How do I approach a bartender?

how do I approach a bartender?
I'm not a regular, but she's legitimately beautiful and I'm pretty sure she made eyes with me.
How do I discern myself from the very probable vast sea of drunken suitors?

Attached: 1536133842448.jpg (627x733, 121K)

You don't

Ask her out before she puts u in the “friend zone”

you wont. she makes "eyes" at everybody. its how they make their tips. sorry to burst your bubble. #sorrynotsorry

I don't live in America, and I'm an okay looking dude.
We weren't interacting either, she was sat at a table with a few regulars, I was having coffee with a co-worker.

Ha,the classic "lonely man falls for female bartender who smiled and made smalltalk with him"

Happens all the time

You're an ok looking dude asking on the internet about how to pick up bartenders. lol, you're a fucking joke, mate, I feel second hand embarrassment over your cringey shit

All she did was look at you. It means jack shit. If you really think she's worth it, go back to the bar, make some small talk with her, and get her number.

she did neither of those things, just kept a glance, even after I made eye contact.

yes.
I'm a shy prick internally. All my exes approached me.

It's a 20% chance she'll reciprocate OP, it's hard enough you met her in her job. I usually don't bother women no matter how attracted I am. Your choice, frequent the place but don't overdo it, she might catch your drift eventually.

I'm the same way, hence why I'm asking how to go about it without coming off as slimy.

She didn’t my dude

yeah she did.

No she didn't

Order a drink for starters.

Attached: screen-shot-2014-02-11-at-7-00-19-pm.png (584x478, 366K)

I'm sure of it

You are both correct. She made eyes with OP but only because she figured it would get her better tips.

we don't tip where I live. I did let her have the few coins of change I had left, though.
This was before she gave me looks, since I pay immediately after receiving my order.

Well, just approach her then, that's an easy part actually, complement her, be straight and bold like: I just want to say, you look simply beautiful. Then you can write me here how you get rejected

"ay babe, how about a pint? Throw your number in while you're at it."

they are there to work, also if she is working and is really hot then that means she isnt single.

I'm not a slimeball or anything, I just noticed her looking and it piqued my interest.
I didn't notice a ring