I don't wanna be a father

Gf might be preggy, both 19. She doesn't want any abortion. I do. What do? Life will be ruined for both of us. I'm independent from my parents, living with her.

Attached: IMG_20190518_015857.jpg (350x371, 13K)

dont even talk about it until you get a firm yes or no if shes pregnant or not. trust me on this, user
if she is, and she keeps it, you better get yourself together and take care of your kid

You’re fucked

Move to Alabama and you can force her to carry the baby to term so that she can give it to you and you can raise it on your own while she skips out and lives a happy child-free life. If you want this kid so bad, you take care of it.

It's not ruined it's actually getting into the most rewarding part of it.

Maybe pull the fuck out when you have to cum...Jesus Christ man.

we are taking birth control

Do you think I could still convince her?

Other way around lolol

The best thing to do would be to get your shit together and be a good dad. Once you bring someone into the world, you need to put that person's interest above your own.

If your GF really doesn't want to abort, and you are certain that the child wouldn't have a good life with both of you, maybe talk about adoption

Is this what they teach you in America? Use condoms and birth control

sure, but she'll resent you for giving her the idea to abort her potential child in the future

This.

My friend was in the same situation. He convinced her to abort, she felt like shit, all her friends turned on my friend and eventually she gets pregnant again and keeps the baby. But due to the initial resentment from the first abortion, she ends up cheating and my friends on the hook for child support now.

Take the guys advice, if she keeps it, don't push it.

For the past year she has been manipulating me like crazy, and has destroyed my social life . I will not be marrying her.

then why have you been fucking her with no condom? are you fucking insane?

Adoption lol

go out for cigs and keep going

Fuck you fuck you fuck you to death for encouraging this.

The last thing we need are more loser kids born to unready parents.

Do everything it takes to convince her into an abortion. You are on the verge of ruining both your lives and creating an inevitable loser drain on society that you won't even have time to see. Do whatever it takes to stop this fucking cycle. Have a kid when you can actually afford to give it a dignified existence.

This. Go all the way to Uganda.

fucking shill, kill yourself. why are you encouraging the murder of a child for selfish needs?

OP should not kill an unborn child just because he's too much of a dipshit to not use a condom. at least put the kid up for adoption

what's she look like user

If you like her, keep the child. Life might be hard but, believe me, kids are everything. If you can't see any way of this happen tell her to abort and dump her. Know that if you ask her to abort the child you will also ask her to abort your future together and your relationship will go downhill since she will seek for people that wants a future with her (aka other men). No woman wants a coward that creates a problem together and run away in the first "problem", or that treats family as problem.

Stop being a little bitch and man up

if you are nigger, just go for a walk to buy some cigarettes...

Pull a hail Mary on her, it's your only chance

Ye cause a

>literally dozens of options for birth control, most of which you can use together to make it even safer
>zomg I got some bitch pregnant. I DIDNT WANT A BABY!

Then maybe you should have used birth control, you dumb faggot. Enjoy your new child

>She doesn't want any abortion. I do.
If you have assets, write a will giving everything to her. Then kill yourself.
Just to be clear: if you don't have assets, immediately kill yourself.
Vermin.

Imagine being so retarded that you think removing a proto-human from existence is worse than bringing an unwanted child into the world just to dump them into the adoption system where they can be an income battery/cum dumpster for a foster family. lol just imagine

Retards giving retards advice