I'm racist. I feel bad about being racist, but I genuinely, in my core, hate niggers

I'm racist. I feel bad about being racist, but I genuinely, in my core, hate niggers.

I don't have black people. I have many black friends, I respect most of my black coworkers, and I have dated black girls (without the weird race breeding thing that's popular on /b/)

Let me explain

I grew up in majority black area (the school handbooks listed my school as 93% black. There's were even more Latinos and Asians than whites). I've dated more black girls than white girls.

When I have a lazy black coworker, he ceases to be black, and I only think of him as a nigger. I hate nigger culture. Listen to him mubble shitty rap songs under his breath makes me scream 'nigger music' in my head. I hate the way he dresses. Niggers are sub human to me.

And yet, I don't hate black people who don't participate in nigger culture. In fact, what I find odd about my behavior and though process, is that if someone is hard working and respectable, they are no longer even racially identify them when regarding them or thinking of them, just the same as you'd do when referencing or thinking of someone your own race.

I have a Hondurian coworker, and I respect him more than anyone else that works here. I can't always understand what he says all the time, but I don't think down of him for this.

But when I can't understand my other black coworker for speaking ebonics? I instantly just think 'nigger speak'. He's the laziest person here, and the only reason he hasn't been fired I think is because he's related to someone who owns the company. And what do I think of the guy he's related to? Very respectable man.

And it's not even just things like rap music. When someone I respect shows me tasteful rap? Good music, I actually like a few artists.

When I here mubble rap or Kanye or Cardi B? Turn that fucking nigger music off before I kill myself.

I genuinely lose respect for myself for thinking like this. I can't blame my father completely, because much of it I developed from my own life

Attached: 1558299150366.jpg (1024x819, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what advice do you want sweetie

Befriend him. At least you’ll learn to accept his nigger ways

reddit
spacing
makes
my
eyes
bleed

No one likes niggers.
My advice, get away from the beast as often as you can.

you just hate niggers not blacks mate. nothing wrong with that, perfectly normal

Then fuck off you stupid prick, just because he put spaces doesn't mean it's Reddit spacing

What the fuck are you talking about, you stupid prick?
Reddit does not have a copyright, law, or control on how people type their shit. Go fuck yourself faggot.

niggers don't feel bad about killing and robbing you, moron.
Racism is natural.

spoilers: most actual black people feel the same way, even if they won't publicly admit it

it's normal to have disdain for people who live up to the worst negative stereotypes of their races. when I see some fuck like Bernie Madoff get caught swindling people like a real life version of Le Happy Merchant, there's a part of my brain that goes "goddamn jews." when I see some dumbass redneck with awful teeth wearing a Confederate flag around his waist, I think "goddamn crackers." and when I see some dumbass black dude listening to shit-tier rap and slacking off, I think "goddamn niggers."

I don't think that makes me a racist, because I don't feel that way about all black people, or the majority of them, or even all of the ones I personally don't like. I think Neil DeGrasse Tyson is an obnoxious blowhard but I don't think "what a nigger" because he's shitty in ways that don't match black stereotypes at all. (he does match autist stereotypes, so reading his tweets does sometimes make me go "goddamn aspies.")

That actually matches how I feel very much. I hate goat roping, cowboy and flannel wearing faggots just as much as I hate niggers.

I use Jew and Kike as a curse word, but, I respect someone willing to use others stupidity against them.

Am autistic, and yeah, even then, NDT does make me cringe sometimes

found the kike

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 11.24.37 PM.png (950x651, 751K)

>only reason he hasn't been fired
wrong, it's called affirmative action

At least you're white. That's all ill say.

Don't forget:
"Dey racist!" And hire a racebate nigger lawyer.

yeah, sounds like you're normal then. just don't go around shouting explicit racial epithets at strangers or co-workers, and you should be fine.

Samefag reddit cope

So much same fagging going on

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-02-32-19.png (1080x2160, 318K)

You've outlined a thought process that makes complete sense. Know I have the same issue as you, I don't like niggers, but realizing that makes me feel like a monster.

That's just what's been told to you since birth: "Don't be racist, be kind, everyone is equal"

Going against that feels isolating, it feels wrong.

But really, you're simply able to peek your head above that water level of obeying the majority.

I know it's hard to believe sometimes, but you're not an asshole. In reality, the fact you respect some black folk shows just how moral you really are.

You hate niggers, not black people. There's a difference between the two.

Keep being cool user. You're not alone yadda, yadda.

>dated black girls
Ghetto or what? Story on that? My wife is black,she is a lawyer.

You are dumb

Don’t worry, hating niggers and respecting Black people is like hating cholos and respecting the Latin culture or looking down on Slavs, you’re not racist, Relax

You‘re not racist. You just don‘t respect people who don‘t deserve your respect. It‘s unfortunate that a lot of those individuals happen to have black skin, but that‘s surely not your fault. I‘m sure you‘d dislike a person with white skin just as much if he behaved the same way.

Attached: F4F6B450-F118-4C68-BECA-2FDEA16CFEDE.jpg (780x405, 42K)

if you hate niggers, you must secretly be a nigger

Attached: EB65BDF9-F383-40F6-AAC4-AB87C7A28E0A.jpg (720x405, 28K)

>hurr durr black people are different than niggers
If you continue to use a word that was meant to deride ALL black people and think that's okay, sorry you're a fucking racist. Today we call shitty lower class blacks 'thugs' because that's what that culture represents; being a thug is about how you act, just listening to shitty rap doesn't make you a thug. Going out gangbanging, robbing, being an ignorant, violent deadbeat, that's what a thug is.

Your coworker doesn't sound like a thug, he just sounds lazy. Why can't he just be lazy, why does he have to be a nigger? Why does he need some special definition for his laziness because his skin is darker than yours?

Also, Kanye is one of the few mainstream rappers that doesn't glorify thug culture. let him be.