Are women attracted to Nice Guys?

"Nice Guy" meaning someone who is sensitive, understanding, supportive and affectionate.

These are positive traits but are they ATTRACTIVE qualities to women?

Younger women prefer badboys.
"Bad Boy" meaning a guy who is emotionally unavailable, arrogant, but has a roguish charm.
Usually, women outgrow this rebellious phase as they get older and lose their looks. Single moms also look to settle for Nice Guys because they need a provider & stability.

It still begs the question if women find "Nice Guys" genuinely attractive on an emotional and physical level? It doesn't seem like it to me.

Attached: 43119095_317670502121950_5840024250115175429_n.jpg (449x449, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-21
bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-29
bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-37
bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-65
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they dont like the same question being asked and threads being made when you have a ask the opposite sex _______ question.

Quick rundown:
> Women are not a hivemind
Women have varied tastes. There's nothing that they all like.

> People are more complex than a couple traits, or at least they should aspire to be
If all you can offer is being an okay person, then it's normal that people won't find you particularly appealing. You're like a badly written secondary character in a shitty movie.

> It is important to have a good balance to your traits, every trait can become a flaw if you're too much of it
Being very sensitive or very understanding are flaw. Sensitivity should be balanced by control of your emotions and maturity, being understanding should be balanced by having a backbone, etc.

Personally, I do find men who are good people to be attractive. I find them to be the only attractive ones in terms of relationship.
Obviously not all of them are physically attractive, being a good person doesn't make you hot.

It's not about being nice or a dick.
It's about being comfortable in your own skin and being able to express your sexuality freely.
>'Nice guy'; 'Danm I'd really like to have relations with that girl but (makes up 9999 reasons as to why not express interest).
>'Dick'; 'Hey jessica I think your hair looks nice today, I want to pull it while making love to you ;)'

Guess who's getting what

I think Dick is probably getting a restraining order, but that's just me.

Yes, that is just you.
Women want a man who can say to anyone in public that their girl is their girl.

No, we don't.
If a guy who isn't my boyfriend said something like that to me, I'd skin him alive.
If my boyfriend said something like this about me in a public setting, I'd dump him.

I don't mind men who are forward, but they also should be respectful.

It's not about walking into a room and yelling 'This pussy is mine!'
It's the mindset that comes with it.
You're a woman I assume so i think it's useless discussing this with you.

Women need chaos and drama in their life. They need the ups and downs like the drama shows/romantic movies they are obsessed with. Nice guys can’t provide this for them. They see them as only beta male providers and/or beta male orbiters. A lot of them won’t admit it but it’s true.

Attached: 1614F792-C766-4D56-909E-6EE7DD6FDC22.jpg (1024x586, 76K)

This mentality people have on this site that women don't know what they want is preposterous. You just want to circle jerk with other men who have the same distorted idea of reality you have.

The mindset that comes with treating women like property isn't the kind of mindset I'd ever want my partner to have.

Short answer, no.

They like useful guys to be nice, in the same way you want the cashier at the supermarket to be nice.

Can't fault your logic there.

An user once posted this and I copied it cause firmly believe it’s true, here you go bud

Sorry to break it to you bruh,
>Would you say you’re a “nice guy”?
>Do you ever wonder why “nice guys finish last”?
>Does it feel like girls just take advantage of you because you’re “too nice”?
>Do you ponder if women really are attracted only to jerks?
>Do you feel like women just don’t appreciate you?

“Nice Guys” are a total turn off. It’s not because women are attracted only to jerks. It’s not because every woman sets out to crush a guy’s spirit with reckless abandon. It’s because “nice guys” aren’t really nice at all. If a guy is genuinely nice, he need not mention it.

If someone has to spell out what they are, they probably really aren’t.Broadcasting a title of “nice guy” hints at something. It hints that the person proclaiming the title probably has trouble convincing people of it. After all, genuinely nice guys would be fairly warm, approachable, friendly. People would likely want to be around them. If a self-proclaimed “nice guy” is using the title, he probably isn’t receiving this sort of attention. He’s feeling lonely, somewhat outcast. He wonders why people don’t accept him more warmly, since he is a nice guy. He’s feeling somewhat desperate. Only those that are desperate themselves are attracted by desperate individuals. Otherwise, desperation is a complete turn off. And, in a normal person, it’s detected rather quickly.

