Do you think, even as an ugly woman, I can get a boyfriend?

Do you think, even as an ugly woman, I can get a boyfriend?

I've tried tinder but have only found people wanting hookups and threesomes

Should I try OKcupid? Should I be with someone even if I don't have feelings for them? How do I make up for the lack of experience compared to women my age (late twenties)

Thanks for any help

Attached: adfadfa.png (498x624, 428K)

Are you overweight?

>lack of experience compared to women my age
That is a good thing in women. How do you consider yourself ugly?

No

It's not really a good thing as I have no experience navigating relationships, that's a major disadvantage

I have a huge nose, deformed jaw, crooked lips, saggy tits, the list goes on. I'm not visually pleasing.

yes
meet people irl, dating sites suck
practice boyfriends are a good thing even if you don't like them much
no man will care about your inexperience

Interested in what you look like

I don't know how to meet people in real life. I've never had any prospects in real life even though I have no trouble making friends.

Yes. I'm maybe a 4.5/10 and I'm dating a man who is extremely attractive and even awesome personality wise.
Don't be with people you don't have feelings for.

>navigating relationships just hang out with guys and be nice. If they agree to a date then you pretty much made it past the first step.

then just make more friends

I can hang out with guys but they never like me in that way

I've tried that.

try going somewhere you enjoy yourself something that you can spend hours doing it alone. in an environment where you are happy where you are alone or with someone you might find someone that feels the same like you. be happy and do things that make you happy. you being happy will catch the eye of some dude and let things flow normally.

Try getting a bf from r9k or briancels.

Ok, this is not that hard.

You need to find somebody who is in a similar boat, late 20s not really experienced. That way you guys can both make up for it with each other.

Making that person somebody you like is harder. What do you do for work OP? Got any hobbies? Do you go out much?

I'm a software developer, I like to draw, I got out 3 times a week

It's just hopeless. I'm trash. Leftovers.

From all things mentioned, the jaw would probably the be most off putting if I had to guess what you look like. Do you have an over/under bite? I could probably get used to everything else you mentioned, even if you had a big nose and didn't get rhinoplasty I don't think it would be too bad. Don't date someone you don't like, you'll just be miserable.

Then you're not trash, I don't care what you may look like never think of yourself that way. You sound like you're pretty valuable from that alone.

No you are not. You are person, everybody is worth something. Human life deserves respect so do you.

Ok back to the real point. Do you work at home? What do you do when you go out? Do you have nerdy interests?

Yes I work at home. I usually either have dinner, go to bars and clubs or go to events like comedy gigs, talks, that sort of thing. The occasional house party too.

And my interests aren't particularly nerdy.

Thanks.

Ok, so nobody approaches you in those house parties? Or nobody you seem to like? Do you go out alone to comedy gigs? With groups? Guys+girls or just girls?

I mean i can suggest you be more open if you seem distant and closed. This is a general advice since i dont know you. But if a girl is smiling and acts more open she might be approached in a party environment. This is assuming there are new people there and it is not an established social circle.

Depends on how much ugly.

Attached: girls have it easy.jpg (908x1448, 173K)

No I've never been approached at a house party

I go with friends to gigs and stuff. But I live in a big city so it's always new people I haven't met who I share mutual friends with.

People are usually already coupled up though.

Ok , are you an amerifag or eurofag? This matters a tad cause i might help out depending where you are.

And try to find activities where you actively engage with people. This is why i asked nerdy stuff sicne they require you to engage in player vs player setting.

euro

Super, also eurofag here.

Ok, this will help out specially if you are not in a english speaking country. Also you will meet new people. Try to find expat meetups. These can be things for erasmus programs or sth, where you meet and talk with people all over the world.

If you dont speak english there can also be a language practice thing you know. Where people come to practice language and meet new people and they are usually very comfy. I liked them a lot back in the day.

These are places where you dont meet just expats, but also places from your country who like to engage with people new and you will be approached, even if not romantically.

Thanks

No problem OP. Although i am abit curious about you know. You say you were ugly.

But did you ever post on soc to get rated? You might not be as ugly as you think..

This. You honestly probably are not terrible. I think most people think they are ugly. However even if you are you can fix small things about yourself to make it better.

lads... i kinda wanna shag that
im really curious to see what the fuck would pop out

Of course its possible. Just have a decent personality and find a guy who cares about personality.

I believe that there's a lid for every pot in this world. Your lid may not match every pot - but then again, it doesn't need to. Just the right one.

Of COURSE you can get a boyfriend. Any ugly person can find a mate. Hell, you may find someone who's uglier than you but in your opinion, he's solid gold and the right person for you. This logic applies to both/all genders and they are all worthy of happiness, love and acceptance. Keep your chin up, OP!

yeah sure. try and meet someone from fourchannel

Hey OP. I guess I'm in a similar boat.
I'm a fujoshi but late last year I realized that I'm just sick of fantasizing about boys and that I really... actually want a boyfriend.
My biggest problem is that I'm fat though. I don't think I'm very ugly aside from that, so losing weight was the thing I wanted to work on. I guess it's not much, considering how much time has passed, but I've lost about 25 pounds since the start of this year and I'm still trying to work on myself and maintain a more positive outlook, trying to be better than my old depressed self.
I hope for the best for you, too, and maybe someday we can both be happy. Good luck, okay?

Attached: 20190520_131229.jpg (1072x1040, 493K)

yes it's possible, of course. you have to be likeable, you have to offer the man something else other than looks and more importantly pussy. you have to make your potential partner want to spend time with you

why didn't you find a bf years ago? could have just dropped contact for gf beggars

Good luck.

I think I've gained and lost the same 50lbs over the past 10 years. It's really hard.

I see fat girls with bfs all the time, not sure how they do it though

A lot of those 'gf beggars' probably wouldn't want someone like me. Their standards are pretty high

Not him, but as a fellow user who lost 40+pouns so far with 10 more to go.

Why do you say that?

If their standards weren't so high they would show interest in women like me.

Who is a woman like you? People might just have different types.

Look my only physical standart is being fat. And after i noticed it i lost the weight(not like it helped about getting a gf). So u can do it too anonette.

>I have a huge nose, deformed jaw, crooked lips, saggy tits
I have a major crush on a girl pretty close to this.
She is legitimately the coolest girl I've ever met and the more I get to know her, the more I find myself liking all her unique physical features.
I mean I used to be a big boob guy, but now I find myself fantasizing more about her saggy boobs than anything else.

>I see fat girls with bfs all the time, not sure how they do it though
Former fatty dater here, they're really convenient since they will do pretty much everything you ask. I had my fatty ex cut contact with her male friends, made her fulfill my fetishes, told her what to wear every time we went out etc.

._. I feel really bad for them

Just dye your hair and quote ecelebs. Someone will cum along with a dick to put you in your place

Why? O.o

Get your jaw fixed. You'll be fine after that.