>kinda religious
>into video games
>poor
>lives with his mum
>has depression
>likes cats
>likes anime
>cold appearance

sorry if the information seems kind of random but that's literally all I know about him and I really really like this guy.
how can I make him like me?

Attached: 1555736932825.jpg (510x620, 77K)

Suck him off.

he's religious user
and even if he wasn't if I did that it's not like he'd like me, he'd just think I'm a whore
I'm not even sure he's the sexual type

Tell him you like him and suck him off to seal the deal

Offer anal, that worked for me

really user do you really think that's all it takes to make a guy fall for you? do you see this happening to yourself? a random girl shows up and gives you a blowjob then suddenly she's all you think about?

When I was 17 I made a mistake of sexting a guy on omegle for the first time in my life. I'm a virgin and I never did anything like this before so I kept saying no and that I didn't know how to do this but he kept pushing me to do it and started calling me stuff like babe and saying I was cute. I couldn't resist and gave in and sexted with him. I've never felt so intense in my life, it was such an experience. I felt wanted and it felt amazing. He kept saying all those things that made me feel weirdly good like he couldn't stop thinking about me and how he wants to do me. I was so stupid I got so turned on and told him I loved him (we talked for almost an hour before he told me he was horny). Soon he was like "aaaand I came" and I went "ohh

OP, I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you this, but that's clearly a girl

where is this even coming from? I don't understand anything. since when do guys respect girls who act like whores to them? shouldn't girls be more challenging in order to be attractive?

besides the guy I'm talking about is very intelligent (may be a genius), he even has a big head. I'm not sure but maybe he's not even interested in sex and stuff like that

You are severely dense if you think any advice givin in this thread is legitimate.

sorry. I am dumb. but what should I do?

Tell him you'll let him smash if he wants to be exclusive.

Sounds like young me...

When I was like that all I really wanted was a girl to hug me from behind and tell me how special I was to them.

Sissy boys don't make the first move, they don't make any moves at all. You have to make the first move if you want to bag that boy.

Maybe dye your hair, and start wearing skirts. Anime fans tend to have anime standards in women. They usually think girls have to be cute, ditzy, and obsessed...they want to feel like a hero, so you need to make yourself into a dumb ass damsel...then...MAYBE...you'll have a shot...maybe.

Max out your beauty by finding make up and clothes that look good on you and drop hints that you have a crush on him.

good advice
thank you very much

JoJo pose in front of him

>GPA
>Says mum
Where is the lad from

>a random girl shows up and gives you a blowjob then suddenly she's all you think about?
Pretty much

How to get any dude to fall for you: be cute, be sexy, be nice. Irl is nothing like sexting strangers online

>Sorry about the rant. I was so stupid. I really felt something for him. But it made me realize that guys really won't love you if you act sexual with them. At least, I didn't do this mistake in real life.

I'm sorry this happened. Not all guys are like this.

The best I can tell, love works much in the opposite way than what we have been told. Sexual desire is separate from love in men. Men can fuck anyone hot. They can fuck women they hate. But friendship and love works together in a man's heart. He will see his true love as a friend.

Women on the other hand see friendship and love separately. They can go together, but they do not come packaged together. But love and sexual desire come together. A woman will not love a man she is not sexually attracted to.

This is the opposite of how books and film portray the two genders.

I guess if it wasnt obvious, be cute and try to befriend the guy. Let him talk about stuff, ask him questions.

If he likes you, he'll probably fall for you. Nerdy guys are always falling for their female friends.

The problem is that by the time this happens, you might have fallen out of love with him. He will likely nor be the perfect guy you think he is.

Offer him anal

IS HE FROM LONDON

Just ask him out on a date.

Idk ask him for anime and game recommendations over a coffee or something. Once you break the ice you can find your in.

God, I’d kill for a girl to ask me out for a shitty cup of coffee.

Based and Duwangpilled

>he is 180cm
Good height

>very skinny
Not good, is he a lanklet?

>handsome face
Obv good

>used to be very shy but became more social and easygoing over the years
Good

>smartest guy in class (4.0 gpa)
Having a high GPA does not correlate to intelligence

>was abused by his dad as a kid
Prob has a few screws loose

>kinda religious
Good

>into video games
Not really a prob unless he overplays

>poor
Irrelevant

>lives with his mum
Prob becusss of point above?