Someone who is genuinely worth their weight won’t need a phrase or title to define him. Others will provide the flattering adjectives, he will have no need to assign them to himself.

Now, this is how “Nice guys” who complain really are, the thing is... if the shoe fits...

>They need the ups and downs like the drama shows/romantic movies they are obsessed with.
Lol. No we don't.
It's the same as saying that everyone who ever played a first person shooter goes out and kills people.

Just because you enjoy romantic and dramatic movies on tv, it doesn't mean you need that in your life.

Woman don't want to be put on a pedestal and worshiped, they wanted to be treated like other humans. "nice guys" think that in order to get a woman they have to spam compliments at them 24/7 when in reality you'll have more success with playful teasing than with compliments

>They like useful guys to be nice, in the same way you want the cashier at the supermarket to be nice.

Dayum. I think you nailed it nice and succinctly.

>It’s because “nice guys” aren’t really nice at all

I think you're getting too caught up in the definition of 'nice'

You could call them 'soft' guys.

'Appeasing' guys.

'Inoffensive' guys.

We're just talking about the kind of guy who cares what others think and tries to appease people.

>This mentality people have on this site that women don't know what they want is preposterous.
I never claimed to know what individual women want.
The best course of action for men though, is to express sexual interest openly and unashamed to as many girls as possible.
And low and behold, men who do this succesfully get the girl.
Men who dont, die childless, miserable and alone.
>You just want to circle jerk with other men who have the same distorted idea of reality you have.
Please, tell me more about my life.
>The mindset that comes with treating women like property isn't the kind of mindset I'd ever want my partner to have.
It's not about treating like property.
It's about being able to say 'she is mine' without shame, and knowing it to be true.
I'm not unsuccesfull with women or relationships, but go ahead and paint me like some incel / mysoginist / whatever buzzword is hot today.
Reality doesn't care.

That’s not the same thing, but ok. Again, y’all will never admit so there’s no point in going back and forth with you.

OP is a retarded faggot who creates this every day. Quit replying. He is mentally ill and immune to facts.

Why would I admit to something that isn't true?
I don't want drama at all. I don't feel fascination for a relationship with ups and downs, or for men who mistreat me.

i wish this thread would die

>The best course of action for men though, is to express sexual interest openly and unashamed to as many girls as possible.
The vast majority of women who are fairly serious about dating don't want this, and you need to realise this.
And no - men who approach dating like serious people get in serious relationships and have marriages and children.

>It's not about treating you like property
>It's about saying you're my property and knowing it is true
Are you serious?

Women just want badboys to fuck 'em and betabux to support them. It's really that simple.

>The vast majority of women who are fairly serious about dating don't want this, and you need to realise this.
And why do I 'need to realize this'?
I have a girlfriend, and our relationship is really good.
Your views of a 'women who is fairly serious about dating' obviously implies a different type of woman.
It's quite simple really, she either wants to be mother to your children or she doesn't.
>And no - men who approach dating like serious people get in serious relationships and have marriages and children.
Yes they do, and what do you think 'serious' implies?
>>It's not about treating you like property
>>It's about saying you're my property and knowing it is true
>Are you serious?
There's a difference between being someone's slave and your boyfriend or husband saying you're his girlfriend / wife. I guess it's semantics but whatever floats your boat.

Attached: A5BA3FA6-A3DE-46F4-91AB-1119ECAD5651.jpg (406x349, 27K)

I used to be nice out of the kindness of my heart instead of trying to win a reward. I got treated like a doormat. Not much good came out of it. People who keep sprouting that nonsense about girls hating fake nice guys and liking genuine ones should have their faces flattened by bricks.

