Sex Education

Girls need to be taught how to give proper blowjobs in sex education, they need to know all the techniques, tongue moves, right amount of pressure from their lips, speed, variations of movement, etc. They need to learn how to get rid of their gag reflex by practicing on bananas, hotdogs, dildos, whatever.
They also need to be taught how to ride cock properly, and in general all of the common sex positions so they aren't dead fish.
They need to be taught kiegal exercises to make and keep their pussies, tight.
They need to be taught to get on nuvarings, have implants, whatever so condom use isn't necessary.
Finally they should be taught that before going on dates/seeing a boyfriend/going out to a party or something/ whatever they expect will lead to sex/might lead to sex, that they need to clean their assholes to make them 100% free of shit, so they can take it up the ass if the guy wants to.

Attached: school.jpg (480x300, 135K)

>They need to be taught to get on nuvarings, have implants, whatever so condom use isn't necessary.
what a fucking retard, condoms aren't just for contraception, they're also used to help prevent STDs

maybe you need to retake Sex Ed you goddamned imbecile. surprised you can even breathe on your own.

Attached: 1556570939728.jpg (1690x1271, 894K)

Name one STD that can kill you and has no treatment, other than HIV
Which in modern times has been rendered asymptomatic due to pills, plus its nearly impossible for someone to get it unless they are a gay/bisexual man or do heroin
also checked

Attached: ok.gif (500x364, 982K)

>it can't kill you therefore it's ok
you sound just like the sluts you're trying to make

Attached: 1556897946894.png (225x227, 119K)

This isn't advice, this is just incel copypasta

>if you want girls to be the best they can be, you never get laid

>this isn't advice

Dude, it's this way of thinking that's keeping sht like this circulating in the world besides being a slut (gender makes no difference). If people weren't this stupid, we would've alleviated the burden of some of these problems by now.

who are you quoting

Even though it doesn't kill you still doesn't make it something you want. Much like how your crippling autism negatively affects your life and does not kill you.

While all of this is absurd as fuck, the fact women pushed to have so much agency while knowing little if anything at all about their bodies, is sad.

No, what's keeping the stuff going is a lack of medical research to find cures and vaccinations for them. Countries around the world waste 100s of millions, even billions of dollars on foreign aid to backwater shit hole countries, or useless construction projects, or on their already big enough militaries, yet no one can fund research to finally finish this shit off like we did with polio?
Its a small sacrifice, you barely notice anything anyways and that's without treatment
>Much like how your crippling autism negatively affects your life and does not kill you.
Cry moar with your ad hominem bullshit Its not absurd, wouldn't you love it if the next girl you fuck had all these bases covered?

Attached: thinking.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

>Its not absurd, wouldn't you love it if the next girl you fuck had all these bases covered?
some of us prefer them not to act like they've been with a hundred guys. sometimes it's fun to teach.

skill =/= quantity
and teaching is a pain in the ass, I want my shit pre assembled not DIY

>skill =/= quantity
I said ACT like they've been with a hundred guys you illiterate fool.

all this is advice, advice to guys and girls reading it and hopefully to future educators

>14 replies in 27 minutes
since when is Jow Forums this fucking gullible

Attached: 1350165226324.jpg (569x540, 128K)

Oh so you want her to act like some kind of 1800s 0 body count farm girl huh?
>inb4 my fetish
You can like it psychologically but your dick will curse your shitty taste

Even if we found the cure the sht just mutates and we don't have a cure for another strain, ever heard of super AIDS? The guy that cured himself through his mutation wasn't immune to another strain of HIV. Even if we derived a cure from something like that it doesn't cure every form. Other STD's are also preventable if you're more cautious about who you sleep with, you don't want to get the viral infections.

I'm confident that if countries spent as much money on research as they do on retarded bullshit we could cure every single version that exist, or at least for the ones we cant, render them asymptomatic via medicine

You really think that the biggest problems guys have on Jow Forums is that all the sex they're getting all the time isn't super amazing sex? That's the problem most people on Jow Forums have? not that they're not getting laid at all, it's that all the sex they're having isn't as great as it could be?

Idiot.

Tbh, I don’t disagree with any of this as long as the male counterpart teaches equivalents. Everyone should be good at sex if they want to be. Yolo.

Disagree. A great lover is motivated by love for sex and passion. Knowing technique means nothing if you're making a grocery list in your head.
I also don't know if you remember being a teenager, but no kid wants to be introduced to sex in the stuffy, sexless environment of a middle aged health teacher evaluating technique. Creating objective standards and making it into a homework chore seems like a good way to suck a big part of the mystique, excitement and jitters out of sexual exploration.

Also disregarding all other standards
>I want to fuck a girl up the shithole that is designed to push shit out, but I can't handle seeing a spec of actual feces
obnoxious and impossible. The bowels are long as FUCK, when girls clean themselves out it is just the rectum that is cleaned, the thrusting can still bring up diarrhea from further back. This is always a risk. Not to mention doing enemas on the regular is not good at all for your gut flora.

>They need to be taught to get on nuvarings, have implants, whatever so condom use isn't necessary

Fuck off I'm not putting any of that shit in my body

That retarded logic is the reason super gonorrhea exists now.