>has depression
As does everyone

>likes cats
Cats can be bris

>likes anime
Not good

>cold appearance
Eh

Sounds like a load of shit to me.
Only way I'm going long-term with a ditzy, dumb ass, damsel with dyed-hair is if she is so extremely hot that I can't not be with her.

do you like anime though

Nah he is right, trust me

Swallow his cock

Were you around him in the first place like in school? Keep in mind no matter how you try to approach this dude he might have trouble communicating with people because he had traumas in the past. Don't listen to anons telling you to suck him off, don't do that. Try getting close and just talk to him. Ask if he wants to hang out sometime. I don't know how old he is but he ind of reminds me of myself only I don't think I was as smart as him. I was only slightly above average at best. If he's around the age of 20, he may need some time otherwise if he's in his early or mid twenties he should be more willing to talk to women at least.

So you'd have no problem to suck him off out of the blue, you're just scared of what he will think of you? Listen, whore, leave the poor guy alone, he deserves better.

>Good height
Back to Jow Forums with you, coping manlet

Ask Hing if he'd like to hang out. Try to see what interests you might be able to share with him. Do you like cats? Play games? Ever seen a classic anime like Inuyasha or Evangelion? Just be brave and find the best way to ask him to hang out. You'll do fine if you can at least get that far.
As said, many men separate sex and companionship, so ignore the sexual advice here. Let the guy know you can be his friend. Hug him from behind out of nowhere after you hang out a couple times, or if you watch something together, get a little closer to him. He'll pick up the signs and react accordingly.

Attached: its_kinda_hard_to_control.png (680x464, 113K)

Having a high GPA can correlate to intelligence, depends on a few factors however like the schools he attended, achievements, etc.

This sounds like me albeit the religious part.

Find out his favorite anime and ask to watch it with him it just kinda comes down to if he actually likes you or not.

why are you calling me names like this... you know I don't have experience with men at all either and I'm still trying to understand them obviously I'm not going to suck him off out of the blue out of human decency I responded like that because guys always give this dumb advice like it's a recipe for love when it's not, he'll just be disgusted

He sounds like a school shooter.
I bet he browses this place, probably Jow Forums and Jow Forums too.

show more interest than you are now, do stuff you find cringy because guys, no matter how book smart, are dumb as fuck when it comes to the female interest.

what do you mean stuff you find cringy? like flirting with him in certain ways?

yes, stuff that makes you feel weird to do, because pickinng up women for guys and saying romantic things would make us cringe in our heads but we do it because we want to be with that girl.

if he looks weirded our or uncomfortable should I never talk to him again and just admire him from a distance?

if you want, but if you just take it easy on yourself as well and engage him on stuff then he wont be afraid or weirded out. Do you know anything he likes to do on his free time? Hobbies and shit. I mean when i try to make friends I find hobbies we both enjoy.

seek his company
smile at him
touch him

if hes interested he will make a move
any deviation from this rule will result in a shity relationship ultimately ending bad for both parties

I know that he watches anime and plays league
I've heard him talking about a skin he liked (I can't remember the name) though he doesn't have the luxury to pay money for video game stuff
should I surprise him with a gift like that?
we aren't really close at all though, he just knows my name and that's it, I'm not a creep though I just overheard him talking about it

too soon, what you should do is get into League abit learn how to play and strategy and talk shop with this guy. His guard will drop and he will enjoy your company more.

what if I'm pretty shitty at video games that require actual skill haha? I mean I like video games but only story based stuff like life is strange and the last of us, you know typical girl stuff. should I try anyway? also do you think it will show that I got into it just for his interest?

>kinda religious
>into video games
Why would you care about a loser like that?

well there is story in league. Each character has a bio and from that there are stories that branch out too. Dont worry about skill just worry about getting into the game.

thanks for the advice user. I'll get into it and see if I can bring myself to talk to him about it.

good, you should try to find a chance to do it, find opportunities and talk to girls who are in to this game too. They can help you in ways us guys cant.

How hard is it to TALK TO HIM?! Fucking hell, why can't girls be straightforward. You know when you enter a room full of enemies in FPS games and back out to think the situation over? This is how guys are.
>Girl expresses interest
>Boy declines because he is overwhelmed, not disinterested
>Girl tells boy she understands how he feels and can wait for him to think it over
>Girl returns to acting casual
>Waits for answer
>Boy talks about it with his friends or anons
>He calms down and they encourage him to say yes
>Girl receives boyfriend

Yes, I do.