Ntayrt but I also think you're a retard. Men who have had interactions with only one type of woman and then decide she is every woman definitely have mummy issues, no ifs about it

A man or a woman who are serious about dating are men and women who are looking for a serious and stable relationship, not flings.
If a man I don't know comes to me and is extremely sexually forward, I can already see we're not looking for the same thing so I avoid him. The only women who accept to date men who treat them like sluts are, indeed, sluts.
I'm not saying you have to act like a saint, but being sexually forward with every other women just makes you extremely unattractive to most women who want something more than a ONS.

Being someone's partner doesn't mean you're his. You went from saying that the best way to get a woman is saying sexual stuff to strangers to saying that women appreciate men who say "oh we're dating".

Lol no I treat my gf like shit and she loves it

No, you were always an angry asshole and jerk. That's why nobody likes you.

Lets get this out of the way first. Most guys that appear nice aren't, they use nice as a diversion.

Now to answer your question. Yes, as you define "Nice Guy" but also Yes to "badboys" and I have both in my life. Nice Guy get boring and Badboy brutish behavior gets old real quick so a full life is one that incorporates some of each and I have never met any one guy that possesses both qualities.

Like 98% of women

Hell yes I'm an angry jerk and I have plenty of god damned reasons to be. But the attidute was only developed later and people actually like me for it now. I get laid, I make friends, I am remembered. The cold hard truth of the matter is that it doesn't matter what women say they want but who they actually open their legs for. Muh not really nice guys is just noise pollution.

I think I hate women. Not as much as I hate myself but pretty close. They are so manipulative and fickle. They string guys along and friendzoned them, because it flatters their ego. They want to be fucked by assholes and jocks but want the beta to provide for them. Politically they tend to be flaming liberals who run on emotion and not logic. They support all kinds of moral degeneracy in the name of "progressivism" and want to welcome all the rapefugees. They're the absolute worst and there's a reason they were disenfranchised for so long.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

As I said before, semantics.
Men who express sexual interest without shame get laid.
Men who do not express sexual interest for whatever reason do not get laid.

The incels poor over from R9K and LGBT pretty frequently it looks like.
You learn to love it, like that awkward autistic kid you might've had in the same class in high school and his spergy moments.

here's some perspective OP
bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-21
bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-29
bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-37
bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-65

>As I said before, semantics.
No, it's not semantics.
There's a pretty big difference between
>'Hey jessica I think your hair looks nice today, I want to pull it while making love to you ;)'
and
>your boyfriend or husband saying you're his girlfriend / wife.

You can express sexual interest without doing it right away in a crude manner, or doing it with everyone you find remotely cute.
Obviously if you don't express it at all you won't get laid, women aren't going to rape you. But you won't get a good girlfriend by treating women like sluts.

Like I said, whatever floats your boat. It's still semantics.
There is a reason prejudices exist in this world, and memes are pretty much that.
Alpha fucks beta bucks, things like this are very real to a certain degree.
You can do mental gymnastics, describe simple truths with millions of words. It doesn't change reality.
Also I never said anything about treating women like sluts or whatever you think I implied.

How do I communicate to a woman that I want to screw and actually achieve it?

You don't know what "semantics" mean. You're expressing two broadly different concepts.
While there's surely some truth behind "alpha fucks beta bucks", the idea that you can divide men in "alpha and beta" is reductive, the idea that the only reason why anyone would date a man who isn't an asshole is money is retarded, etc.

>Also I never said anything about treating women like sluts or whatever you think I implied.
I literally quoted your first post saying this:
>'Hey jessica I think your hair looks nice today, I want to pull it while making love to you ;)'
This is treating a woman like a slut.

Depends on the context.
Flirting, mostly.

I want her to throw herself at me, like p, hey I want sex and she complying

>context
Random girl on the street.

You're still completely missing my point, but that's alright.
Like I said before.
There are men who get laid and men who do not.
Men who procreate and men who don't.
The reasons behind this are really obvious, but everyone seems to be tiptoeing around them for whatever reasons.
I think the biggest reason is that 'humans are equal, but everyone is individual'.
The truth is that the powerful take what they want and the weak do not.
I have no problems with this personally, fighting nature is useless.