Seducing tips. What made you look to a girl and feel really attracted, even if she was not the prettiest cookie...

Seducing tips. What made you look to a girl and feel really attracted, even if she was not the prettiest cookie? Perfume? Makeup? Certain type of clothing? Attention?

Attached: Sexy-Plus-Size-Lingerie.jpg (668x1024, 65K)

Im not into girls sexually but i think they look beatiful with light coloured hair thats either cut a bit short or its grown medium. I love it when they have a nice flowery scent and soft eyes, a woman with a gentle voice and soft skin as well makes for an absolutely gorgeous lass

Attention, feedback, and validation.

Thats too. There is nothing more i like about girls than a of what you just listed

This isnt a question one person can give you the correct answer to because there isnt one. But imo clothing plays the largest role in seduction, everything else listed is important but not necessary.

OP here. I know! I'm just curious to see if there is a pattern around. Even so I'm curious to see the answers and experiences.

Perhaps pic related will help you

Attached: B1496CC0-F996-4390-8FB8-3F123C44959F.jpg (708x1053, 374K)

eyebrows

It didn't. Thanks anyway (I guess)

Her voice. She's so soft spoken.
Her smile and her laughter. Her eyes, she has the prettiest eyes ever.
Also she adores me and cares for me.

I disagree with this. I don't need validation, and it annoys me when a girl I'm not into tries to tell me how great I am.

I wouldn't take advice from someone who isn't sexually into women.

I do agree with clothing. Feminine stuff is great.

Anyways, a girl who draws me in outside of being conventionally attractive is someone who is funny, adventurous, smart, and can fit in with lots of situations. She's curious, well-written, and kind. A varied set of interests is cool, along with nice hair and a feminine style.

I personally really enjoy this girl who my friends wouldn't go nuts over, but all-in-all, she's just fun and good to be around. I probably won't ask her out ever though.

By far the most attractive quality in a woman is if she is attracted to you. I'm this way and I think most guys are. There have been several times where I've noticed a girl is interested me, I was iffy at first but came around to be attracted to her.

Proportions (body and face) is secondary, but
>even if she isn't conventially attractive
I would say after that "vibes" is the most important (for lack of better word), which encapsulates everything from general mood, to fashion sense, to cultural taste, sense of humor, you get what I mean. There isn't one kind of "vibe" that will appeal to everyone, if it's distinguishable from most women then there will definitely be dudes who will notice

For me it'd be attention. I get turned on by the thought that a girl is actually interested. Especially if it seems like she really likes me for me.

Sexism at its' finest
hurr men only like big boobs haha

Again, these are bad opinions from guys who are desperate to have someone, and haven't had the options yet in life. (Sorry dudes, but when you're older, you'll realize some girl being interested just isn't that special.)

Couldnt agree more

No, not all guys are the same like that. I'm getting fairly old for this website and still feel this way. Sure looks matter to some extent but a girl that seems genuinely really interested in me as a person is a big turn on for me. It takes away the loneliness.

I'm 32, and the guy who is replying to you about this shit. If you're still concerned about "the loneliness," you're literally the problem I'm talking about. You shouldn't have existential angst about not having a 5/10 wake up and validate your existence. It's literal desperation.

Now, I'm sorry you feel bad, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. But there's plenty of dudes out there who can function very happily day to day without ever worrying about "the loneliness." I'd like a girlfriend, but it doesn't seep into my day-to-day consciousness.

100% attention
doesn't have to be sexual just make it obvious you want to talk to them

Good face (sorry out of your control)
Healthy, Thin
Feminine personality and unafraid of / secure about their femininity (most women fail here)
Tits, Ass

yeah so I'm 28 and have a very well-functioning life with a great career but I'm still alone at the end of the day. If you just want to smash 10s maybe look into prostitution or something? Have fun, seriously. I'm just saying I want someone who actually cares about me and I don't really mind if she's not out of this world in the looks department. A few of my friends are in relationships with less than stellar looking girls and they're happy.

Receiving attention isn't a trait desirable men consider attractive unless they were already attracted to a woman. In other words, you guys have very low standards.

kek

literally just attention

I'm flattered when any woman tries to get my attention in general but if we're speaking of women I would be attracted to enough to date then it's a lot more complicated than that in terms of appearance. It's a combination of things really, she can have a nice ass, c or d cup breasts, colored eyes, or whatever men want in a woman but if I don't find a woman to match my set of preferences chances are high I won't be interested for very long. I like some women considered model material and I don't like some enough, that's just the way it goes. Their perfume does add to their flair but I rarely find something I like enough to say it suits the woman I'm interested in. I admire women that can pull off a natural look or wear a minimal amount of makeup but if they wear a lot more then it depends really. Some eye liner, lipstick, a little powder, etc. As for the clothing, I like younger women that can wear a nice dress that compliments them the style can be minimal, I don't care really.

Dude, do you, be happy, I'm not even talking about smashing 10s. I'm talking about how a girl (OP) can make herself more desirable, presumably to a guy she's into, and explaining that his heart might not melt just because a girl showed interest in him.

You can be plenty happy with a girl who isn't everyone's objective 10/10, but plenty of guys aren't going to fall for the girl with lovelorn puppy dog eyes, even though you're sad when you get home. You know how I feel when I walk into my house alone at the end of the day? Ridiculously fucking happy. I'm gonna shitpost, play some vidya, make myself some dinner, text my pals, pat the dog, and give zero fucks because I'm not in the office.

I don't whimper sadly because I don't have some chubby girl there to ask me how my day was.

facebook tier

water and soap face. natural and messy hair. white with blue eyes. i hate make up.

Presence. When she walkes into the room, she is someone everyone turned towards. Her clothes and her make up were always on point and the perfume lingered faintly in the air after she passed by me - very lovely scent.
Also, her extravagant mannerism and sharp wits. She made fun of me from the first handshake and I just fell in love.

Basically what ever the girl has, she flaunts it. So if she has a nice butt she shows that off. If she has a Bubbly personality she dresses in a fashion that shows she is happy with her attitude. So on and so forth.

Girls that don't play mental gymnastics.
This thread makes me want her back

Attached: 1557817880582.png (632x650, 99K)

I'm a guy, but I can tell you a decent perfume is borderline magical, when it comes to attracting the opposite sex.
I have recently started wearing acqua di gio, which is a very common, but generally widely acclaimed fragrance.
Immediate sharp uptick in female attention. People go out of their way to compliment me about my smell and girls seem almost magically drawn to me.
When I am with my girl, I can even tell a difference to her behaviour, when I go and take a quick shower and put on some of it, she immediately is way more playful in her attitude and can't get her hands off me.

Not really on topic OP, sorry, but GUYS:
If your hygiene is in order and you dress alright, research some about male fragrances, this shit makes a difference.

Thank you all for the replies. Yeah, I'm a girl trying to look more attractive to someone special, but I'm no 10/10. Still if I can improve myself maybe I can get his attention. Some tips helped. I agree with the attention thing, someone well behaved giving you attention (I'm not talking about blind stupid attention but being friendly and making useful comments) might help a lot. Perfume, nice hair, a little makeup. Making the guy feeling good to be around, huh? I guess that's doable. I'm no white but I'm a fuckable latina, curvy (not fat) body. Can do makeup, hair is straight with bangs. I like wood perfumes more than the sweet ones, but I see a lot of people here saying sweet is better... Sometimes I can come across too bold tho. I see sweet (personality and smell, feminility) was something repeated over and over. Gonna rethink about how I can come across more sweeter.

I liked when they were true to themselves I guess? Idk It's like when you don't care what others think but you aren't a smelly weeb either.