How do you deal with lust, Jow Forums?

How do you deal with lust, Jow Forums?
Me and my wife really shouldn't have sex right now, since she dropped the pill for two months, due to health issues. We already have two kids and when we think about it logically, we understand that making a third is a bad idea. However, every single night we fuck like rabbits, even more than when she was on the pill and on top of that, she begs me to put a baby inside of her. It's like a fucking drug, one touch and we are both horny to more than we ever been. We even started sleeping in different beds, but we still slip often.
Hormones are one hell of a drug. Is there any way of turn lust to something manageable? Any tips on how to avoid sex?

Attached: 1554596974238.gif (230x306, 486K)

By having an IQ above 90

Copper IUD, condoms, abortions...

Or or try this. Dont be a fucking retard..

The thing is, I understand how retarded that shit is, but instincts take over and we just can't stop. As for condoms, we tried, but at some point she just rips them off, because "they don't feel right"
>abortions
Hahahaha, no.

Making a third is a good idea if you are white.

Based

Omg i actually choked about how retarded u are.

I had other suggestions there too dum dum. Even pulling out is an option.

I'm Asian and she's a Jew, so... Go away, Jow Forums

>Even pulling out is an option.
Well, that's how we are doing it so far. Still, pretty risky. As for other options, as I said, condoms are unreliable and IUD is not an option for now.

Then dont fuck. Or fuck other people

>Then dont fuck
that's surprisingly hard, we even began sleeping in different beds

I've never been with a girl who I have stayed attracted to for longer than a few months. How do you do it?

See, u are a retard u even reply to the wrong post.

Anal then, or oral.

Yeah, good idea then. Maybe you can get a vasectomy or get her tubes tied.

She's jewish and I have a good paying job?
Nah, we just clicked. Hell, she left her husband for me.
We are wanting a couple more, just not now
>uses "u"
>calls others retards
Only on Jow Forums

Poor Asian virgin having to clean up Chad's mess and take care of Stacy

Nah, I just cucked a poor lil jew boi. Luckily it's easy to see if the kids are mine, never seen a jew with slanted eyes

>Nah, we just clicked. Hell, she left her husband for me.
You are next

Same

Haven't done anything sexual with my wife for a year now

Well, it's a good thing that we have a prenup. Also, with how our love life is going, I highly doubt that it'll happen "soon"

Now by she rips them off, you mean you don't like them?

>Buy some fucking sex toys. Fuck her with a dildo while she licks your balls.
>Practice outercourse, get a titjob or assjob
>Get a goddamn cervical cup, all she has to do is wash it out, just like she washes out her pussy after fucking
>Mutual masturbation
>Work out together, burn some of that excess energy doing non-sexual stuff together.
>Pick random fights before bed...
>Take sleeping pills before bed.

I'd suggest someone sleep in the kids room, but realistically you guys probably fuck in front of your kids on occasion.

There's plenty of options Ping, all you need to do is practice some self control.

If youre wife is saying, "put a baby in me" you should be smart enough to know something isn't adding up if you both agree another baby is a bad idea.

Start jerking off more, fcs, don't let your libido take control of your finances.

Your wife better be a total dish if she gots you acting this stupid.

>Start jerking off more
Don't do this
Just get an IUD for fuck's sake, they're removable when you're ready to have kids again, successful when they're in and last a really long time
Just don't masturbate or deny sex when both of you want it, nothing in a relationship is more unhealthy than that

OP says she apparently can't because of her health?

Oops, missed that part
You're in a bit of a pickle then OP, no pills, no condoms, no IUD
Best bet is a vasectomy, there's a 80% chance that they can be successfully reversed in a time span of 5 years iirc so it's snip snip and hoping you're in the majority

>If youre wife is saying, "put a baby in me" you should be smart enough to know something isn't adding up if you both agree another baby is a bad idea.
As I said, we agreed to that "sober", but whenever we start fooling around and it escalates to sex, she begs for a baby. She tells me that in the moment she wants it, but afterwards is stunned by her own stupidity

>Best bet is a vasectomy, there's a 80% chance that they can be successfully reversed in a time span of 5 years iirc so it's snip snip and hoping you're in the majority
We still want more kids later. So risking that is a dumb idea

Why not have a kid? Kids are great, the most rewarding part of life. A lot of work but God damn it's so worth it.

freeze your semen, chop your dick off, artifically inseminate her later whenever you want to have more kids

Keep on fucking.
Try all your birth control options.

Don't sacrifice what you enjoy.

Fuck it, have a third one. Fuck the white racist.