Makeup

I'm a 26F that never really learned how to be a "girl" I'm trying to learn makeup but my biggest obstacle is my dark circles and bags under my eyes. I've tried everything I could find to get rid of, or even reduce, their appearance to no avail. Whenever I wear foundation it ends up enhancing the lines of the bags making them more obvious. I've tried the garnier lift and depuff roller picture with no success and the bb cream is typically what I use for foundation, coverup, all in one type. Please help me with advice, blogs to follow, really anything

Attached: 20190520_043111.jpg (2592x1944, 1.38M)

Attached: 20190520_043140.jpg (2592x1944, 1.47M)

Ok so, the answer is that you need exercise, sleep, and better nutrition.

Attached: 20190520_044632.jpg (4032x3024, 2.72M)

And if all that is already good? Then what genius?

How many hours do you sleep in a day?

I usually get 6-9 hours of sleep depending on if it's a work day and how much I need done that day. Listen y'all it ain't my sleep, diet, or exercise. I've been like this since a kid

Lol, yout eyes look super funny from this up close.

But sleep, you need more sleep. And maybe a cleanse.

And maybe fractional laser treatment for some rejuvenation

Just like the color of your teeth, the dark circles around your eyes are genetic. Nothing can really be done except a few enhancements like getting more blood flow to the area using cucumber slices or just covering them up with bb cream.

Sorry bitch but thats just how it is. Blame your parents.

Also i highly doubt you say your diet is good cuz i can tell from the pic you posted that youre a bit chubby.

For clarification it ain't my sleep, diet, or exercise. I've been like this since a kid so please quit suggesting any of that it's redundant. Also I couldn't even dream of affording any kind of laser treatment or surgery so that's no good either. I asked for makeup advice and that's all I'd like thanks

I don't believe you for a second. You look like you spend all day and night in front of a computer, eat hot pockets and other shitty processed food, and drink maybe a single glass of water a day and the rest of your fluid intake soda. You look sickly.

Get the fuck off of my board.

I'm aware of the genetics lol but thanks for the blood flow advice may try that. Maybe a bit chubby to some, but bmi and doc say average and I eat healthy so meh

You're a moron

I doubt that. Especially if you didnt already know about the cucumber thing. Literally every woman knows this and you dont, probably because its a green piece of "yucky" food to you. Im a man and i knew this trick.

Also BMI is bullshit. According to bmi, im "overweight" but i also only have 9% body fat, 5% less than i am supposed to for my age, height, and weight. People often describe me as a moving rock cuz aint nothing jigglin on me. Get fit bitch.

Youre a tranny arent you? You look like one judging from your brow ridge and nose

Y'all get your rocks off judging people huh? Dear God no wonder this site is dying people can't even come to an advice board and get the advice they asked for without being told by strangers who know nothing about them how shitty a person they are. Welp if y'all wanna go all in about my health that you literally know nothing about go ahead. I can continue to laugh at your dumb asses

Bitch we aint dumb. We can tell from a mile away youre a fatty. You posted a pic that crops out the bottom half of your face and upper body. That and you didnt know what a fucking cucumber was

Dont come back here. You sound like those cunty ass customers who say "im never shopping here again!"
Good cuz youll be doing us all a favor. Your lack of self awareness is whats laughable to us all on this board.

There is no amount of makeup that can make up for an unhealthy lifestyle.

How much do you weigh?

Ok fatty.

Ah, the mental illness arrives:

Tell us, when were you first diagnosed with schizophrenia?

D'awww, that's cute. I have no advice for you since I'm not effeminate enough, but I bet all these retards do

Op, you look cross eyed. I dont mean this in an offensive way but it also looks like you have fetal alcohol syndrome? Which means your dark eye circles are a symptom and cant really be fixed.

ice cubes (wrapped in cloth) contracts the skin so itll shrink the area and concealer pressed in with transulcent powder to stop creasing should cover any discolouration.

Use a peach color correcter under your foundation to more effectively hide dark circles. Just foundation (or especially bb cream, as it's meant to be sheer) will not be enough. Put it on immediately after moisturizing and pat it in to reduce creases. Other websites are far more likely to have helpful advice/tutorials for you.

1. I would recommend reddit for this, as there's bound to be a dedicated subreddit for girl's makeup etc

2. You don't really have bags, just a little dark but that's normal afaik, I mean if I met you I wouldn't notice them probably.

I just came here to call you a nigger.

Nigger.

Dark circles and eye bags are hot, dummy.

>schizophrenia
you know it can be diagnosed by those sneaky lateral eye movements, right? we should get her to post a webm and we can diagnose her ourselves.
also, OP, your bags-under-the-eyes problem pales next to your strabism. sorry.
just go to bed early and get off the computer already.