Good evening anonymous, I hope you're having a good week so far

Good evening anonymous, I hope you're having a good week so far.

For those of you returning, welcome back to the Lunar threads! Let's pick things up where we left off last time.

As for any of you newcomers, here's a quick rundown:

We're a bunch of anons dedicated towards trying to help other anons become better versions of themselves.
Towards this end, we meet here on Jow Forums periodically to discuss any particular issue, hang-ups, difficulty, or struggle life may throw at you.
Sometimes it's something relatively trivial and all you might need is to 'get-it-off-your-chest'. Other times, it might take some more strategizing.
In either case, regular check-ins are important to gauge progress; hence the periodic nature of these threads.

So, that being said, if you feel you can benefit from these kinds of threads or simply wish to serve as good company, join in on the conversation!
You're always welcomed here.

Attached: OP.png (1089x613, 110K)

I'm here, user. I'll try to help in anyway I can. Feel free to speak out.

Attached: Makise.Kurisu.600.2009602.jpg (600x520, 108K)

Quiet night. Well, it happens.

If you'd like to reach me out of threads, you can find me through the following avenues:

[email protected]
Nyan#7856 (Discord ID.)

Attached: kurisu-makise-steins-gate-darling-of-loving-vows-0.28.jpg (210x240, 19K)

I'm going to bed soon, but sure this sounds like an interesting thread. I'm an unusual guy though I suppose not as much around this land. My big issue I suppose is not wanting to talk to people at least ones that I know about the things I actually care about and how I feel. I'd guess it's my distrust being too precautious. I honestly feel pretty lukewarm about it and my current situation, but I believe that is bad. I definitely want friends, but I can't stand trying the whole friendship thing unless they're a stranger. I also tend to stagnate and make myself bored, and I think a friend or friends would help me not bore myself and keep me happy. Of course I'd hope to do the same for those friends. I'll come back in the morning, but until then good night anons.

I understand, user. It's going to take some time, but opening up to others is what's going to get them to trust you. It will honestly make life a whole lot better overall. I've found being open, and discussing your feelings with friends shows that you too are human. In due time user.

im 5'6 as a man and cant cope, always feel inferior and unattractive

what do

Ive been going through a rough time emotionally and jn my social life. My boyfriend just left me today for his ex and made me look like a bad guy to his friends. Ive already had two friends leave me 1for drugs and the other because we just grew apart. My life is getting better but my social life is getting worse, i almost got into trouble with the police again because i punched my co worker and im worried about my temper issue getting worse and worse as more pressure is put on me

Self-Love, user. Learn to accept these traits of yours. As a man of short stature as well, I've learned to use as an advantage rather than a disadvantage.

Just let it out, take some time to reflect. Cry if you have to, and after you've found what you want to improve on, do it! Make the steps to improving as a person. Don't let them get to your head.

ill take that as 'keep lifting and reading books on charisma'

I have been trying all of these. All of this has been going on for months and there has been more going on for longer. Im at a wits end and dont know what to do anymore

Whatever helps the most.

Find some therapeutic help, and find some time for yourself. I know I stated earlier to let it out--do it again.

Ive gone through two. One made things worse for me and the other one tried to convince me i was a transgender. Therapy hasnt helped me at all.
If you want to talk out of thread my telegram is @poopoostinkybutt

Does Discord work? Telegram could mean many things--I checked both twitter and insta

I'd recommend trying cognitive behavior therapy. What did the person do to make you feel bad or mad? How did that make you feel? Why did it make you feel that way? Answering the last question should diagnose the issue you have. This is also useful for understanding possible explanation to why they did the things they did and maybe why it isn't so bad.

I'm a 21yo guy, I am in college, I have the necessary tools to pass all tests, but I can't do anything at all. I can't enjoy anything. I spent all day long smoking weed and masturbating. I really want to get out from this kind of life, but after a day or two I always relapse. The longer this toxic routine lasts, the worse I feel.
I think I've been depressed for years, I've been in psychiatrist twice or three times but finally I ended up alienated from him too, I can't express my true-self with anyone.
In the past -and in the present- I helped succesfully depressed friends and different people to improve their lives but I can't apply any advice for myself.
Many people try to help me but I feel uncapable of accepting their help even though I want to do it.

Sorry for my grammar, I am italian

I have bipolar disorder and possibly autism (they arent entirely sure) so i normally dont have problems with people unless theyre doing something on purpose to make me mad. Ive punch a hole through a wall, dabbled in drugs, fought people in school, been in trouble a lot with the law but never charged. There has been a lot going on that is my doing but i didnt grow up under normal conditions and got bullied a lot when i was a young boy which atributes to a lot of my social problems. Youre probably right about getting proper therapy rather than taking the first person they throw at me but in my town its almost impossible to find anyone. Theyre all occupied and you have to be on a constant watch just to even have a chance at getting in

newcomer here. Cool idea to have a recurring thread like this. Lots of us probably frequent this place and it'd be great to have a way to gauge real progress and support each other with our issues.

Why's it called Lunar threads?

Signing out, Anons. It's time for me to hit the hay. If you'd like to talk with me some other time, my discord is --#7713

If you live in burger land you are taller than 78.4% of women. That's nearly 4 out of every 5.

Lunar is a community we come from full of people who used to do threads like this.

Thank you so much for the support.

You really have to start focusing on yourself, start getting hobbies and putting your energy into them. That'd distract you from things like needing weed or masturbating. You *can* do it, because you want to change.

Attached: STWi1AhQ.jpg (512x512, 22K)

Find an outlet to express the pain. I've found that expressing my feelings in varying mediums is helpful when I'm feeling down,
formerly

You can try it by yourself. It'll be harder, but understanding the full extent of how you work would help you with your anger. If they do it on purpose I'd recommend acting normal as always, but pretending they don't exist since mostly the only reason you'd make someone mad on purpose is to cause them to give you attention all be it negative.