind of issue (ex. anger or toxicity) that could technically be seen as part of your personality is also a dealbreaker for some people. Thanks by the way, appreciate it.

Attached: q84qo9ma5roz.gif (320x450, 187K)

How fucking naive are you dumbass

I think he's talking about an Asian girl in the US. Not in Asia.

Generalization incoming
I’m a Hispanic Mexican dating a Asian but genderswap
Honestly I always disliked Hispanic guys because their attitude imo also my boyfriend says Asian woman are really spoiled and materialistic but damn they’re cute and they know it

What do you mean by attitude? I'm curious.

>They
You're acting like they're a hivemind user

They're all human beings with thousands of varying perspectives and tastes. Of course there are women who happen to be asian who wouldn't mind dating you. There is no importance or emphasis necessary on their race whatsoever. Just treat them like any regular girl who would fall for any other regular guy. This is all a limit you have set up in your mind my friend.

Height doesn't matter as a DECIDING factor. Its just a perk to SOME women. Being short is just an insecurity meme perpetuated by the youth of the internet and old women magazines that want to know your horoscope.

You can pound asian pussy user.

The machismo I guess, yeah I see a lot of guys with that kind of attitude in some places but I can't put all of them in the same bag. That kind of thinking wrecked dudes I used to know, it can be dangerous if you take it too seriously. I also met some that were pretty neutral and didn't take gender roles too much into consideration. They're a lot more common if you live in countries where a mix of races/ethnic groups exist.

Act and look as white as you can

Ah, yeah. I can get why that kind of attitude is a bit off-putting. I'm assuming what you mean in this case, is it kinda how some guys show off a lot and like how manly they are and get kinda aggressive?

Yeah besides also believing in traditional gender roles. With the rise of feminism, this way of thinking is challenged aggressively.

Yeah putting machismo too high on a pedestal can be dangerous. Either because you live by it too seriously or you can't live up to it, either way you'll get damaged if you take it too far.

Dude we have bilions of asian girls in this fucking world, probably one would date you

I agree. The traditional gender roles thing is kinda stupid imo. Things are changing with that now but I still think it's kinda crazy. Yeah and taking the machismo thing too seriously is also kinda scary. Some guys think they have to do EVERYTHING for you, like I'm completely incapable of doing anything myself.